Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Noise complaints in Japan

Posted by ondinette 
Noise complaints in Japan
February 27, 2021
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/25/world/asia/japan-noise-map.html

Of course many of the breeders are saying society has become intolerant of children. But the article notes that parents used to discipline their children and now just get angry when people complain about their behavior. Dog knows that has become a huge problem here in the US in the past few decades. Japan has a reputation for being a very polite society, I guess even they are getting infected with the pervasive modern rudeness.
Re: Noise complaints in Japan
February 27, 2021
The average Japanese dwelling is about half the size of the average American dwelling. Can you imagine the noise just from this?

Plus, when I was a kid the only time I was allowed to let lose and scream was on a playground, we weren't allowed to act like we are on a playground all the time. If we screamed and acted like hooligans in the neighborhood we were punished. The brats today scream at the top of their lungs any time they are outside and the parunts let them do so. I've lived in numerous apartments where the brats in an adjacent apartment would scream and/or make noise for hours every day or night.

I imagine this same scenario playing out in dwellings half the size in Japan and guess the noise level must be intolerable.

I would guess it is much worse in Tokyo than this. The population there has to be super dense and it is a very expensive city to live in. And you know the breeders are going to try to save a buck by shoehorning in a brat or two in a 500 sq. ft efficiency, they're miserable in those circumstances and they are going to spread that misery. These brats have the potential to greatly disrupt the lives of all their neighbors in such close quarters.
February 27, 2021
When I was a wee brat I was taught to only scream if something was very wrong and I needed help.

The kids in my neighborhood scream All. The. Time. It honestly doesn’t bother me that much, mostly because I’ve gotten used to it, but that’s exactly their problem. One of them could lay dying in the middle of the street and the rest could be screaming their heads off, and I doubt anybody would even think to glance out their window.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
February 28, 2021
on an old childfree site, the report was that breeders now like to call the horrible screeching from their cum trophies "happy noises". There was a recent video on Facebook of a child sitting next to a poor husky dog SCREECHING at top volume, and the husky "singing along"! It was painful to see--the poor dog was complaining about the pain the brat was causing--NOT "singing"!!
February 28, 2021
reeniebessagain
on an old childfree site, the report was that breeders now like to call the horrible screeching from their cum trophies "happy noises". There was a recent video on Facebook of a child sitting next to a poor husky dog SCREECHING at top volume, and the husky "singing along"! It was painful to see--the poor dog was complaining about the pain the brat was causing--NOT "singing"!!

I really would hurt that child. I'm just glad I don't live near the cum smears.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login