Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo Holds Stillborn During Its Funeral

Posted by kidlesskim 
Moo Holds Stillborn During Its Funeral
November 20, 2011
http://www.cafemom.com/group/110162/forums/read/15402503/At_his_service

Jeez, and she included a picture too and the baby looks like a hideous little man. It's probably bruising or decomp on his face, but it looks like a beard.:smn

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: Moo Holds Stillborn During It's Funeral
November 20, 2011
This same thing happened at a funeral on my mother's breederific side of the family.
It freaked me the fuck out.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
November 20, 2011
My cousin had a still born and it was the first time I had ever heard of naming it and having a funeral. My father called me up to tell me about my cousin and said "the funeral is this friday" I remember saying "WHAT?"
They gave it a whole name (first and middle) and had to buy a plot and a casket and invite the whole freeking fambly. I told my father that I was NOT going to something like that. Found out later that my cousin's whole freekin church was there... over 70 people.. in a cemetary at a funeral for a loaf that was shat dead. It was figured that he died a couple days before they had to take it out. Can you imagine?
November 20, 2011
Ew. With a side of ICK. What the hell is wrong with people???
November 20, 2011
Love the comments...yeah, he's real beautiful and cute, being all dead and bruised and stiff. The very definition of beauty. Must be Moo didn't have the money to do any embalming because I know dead loaves can be embalmed just as much as dead adults. Either she was too broke or she wanted to have a natchural funeral in which people not only see a dead baby, but a dead rigor mortis baby that probably also smells.

Wonderful. Hopefully she didn't force anyone to hold it.
Anonymous User
November 20, 2011
Freaking weird. Imagine if they did that for full grown people. A person on either side of Gramps holding him up Weekend at Bernies style.
November 20, 2011
Cambion
Love the comments...yeah, he's real beautiful and cute, being all dead and bruised and stiff. The very definition of beauty. Must be Moo didn't have the money to do any embalming because I know dead loaves can be embalmed just as much as dead adults. Either she was too broke or she wanted to have a natchural funeral in which people not only see a dead baby, but a dead rigor mortis baby that probably also smells.

Wonderful. Hopefully she didn't force anyone to hold it.

AGH I was just going to say this. THat thing is hideous. Those comments are a perfect example of how people can mouth meaningless words of "comfort" because it's the socially accepted thing to say.
November 20, 2011
I have been to two loaf funerals and they had the good sense to stick them in a coffin at least. It would FREAK me out to see anyone walking around with or otherwise cradling or holding a dead loaf. I wonder how many people didn't realize the loaf she was holding was the guest of honor and walked up to coo over it and saw THAT instead?confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
November 20, 2011
kidlesskim
http://www.cafemom.com/group/110162/forums/read/15402503/At_his_service

Jeez, and she included a picture too and the baby looks like a hideous little man. It's probably bruising or decomp on his face, but it looks like a beard.:smn

It looks like it was left in the toaster too long. *yeeech*

It's hard to explain, but the way Moo dealt with that just seemed disrespectful to the dead. I bet the other attendees were tactful, but dollars to donuts they were pretty *squicked* out. The proper place for the corpse is enshrined in a casket so that people can pass and pay their respect, not carried around like it was going to wake up.

That picture reminds me that "The Walking Dead" is on tonight (I'll download it on Amazon tomorrow). On that show, Moo would be trundling her corpse-child around only to have it reanimate, scramble up her chest and eat her face
November 21, 2011
The proper place for still borns who look like that is a CLOSED casket.
In my parents photo collection was a pic of a baby in a casket that really was a beautiful baby. It was my aunt's still born. They never named it...but did have a funeral.(it was in the 30's) Must have been full term and must have died during birth. Sure didn't look like these things we see posted.
Anonymous User
November 21, 2011
starlady
It was figured that he died a couple days before they had to take it out. Can you imagine?

A dead human. Inside you. Sitting there, inside your body: dead. For "a couple days". Oh dear God ewww squick::brbl
Re: Moo Holds Stillborn During Its Funeral
November 21, 2011
"I got to hold him throughout the whole service. That was the last time I held him. When I left I stood at the door and blew him a kiss."

ok, that wasn't for the dead kid, it was for her, so everyone could see it and she could milk this for even more attention. jeebus, these women seem to think their lives are a lifetime television movie.
November 21, 2011
myrna minkoff
"I got to hold him throughout the whole service. That was the last time I held him. When I left I stood at the door and blew him a kiss."

ok, that wasn't for the dead kid, it was for her, so everyone could see it and she could milk this for even more attention. jeebus, these women seem to think their lives are a lifetime television movie.

