Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

57 year old impig

Posted by freya 
57 year old impig
March 28, 2021
This is one way of insuring they're highly unlikely of being grandparents and if they do they will likely be in their 80's. This kid will be lucky to have his parents at his high school graduation because they will be in their mid-70's. Wonder if they were hoping to birth a caretaker? Then again, with the rapid aging rate of parunting there is a good chance they won't live past their mid-70's.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/meet-the-woman-who-gave-birth-at-57-the-whole-thing-was-a-bit-surreal/ar-BB1f047R

And to her comment about others not knowing where they will be in ten years: statistically younger moos/duhs will most likely be alive. She can't say the same thing.

Parunts in their 30's with toadlers complain about how hard it is keeping up with them.
Re: 57 year old impig
March 28, 2021
No one that age should be reproducing for so, so many reasons (including the ones you mentioned). It's so irresponsible to do, and yet I'm sure this woman has gotten nothing but praise and congratulations for "defying the odds" with her "miracle baby."

Seems it was not an accident either. Both Moo and Duh were on board to make a replacement loaf when their first/only child died back in 2016 from an undetected brain tumor. Obviously that's awful and tragic and nobody should have to lose their child, but it does not mean make another one.

Moooo
"It began shortly after the death of my daughter Molly, so my immediate reaction is I'm losing my mind, I'm sad, traumatized and all," she said. "But the dream was pretty consistent, and it was just about the process of having a baby, that I'm supposed to do this, and sometimes the voice in my dream would call me 'Mommy,' other times the voice in my dream would call me Barbara.

So this selfish cunt was fantasizing about the replacement child right after the first one died. Just goes to show what counts as grieving for breeders. Couldn't have loved the kid too much if she was already dreaming about another one.

Of course the loaf was conceived via IVF because Moo is by all other means barren. Clearly that silly old menopause signaling the end of the baby-making years wasn't gonna slow down this determined mommy! eye rolling smiley Can't doctors refuse these retards? What physician with an ounce of sense looks at a woman pushing 60 and goes, "Yep she should be pregnant?"

Idiot
"Who knows how I'll be in 10 years, but who knows how you'll be in 10 years?" Higgins said. "And why should Jack not get to be alive just because I'm old?"

The problem isn't that your loaf deserves to live because you're currently alive, asshole. The problem is that you may not be well enough to be a parent in ten years. Just because she's a fitness nut does not guarantee a long life. What happens if one or both parents die before the kid turns 18? What if they become physically or mentally incapable of raising a child because of aging? Young spry people often can't handle the demands of parenthood, so I doubt that someone 2-3 times that age can properly deal with an infant 24/7. Just because Mommy feels good today doesn't mean she'll feel good for the next two decades and it will not be fair to the kid if he has to go home from school to change Momma's diaper.

I'm really sorry this couple lost their daughter, I really am. But having another kid at their age was not the answer. I just hope they have arrangements made for the kid's care in the likely event they die before he turns 18.
March 29, 2021
When this foolish woman was having dreams about another sprog, it was just the subconscious and the grieving process.
The brain gets weird during grieving and parents can have their kids call out to them after death in dreams.
It is NOT another kid demanding to be born or the dead kid demanding to be "reincarnated" and birthed again.

It is a process that needs to be faced psychologically, not dealt with by giving birth at near 60
March 29, 2021
I forgot to mention that there are a lot of "anti-natalists" who see themselves as wanting kids, but do not have them do to the fact that the world is an awful place. It is common for them to say things like "I love my unborn children too much to subject them to this world" Can you love the non-existant?

Do they really believe the unconceived are out there waiting to be conceive and born? This woman seems like just another breeder who thinks that her dead kid is trying to get back here and it is her duty to get her back. I doubt people from the 19th century were into this when a kid died
March 29, 2021
freya
This is one way of insuring they're highly unlikely of being grandparents and if they do they will likely be in their 80's. This kid will be lucky to have his parents at his high school graduation because they will be in their mid-70's. Wonder if they were hoping to birth a caretaker? Then again, with the rapid aging rate of parunting there is a good chance they won't live past their mid-70's.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/meet-the-woman-who-gave-birth-at-57-the-whole-thing-was-a-bit-surreal/ar-BB1f047R

And to her comment about others not knowing where they will be in ten years: statistically younger moos/duhs will most likely be alive. She can't say the same thing.

Parunts in their 30's with toadlers complain about how hard it is keeping up with them.

Was this an oops or was this fertility intervention? Sorry, Cambion answered.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 29, 2021

Do they really believe the unconceived are out there waiting to be conceived and born?

Apparently so. Do they think it's like an assembly line where dawG is stamping out feti like gingerbread cookies, and souls are lining up to occupy the feti as they ascend to Earth?

