Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Terror broke out on the collapse sub

Posted by cfdavep 
Terror broke out on the collapse sub
September 15, 2020
https://www.lawandcrime.com/high-profile/like-an-experimental-concentration-camp-whistleblower-complaint-alleges-mass-hysterectomies-at-ice-detention-center/amp/

There are allegations that immigrant women are being told they need surgery to enter the US and then are given hysterectomies without being told what happened in return for getting into the US.

The breeders in the collapse sub completely lost it claiming that the GOP will soon being coming for THEIR private parts as a way to reduce poverty and crime overall in this country and most went into a rage at the idea that any breeder should ever consider not having kids which is what this is really about for them, not the plight of immigrants.

One poster basically admitted that the whole kids thing was a way to "evolve" humanity into some horribly overpopulated human utopia, which I suspect the CFCL would supposedly be gleeful about helping to support in any way they would be asked to. Collapse seems to be way less about the environment, but about saving the natural environment for breeders to breed up to 30 billion people, all well fed and "happy" heading toward some even more "gleeful future" whatever that means for them.

Someone on there said "Oh well...the buddha said life is about suffering" and a breeder went nuts stating that suffering doesn't have to be a thing if everyone gets their needs met. They claim to be liberal, but to them that means some paid for trip back to some "Garden of Eden" that exists in their minds where maybe even death will not longer be a thing. There is just something creepy about most of these people.
Re: Terror broke out on the collapse sub
September 15, 2020
It sounds like a bunch of conspiracy theorists are at collapse. Neither Democrats or Republicans want immigrants to have hysterectomies, from what I understand both political parties are very pro-breeder. If anything I've heard immigrants are desired because they often have a higher birth rate than the current citizens.

Honestly, they sound like super breeders:"Collapse seems to be way less about the environment, but about saving the natural environment for breeders to breed up to 30 billion people, all well fed and "happy" heading toward some even more "gleeful future" whatever that means for them."
September 16, 2020
I guess people on Twitter are screaming that it is all true, maybe they want to believe it is. Someone posted that removal of a uterus is "taking away womanhood" basically a forced partial sex change. I guess it shows no matter how liberal most others are women are defined by having a uterus within them.
If a girl/woman is forced to birth an unwanted baby that is never considered a human rights violation because in the end that is considered a great idea for all involved
September 16, 2020
If you have access to the hormone replacement therapies a hysterectomy is no big deal. However, this population of women would be unlikely to have such access and are looking at early death or disability in the near future. It is clear and obvious that the people 'looking after' these women care not one damn about their bleak futures.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 18, 2020
I call BS on this. Having had a hysterectomy, it's a major fucking surgery and not something you're walking around after for a good while. And I can't see them wasting the US's oh-so-precious-and -expensive medical treatment on immigrant wimminz that they can much more easily pack off home.

Someone smells a tasty lawsuit payout, methinks.
September 18, 2020
catabat
I call BS on this. Having had a hysterectomy, it's a major fucking surgery and not something you're walking around after for a good while. And I can't see them wasting the US's oh-so-precious-and -expensive medical treatment on immigrant wimminz that they can much more easily pack off home.

When I had my hysterectomy I had a robot assist, and three two inch incisions in my abdomen. I was hospitalized for a week due to the fact I had a catatonic episode, but when I left the hospital I was walking, I only needed a Depends undergarment on due to the fact my bladder would let go without warning. My trans nephew had one in an outpatient facility, it was called a laparoscopic surgery, and he was in and out the same day. If you have an open abdominal, that will involve a long recovery but that kind of surgery is rare, even for the obese. I, too, smell a whole heap of lawsuits.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 27, 2020
catabat

The whole thing reads like hysteria-inducing clickbait. I'm too lazy to look up the source, but I originally read that 20 or so immigrant women were given hysterectomies and that this rate was lower than the U.S. overall rate. I can't imagine any doctor risking his/her medical license. This isn't holocaust Germany, as much as some people want to make it out to be. The fact is there is a ton of money to be made off of putting out these bite-sized sensationalist bait pieces, and in typical Wag the Dog fashion the outraged are in force against their social media wailing walls without looking up for themselves whether this "news" is true or not.
September 27, 2020
Ketchup
catabat

