Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Resident, Dr Devi (?) and sister.. and..

Posted by twocents 
The Resident, Dr Devi (?) and sister.. and..
May 08, 2022
Talk about how one batshit womans baby rabies destroys everything.... I don't know how the baby rabid powers that be that produce all these shows with the constant baby shit drama, but batshit Padme (if I remember these folk correctly, trust me, I think I'm having memory issues) but this woman wants to live in a van... (actually, I think I'd be comfortable with that lifestyle) but wants a baby and is infertile. Watching her stupid antics blow everyone else apart.

Anyone else watching this trainwreck? Frankly I wish they would start showing the ADDITIONAL shit children cause. From watching all the baby and kid drama on this all it does is fuel my cf decision. but for cripes sake, doesn't always end wall. they might save the baby but it's still a vegetable 2 years later

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: The Resident, Dr Devi (?) and sister.. and..
May 08, 2022
and to add, pravesh wants a family, she doesn't... always the elephant in the room. but both were clear on their positions. guess he was one of those 'thought she'd change her mind'.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login