Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parents sue son for not breeding them a grandbrat (India)

Posted by CrabCake 
Parents sue son for not breeding them a grandbrat (India)
May 14, 2022
Indian couple longing for grandchild sue son, wife

Because they paid for the son’s pilot training and wedding, these selfish twits feel he owes them grandbrats “to play with” in their retirement. Son and wife have been married six years and still no grandbrats, so these selfish twits are stomping their feet and demanding a grandloaf within in year or else. I know India is a very different culture, but did these morons state clearly that this was their expectation when they paid for these things? If so, and if son is indeed CF as seems possible, he would have had the chance to say hell no to the bribery. And what if the son and wife are infertile? Unreal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Re: Parents sue son for not breeding them a grandbrat (India)
May 14, 2022
CrabCake
Indian couple longing for grandchild sue son, wife

Because they paid for the son’s pilot training and wedding, these selfish twits feel he owes them grandbrats “to play with” in their retirement. Son and wife have been married six years and still no grandbrats, so these selfish twits are stomping their feet and demanding a grandloaf within in year or else. I know India is a very different culture, but did these morons state clearly that this was their expectation when they paid for these things? If so, and if son is indeed CF as seems possible, he would have had the chance to say hell no to the bribery. And what if the son and wife are infertile? Unreal.

The parents would seek to force the son to abandon and divorce the infertile wife because women are livestock there, like they are becoming in the USA.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 14, 2022
I saw that on my news feed...if that happened to me, I'd happily go no contact over that bullshit.
May 15, 2022
They are for the most part very breederific and I would guess the pressure to breed is probably worse than in the US. Maybe even as bad as among Mormons. At least his parents aren't suing him for "filial responsibility".

A woman I knew ended up divorcing her husband when he didn't change his mind about having brats. She gave him a year ultimatum and of course he didn't change his mind. He was from India and childfree, couldn't say I felt sorry for her. I guess she thought because they were both Indians he would change his mind because the majority of Indians end up breeding? Why have a huge multi-day wedding and invite thousands of people? Why didn't she take him seriously?

She also completely LOST IT when I told her I was childfree. I mean, balling her eyes out at work lost it, crying loudly and causing a major scene. Prior to that we were friends but she wanted nothing to do with me once I told her I was childfree. I still to this day have no idea why that was so threatening to her. After all, she MARRIED a man who told her he was childfree! I could see crying if she found out I was a psychopath or something but good grief. I think she would have had less of a reaction to that! The childfree are ebil peoples to some, or maybe it is just childfree women?

After the incident at work she started acting unstable in general and blowing up and being emotional about nothing. Everyone cut her a huge berth and avoided her like the plague.
May 15, 2022
freya, India has the impression of this medieval type of mentality.. baby worship, elder worship (and by this means they have to take care of babys and elders)... gives them a very bad name and sometimes deservedly so. I think the woman you are describing is mentally unstable. And I would fear for any child that cunt will have

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login