Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder entitlement and moo hypocrisy

Posted by thom_c 
Breeder entitlement and moo hypocrisy
May 05, 2021
Bikini-Clad Woman Stunned After She's Told To Leave Hawaii Beach By Outraged Thong-Wearing Mom

https://www.comicsands.com/woman-bikini-hawaii-thong-mom-2652886150.html?fbclid=IwAR2mb0IluC_hGYhf89WmMOpv7BpRrNx5de2oJeteOu02a0DTUzeQax3zETk

A woman named Savannah Sims was sunbathing on the big island in Hawaii where she was taking a vacation when a mother berated her and told her to leave over what she was wearing.

Ironically, the mom was wearing a thong bikini bottom.

In a tiktok with 88.5 thousand likes, @savysimsyo recounted the moment after she laid down on the beach:

"So I just had the worst experience in Hawaii on the big island.

I lay down at a spot that's right off the road and this family gets out of their car and sits down kind of close to me."

"And the mom starts saying to her boyfriend, 'no I can't have that' and 'that's not OK with me'."

When Sims notices the mom is directing her comments at her, Sims asks what is wrong.

The response?

"She said 'she doesn't want to be seeing my butt and lady parts'."

Sims shows in the video she is wearing a fairly typical style bikini.

rest at link

Probably just heifer jealousy that the non-Moo looked a lot better in a two-piece than Moo did.

"She said 'she doesn't want to be seeing my butt and lady parts'."

Or she doesn't want her may-unn ogling this lady's butt and lady parts because they look better than what he normally has to look at, so she thinks she gets to tell all the other sexy women at the beach to cover up and be ashamed so her beau won't be checking them out instead of her. Dog forbid this woman ever sees someone in a C-string or a microkitten, she might pass out from forgetting to breathe between huffing and puffing... and then going home to order one for herself.

Bitch, it's a beach. People wear tiny clothes to the beach, even if they look awful in them. If you're offended over seeing some butt cheeks and cleavage in one of the few public places where it's okay to wear minimal clothing, stay the fuck home and splish-splash in a kiddie pool with your sproggen. The kicker is she was wearing something more revealing than the woman she targeted, so it had nothing to do with decency. Isn't that nice that Moo's so special that she thinks she's the only one who should be allowed to wear a bikini at the beach and takes it upon herself to be the swimsuit inspector. bemused eye roll I'll bet she'd never tell a buff guy in a thong to cover up.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login