Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos CAN'T get any worse

Posted by cfdavep 
Moos CAN'T get any worse
April 11, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/news/delightful-lawn-ornament-somehow-caused-195151396.html

Someone in the neighborhood put up a big frog statue and moo went to HOA to force the owners to remove it and then the owners were fined. And guess why???? Six year old sprog is creeped out by and "won't go for walks anymore". At least the duh that married this psycho thinks she "went to far"
Re: Moos CAN'T get any worse
April 11, 2021
When I first saw it I thought, she's definitely an asshole raising a snowflake.

Can you imagine giving in to a six year old who won't walk by something because she thinks it's scary and telling her it's okay to be traumatized and Mommy will fix it?

You can explain to a six year old that it's an inanimate statute and Earth won't fall off its axis if she walks past it.

According to the Reddit thread, the damn thing is less than 12 inches (2.54 CM) tall.

Complete Karen move.

ETA: Apparently on that particular Reddit page, nobody is allowed to use the word "Karen."
April 11, 2021
That thing looks like it popped out of a Disney movie!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 12, 2021
bell_flower
ETA: Apparently on that particular Reddit page, nobody is allowed to use the word "Karen."

GOOD. That shit needs to die yesterday.
April 12, 2021
I love that this bullshit is what makes news. Nobody cares if a kid is afraid of a statue! People will sometimes do shit you don't like, but you deal with it because that's how being human works. Junior would do well to learn this sooner rather than later instead of having Mommy pick stupid fights over dumb trivial shit. It's fine to not like something someone else likes, but unless they're doing something legitimately wrong, leave them alone. Whatever happened to "if you don't like it, don't look at it?"

Shows how much this Moo has to do every day if this is the hill she's willing to die on. And no, asshole, the statue isn't scaring the "children." It's scaring your child. Singular. I used to be afraid of thunderstorms as a kid, so I suppose the modern solution would be to call the National Weather Service and demand they cancel all storms in my area so I won't be scared.

Sounds to me like Moo didn't like the statue because people who live in HOAs are generally assholes to one another and she decided to use her child as a scapegoat to increase her chances of getting the statue removed. I hope the neighbor does something super petty in vengeance.
April 15, 2021
Cambion
I love that this bullshit is what makes news. Nobody cares if a kid is afraid of a statue!
Karen does, along with all the other Karens in the world.

Cambion
People will sometimes do shit you don't like, but you deal with it because that's how being human works. Junior would do well to learn this sooner rather than later instead of having Mommy pick stupid fights over dumb trivial shit. It's fine to not like something someone else likes, but unless they're doing something legitimately wrong, leave them alone. Whatever happened to "if you don't like it, don't look at it?"
Karen will upend her life to make sure the bubble wrap stays intact.

Cambion
Shows how much this Moo has to do every day if this is the hill she's willing to die on. And no, asshole, the statue isn't scaring the "children." It's scaring your child. Singular. I used to be afraid of thunderstorms as a kid, so I suppose the modern solution would be to call the National Weather Service and demand they cancel all storms in my area so I won't be scared.
Karen would do this.

I have a geriatric Karen a few houses down. If you have the nerve to pull into her driveway or even touch her driveway she will come running out of the house freaking out and will stare you down. She literally has nothing else to do so I guess she has decided to act like a dog. A normal person wouldn't even notice and wouldn't care unless someone else parked/blocked their driveway and that would be reasonable. But geriatric Karen flips out that anyone dares to darken her driveway for 5 seconds or less. I always make sure to salute her presence, so there is that. I imagine tossing trash into her yard would cause her to have an aneurysm.

Geriatric Karen also flips out when she is driving if a pedestrian dares to think they have the right to walk across the street. She will scream and honk at the pedestrian. Pedestrians having the right of way may be the law, but geriatric Karen is the exception!

I would guess her immediate neighbors have seen way more drama from Karen.

The last thing we need is any Karen replicating.
April 15, 2021
freya
Geriatric Karen also flips out when she is driving if a pedestrian dares to think they have the right to walk across the street. She will scream and honk at the pedestrian. Pedestrians having the right of way may be the law, but geriatric Karen is the exception!

I would guess her immediate neighbors have seen way more drama from Karen.

The last thing we need is any Karen replicating.

Sounds like Karen needs to look after her blood pressure!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login