Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The rise of the white supremist and abortion

Posted by cfdavep 
The rise of the white supremist and abortion
May 15, 2022
I was reading an article the other day about how white supremists are at it again. They have been triggerd by Roe vs Wade to rally and they see a lack of acces to abortion as a way to start to win the breeding wars.

That 18 year old who shot up the grocery store in Buffalo yesterday was one of these and his manifesto stated that he was into "Replacement Theory" I guess he had a fantasy of killing a lot of black people and hoped the future would be whiter.

I wonder how much of this runs the anti-choice movement. Maybe a lot of pro-liars feel this way, but do not dare admit it, maybe even to themselves.
Re: The rise of the white supremist and abortion
May 16, 2022
Lack of access to abortion would be the way for white supremacists to lose the breeding wars, not win. Most of the women who get abortion are black because of the difference in access to regular birth control methods. In fact, pro-liars accuse these women and their doctors of committing genocide against black people.
May 16, 2022
can anyone really trust statistics nowadays anyway

and frankly I wish they had let that piece of shit shoot himself...

but after he was did I would make sure he was impaled on a pole... ... it might make some of them think that rather than being some idiot hero they end up like auditioners for a dracula movie

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

May 16, 2022
twocents
can anyone really trust statistics nowadays anyway

Good point
May 16, 2022
misskitty
Lack of access to abortion would be the way for white supremacists to lose the breeding wars, not win. Most of the women who get abortion are black because of the difference in access to regular birth control methods. In fact, pro-liars accuse these women and their doctors of committing genocide against black people.

This was my first thought, too. How would an antichoice person reconcile that view with wanting fewer black people born? I mentioned that chapter in the Freakonomics book about how the crime rate dropped in the 1990s because of all the black babies not born to poorer, black women who aborted them. IT would make sense that a reversal of Roe would undo some of that crime rate improvement, recent stats notwithstanding.

And am I the only one who wonders if the cops would have been less restrained had this been a black gunman shooting up a store full of white people? The cops have been shooting unarmed black people way too much, and far less threatening people than this Buffalo gunman.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login