The whole thing reads like hysteria-inducing clickbait. I'm too lazy to look up the source, but I originally read that 20 or so immigrant women were given hysterectomies and that this rate was lower than the U.S. overall rate. I can't imagine any doctor risking his/her medical license. This isn't holocaust Germany, as much as some people want to make it out to be. The fact is there is a ton of money to be made off of putting out these bite-sized sensationalist bait pieces, and in typical Wag the Dog fashion the outraged are in force against their social media wailing walls without looking up for themselves whether this "news" is true or not.

A nurse spoke on camera about the hysterectomies and said "it was like he was collecting uteri". The DHS is investigating the matter.

Business Insider reports: A whistleblower is accusing doctors at an ICE detention center of surgically removing the wombs of some immigrant detainees

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 27, 2020
Something does not add up. Neither Democrats and Republicans want fewer people. Both want more. Once people are here, both parties will try to compete for their votes. It's the same concept when churches tried to increase their membership by any means available.
September 27, 2020
Techie
Something does not add up. Neither Democrats and Republicans want fewer people. Both want more. Once people are here, both parties will try to compete for their votes. It's the same concept when churches tried to increase their membership by any means available.

These women aren't Americans and thus cannot vote. They are also brown and don't speak English (in most cases) which makes them a target of the GOP.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 27, 2020
craftyzits
Techie

These women aren't Americans and thus cannot vote. They are also brown and don't speak English (in most cases) which makes them a target of the GOP.

You do have a point. But I was thinking along the lines that once these women have kids which are born in the USA, those kids can vote. Parties can now compete for votes. I figure both sides will try to increase "membership" in any way that they can. And as for GOP, they get inexpensive workforce from the get go.
September 27, 2020
the last thing the Repugnicants want is more brown people--even if they become citizens
September 30, 2020
The way that things are unfolding, I don't think forced sterilization is going to be an issue at any time in our lifetimes. If I had to put my money on it, I am thinking things are going to go the other way. Either there will be a very heavy tax for not breeding or there will be a denial of income or maybe something like a situation where a job is always given to a parent first and only if no parent wants a job, then, and only then a CF person can be considered. Forced pregnancy is not likely at this point and time, but if steps are taken to punish those without kids, one step at a time, we may get there.

With digital currencies here to stay, I can see another thing taking effect: how and where people are allowed to spend their money. Digital wallet can be turned on or off as needed. So a CF person can be allowed to shop here but not there. They can buy this but not that. Also shopping hours can be set. Of course, nothing is going to seem forced. One does not have to buy food if they don't want to. But if they want to buy food, there will be measures in place on who can buy what and when.

There is a lot of political viewpoints on this. Allow me to say that if anyone thinks that either party is going to prevent this from happening, I have a bridge to sell to you.
September 30, 2020
reeniebessagain
the last thing the Repugnicants want is more brown people--even if they become citizens

Especially if they become citizens.
September 30, 2020
kittehpeoples
reeniebessagain

Especially if they become citizens.

The GOP value brown people only as target practice.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 05, 2020
Techie
The way that things are unfolding, I don't think forced sterilization is going to be an issue at any time in our lifetimes. If I had to put my money on it, I am thinking things are going to go the other way. Either there will be a very heavy tax for not breeding or there will be a denial of income or maybe something like a situation where a job is always given to a parent first and only if no parent wants a job, then, and only then a CF person can be considered. Forced pregnancy is not likely at this point and time, but if steps are taken to punish those without kids, one step at a time, we may get there.

With digital currencies here to stay, I can see another thing taking effect: how and where people are allowed to spend their money. Digital wallet can be turned on or off as needed. So a CF person can be allowed to shop here but not there. They can buy this but not that. Also shopping hours can be set. Of course, nothing is going to seem forced. One does not have to buy food if they don't want to. But if they want to buy food, there will be measures in place on who can buy what and when.