What about the unlucky souls who, for whatever silly reason deemed by Sky Daddy, end up in a fetus that is going to be miscarried or aborted, or they have the heart defect or they are stillborn? Tough luck, little soul, better luck next time. Maybe you'll be recycled.

bad idea thinks someone else is crazy
March 29, 2021
cfdavep
I forgot to mention that there are a lot of "anti-natalists" who see themselves as wanting kids, but do not have them do to the fact that the world is an awful place. It is common for them to say things like "I love my unborn children too much to subject them to this world" Can you love the non-existant?

I'm an anti-natalist, and I don't "love" some hypothetical person at all, but I do know that it is painful to watch people you care about suffer. At least I had no part in making any of those people exist. I think that's what those people are trying to say, in shorthand for breeders: if they had a child they would presumably love it, and then they would have to watch it suffer. Being an anti-natalist and childfree, as opposed to childless, I don't say things like that myself, but I do think it is telling that many people claim they would do anything to keep their children from suffering...yet they are the ones who created the conditions that led to the suffering. Anything except control their own selfish desire to reproduce, apparently.

I do have some admiration for people who are childless by choice, that is, those who could look at the world objectively and decide it is a bad idea. Unlike me, they may feel some sorrow for their decision, but they're still doing the right thing.
March 29, 2021
bell_flower

Do they really believe the unconceived are out there waiting to be conceived and born?

Apparently so. Do they think it's like an assembly line where dawG is stamping out feti like gingerbread cookies, and souls are lining up to occupy the feti as they ascend to Earth?

What about the unlucky souls who, for whatever silly reason deemed by Sky Daddy, end up in a fetus that is going to be miscarried or aborted, or they have the heart defect or they are stillborn? Tough luck, little soul, better luck next time. Maybe you'll be recycled.

bad idea thinks someone else is crazy

The set of all people that could exist is significantly greater than the set of all people who have ever existed. Are we meant to feel sorry for every combination that never lived? All those genetic permutations, just waiting for the opportunity to exist...
March 29, 2021
I've heard the Mormons believe there are a bunch of disembodied souls who want to be born as humans, so that is why they tell their followers to have as many children as possible. Here's a creepy thought: What if there are not enough souls for all the humans being born, and there are a lot of new people without souls? Yikes!

Before IVF the Guinness Book of World Records had a 57 year old woman as the oldest known to give birth. Now I think it's 70 or something with IVF. Idiots. Nature made menopause for a reason.
March 30, 2021
cfdavep

You can, but usually only because the person has created an image of the object of their affections in their minds and has given life to something that doesn't exist outside their own heads.

But I understand what they're trying to say. The best thing a person can do for their potential children is not allow them to be born, in my opinion. I don't know if I would call it "love" for someone/something that doesn't exist, but more of an acknowledgement or an awareness that everything sucks and they aren't going to bring another life into this shitshow.

bell_flower

I think they honestly do think this is what happens. Like souls are just waiting in line in heaven for their earthly meat sacks to be handed to them and then they get transplanted into fetuses.

When a miscarriage, stillbirth or death of a sentient child occurs, something that either the parents or someone close to the parents (more often the latter) may say is that the child was too precious for this earth and so Gawd took them home early. Or "everything happens for a reason" or it's "Gawd's will." So by that logic, would that mean that all the children that Gawd allows to live are children he doesn't want back? And why is it that Gawd only feels that wanted children/fetuses are too precious for earth and not those of abusive people, junkies and nutcases?

Also, I think women who have constant miscarriages/stillbirths/child deaths typically fall into one of two categories: the ones who feel Gawd is punishing them for no reason or some imagined wrongdoing like not going to church enough, and the ones who say they're gonna keep getting pregnant until Gawd lets them keep one. Kinda like those assholes who keep reproducing knowing full well their kids will be taken away at birth due to a history of child neglect/abuse because "CPS can't take them all!"
March 30, 2021
I cannot fully hold to anti natalist. It is like saying everyone is pure evil. Some of us have our kitties, dogs, goats, etc... and we try to make their lives better. This is what I don't want to pass. Because if we do then they have nothing at all. Doubled edged, we cause them misery but some try to ease it. I cannot ascribe to our voluntary extinction. Or even involuntary.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 30, 2021
cfdavep
Can you love the non-existant?
I think you can. Writers, artists, etc. bring the non-existent into existence to a certain extent but it is different because it is more like loving a concept or idea. There may be something tangible as an end-product.

I've used my imagination to think up an improved me and have brought a bunch of ideas into reality. It has been an incredibly positive experience.

You could love the idea of a person or relationship. Lots of people seem to live in their heads regarding both. If it is used to escape reality routinely it could be unhealthy.

I guess the question for loving something non-existent is whether or not it is healthy relationship. If it gets in the way of life or reality or becomes an unhealthy obsession the answer could be no.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login