Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Florida Waitress Saves Kid from Being Abused

Posted by bell_flower 
Florida Waitress Saves Kid from Being Abused
January 15, 2021
A waitress serves a family in a restaurant. They have a kid. He has a scratch on his face and bruises and the family orders a meal for everyone except the kid. The waitress clandestinely asked him if everything was okay; he said no and she called the police.

The kid goes to the hospital for an evaluation. This is a stepfather situation (OF COURSE IT IS!) and the kid was underweight, beaten, tortured and denied food.

The woman is quoted as saying she's a mooooother. (If anything, this story shows why Moos are NOT more compassionate than other people, particularly when compassion toward one's child means putting down the cock, but I digress as usual.)

However, I'm going to forgive her for that because she's obviously a good person and kudos to her for sensing something was wrong and sticking her neck out for this kid. You know there were people in this kid's life (family members particularly) who were turning a blind eye to what was going on and couldn't be arsed to do the right thing. Those people should be in jail too. Shameful.

Article here

Say it with me, People. Being a parunt is TMIJITW and PMYABP!
Re: Florida Waitress Saves Kid from Being Abused
January 16, 2021
Step-Duh beat the kid and Moo was fully aware of the abuse and allowed it to happen, so she got charged with neglect. I don't know how someone could just stand there and watch someone hurt their child. Let me guess, they had One of their OwnTM (the unharmed daughter) to cement their shiny new marriage and Duh just decided to wail on the boy because he existed.

I wonder why they just didn't leave the kid chained up at home if they didn't intend to feed him. Surely they had to know it would draw attention to them that the whole famblee was eating and the malnourished child was being denied food. Unless they were getting off on humiliating him and making him feel like shit in public.

The parents look like fucking trash. They deserve one another, but the kids don't deserve such hunks of shit. Good on the waitress for doing what she did - she most likely saved the kid's life.
January 16, 2021
Cambion
I wonder why they just didn't leave the kid chained up at home if they didn't intend to feed him. Surely they had to know it would draw attention to them that the whole famblee was eating and the malnourished child was being denied food. Unless they were getting off on humiliating him and making him feel like shit in public.

Forcing a starving child to watch his family eat was a form of torture, and some people get off on watching others be tortured.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 17, 2021
bell_flower
The woman is quoted as saying she's a mooooother. (If anything, this story shows why Moos are NOT more compassionate than other people, particularly when compassion toward one's child means putting down the cock, but I digress as usual.)

I'm with you. Emphasizing her motherhood as being the reason she's compassionate and notices children being harmed loses a lot of impact when the child's own mother IS SITTING RIGHT THERE and has presumably been just fine with stepdad torturing her child.
January 17, 2021
I hate that crap too. While I'm glad this lady did what she did, the whole "As a moother" crap had nothing to do with it. I bet she wouldn't have mentioned her reproductive status in regard to this whole thing had it not made headlines, so it was a way for her to sneak in some crotchfruit brags. And I don't like the implication that someone without kids wouldn't have picked up on the signs of abuse. Crapping out a loaf doesn't make you more aware of things like that.

But I can deal with the unnecessary breeder bragging if it means she got a kid away from an abusive home. She did a good thing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login