There is a lot of political viewpoints on this. Allow me to say that if anyone thinks that either party is going to prevent this from happening, I have a bridge to sell to you.

Do you think the world will become this dystopian and breederific? What about all the people who have grown kids or would be too old to have kids in any circumstances?
October 05, 2020
freya
Techie

Do you think the world will become this dystopian and breederific? What about all the people who have grown kids or would be too old to have kids in any circumstances?

It will definitely happen in the USA. The USA is a 3rd world shithole with a Dictator wannabe who is a Russian asset. Every one thought that couldn't happen either.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 07, 2020
freya

In my opinion, it has already started. Anything from public assistance to those with kids to just about anything else.

Too old to have kids? Look, besides lip service, nobody in politics gives 2 shits about older people or those who cant breed. They haven't before and they never will.
October 07, 2020
craftyzits
The USA is a 3rd world shithole with a Dictator wannabe who is a Russian asset. Every one thought that couldn't happen either.

For about 4 more months. Polls show Biden is in the lead and has 80% chance of winning.

Let's set aside any party preference and take a look at what average voter really cares about: their own pocketbook. Trump has agreed to stall the economy, which caused high unemployment. Ford, Carter, Bush sr, they all lost their seat for one simple reason: economy got worse. I personally see no reason at all that current administration is exempt.

Trump is an idiot times infinity. To agree to a shutdown was a guarantee for his way out. Any monkey knows that. Sweden did not shut down and still dealt with pandemic. Trump could have done the same. He didn't. He signed his walking papers back in March. People will not re-elect someone who caused economic hardship. It's that simple.
October 07, 2020
Techie
Trump is an idiot times infinity. To agree to a shutdown was a guarantee for his way out. Any monkey knows that. Sweden did not shut down and still dealt with pandemic. Trump could have done the same. He didn't. He signed his walking papers back in March. People will not re-elect someone who caused economic hardship. It's that simple.

People don't elect anything in the USA. Russia elects our leaders by tinkering with the voting machines.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 07, 2020
Senior citizens and military veterans have a certain amount of political protection, although I would not count on it being bulletproof. The really vulnerable people are the unchilded who are neither elderly nor veterans.

What I worry about is the Chump will lose the election but refuse to leave the White House. That could cause all kinds of chaos.
December 24, 2020
reeniebessagain

The Catholic Church wants them because Mexicans and Central Americans are usually Catholic. More of them immigrating means more parishioners and more donations.

Most other Republicans are fine with any brown person who promotes their crazy values. Ann Coulter once dated an Indian man who was also a hardcore rightwinger.
December 25, 2020
misskitty
reeniebessagain

The Catholic Church wants them because Mexicans and Central Americans are usually Catholic. More of them immigrating means more parishioners and more donations.

Most other Republicans are fine with any brown person who promotes their crazy values. Ann Coulter once dated an Indian man who was also a hardcore rightwinger.

No, most Republicans would throw the brown on the burning dumpster fire because most of them are bigots. Republicans only want White Babies. Ann Coulter speaks out against Trump, as he is too barfy even for her.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 26, 2020
craftyzits
misskitty
reeniebessagain

No, most Republicans would throw the brown on the burning dumpster fire because most of them are bigots. Republicans only want White Babies. Ann Coulter speaks out against Trump, as he is too barfy even for her.

Not tooting the horn of the Republicans, but they seem to no really care about skin color or parental national origin as long as whomsoever they pick shares their values, not so much their skin color or ethic origin. I think they have had a couple of Hispanics for presidential candidates, I think Cruz was one, and enough people seemed to like him.
December 26, 2020
nightfire
craftyzits
misskitty
reeniebessagain

Not tooting the horn of the Republicans, but they seem to no really care about skin color or parental national origin as long as whomsoever they pick shares their values, not so much their skin color or ethic origin. I think they have had a couple of Hispanics for presidential candidates, I think Cruz was one, and enough people seemed to like him.

Cruz and other minorities are to the Republicans useful idiots who will dance to their tune. As for the rest of the brown, kill them.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login