It's like when they posts letters and comments to the deceased on facebooger and other sites. Our local paper runs a full page memorial thing around Valentines days and there are countless, "We miss you Emily and will see you again one day!!" and, "Mom and dad won't EVER forget our angel baby Horace, Born 2-2-08/died 2-2-08, RIP LITTLE ONE, Love, Mom, Dad,Justin, Sandy, Mike, and baby Grace,!" types of nonsense. Neither Emily NOR Horace will see those messages, so what's the point if not for attention? I can understand something along the lines of a simple, "In loving memory of Tyler", but these public "messages" to the dead are preposterous, IMHO.eye rolling smiley

November 21, 2011
I think it's disrespectful to the dead AND to the living to make a tacky parade out of what should be a SMALL, QUIET ceremony for only the immediate family. If they want a ceremony at all...cremation would also be an option. But to subject everyone far and wide to this spectacle is just.....creepy.
Anonymous User
November 21, 2011
starlady
They gave it a whole name (first and middle) and had to buy a plot and a casket and invite the whole freeking fambly. I told my father that I was NOT going to something like that. Found out later that my cousin's whole freekin church was there... over 70 people.. in a cemetary at a funeral for a loaf that was shat dead.

What a waste of money.
November 21, 2011
kidlesskim
myrna minkoff

It's like when they posts letters and comments to the deceased on facebooger and other sites. Our local paper runs a full page memorial thing around Valentines days and there are countless, "We miss you Emily and will see you again one day!!" and, "Mom and dad won't EVER forget our angel baby Horace, Born 2-2-08/died 2-2-08, RIP LITTLE ONE, Love, Mom, Dad,Justin, Sandy, Mike, and baby Grace,!" types of nonsense. Neither Emily NOR Horace will see those messages, so what's the point if not for attention? I can understand something along the lines of a simple, "In loving memory of Tyler", but these public "messages" to the dead are preposterous, IMHO.eye rolling smiley

Exactly. It's not about the baby, the family or grieving, it's all about MOO.

I hate those fucking messages in the paper. It's so ridiculous. American death culture is ludicrous as it is, with us practically throwing concerts and poetry readings at people's funerals, but then to go every goddamn year and plaster pages and pages of "memoriams" in the newspaper is just stupid, IMHO.

I'm not saying that these people should just forget their beloved dead children, but the 5000 word, 250 line memoriam about what a beautiful baby Jayden Justice was is completely attention whoring. And it's not just for kids, I feel the same way when grieving family take out half page obits for adults, as well. There comes a time when the dead have to live in our hearts.
November 22, 2011
surfinbird
kidlesskim
myrna minkoff

Exactly. It's not about the baby, the family or grieving, it's all about MOO.

I hate those fucking messages in the paper. It's so ridiculous. American death culture is ludicrous as it is, with us practically throwing concerts and poetry readings at people's funerals, but then to go every goddamn year and plaster pages and pages of "memoriams" in the newspaper is just stupid, IMHO.

I'm not saying that these people should just forget their beloved dead children, but the 5000 word, 250 line memoriam about what a beautiful baby Jayden Justice was is completely attention whoring. And it's not just for kids, I feel the same way when grieving family take out half page obits for adults, as well. There comes a time when the dead have to live in our hearts.

There was an obit in an Alabama rural paper for a neighbor's kid that amounted to a feature length biography with pictures for a teenager who was killed in a hunting accident. That was over 25 years ago and they STILL haven't done anything with his room. It's JUST as he left it that day complete with dirty clothes on the floor and a half empty Dr Pepper can on the night stand. In front of their house they have a sign that says, "'Smith Family: Population 3", they have had up since the day he was born. They too do those yearly memorials in the paper and probably online too, but I never bothered to looked. It's very sad they have never been able to move on with their lives, or so I hear. I guess their entire lives were built around him and.when he died, they didn't know what else to do.

November 22, 2011
The only upside of open-casket miscarriage funerals is their capacity to offend pregnant and trying-to-conceive cows. "EWWWWWW! A dead baybeeeee! How can you do that in front of meeeeee when you know I'm pregnant!"

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login