Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Two year old mauled, famblee blames puppies

Posted by freya 
Two year old mauled, famblee blames puppies
June 15, 2022
Yet another new syndrome, an accident with the requisite GFM and this time they're blaming the pets, which they got rid of. What is missing is how any pet or pets could manage to maul a very small child to this extent while no adult noticed. If this is the true story it had to take minutes to occur. And while she was unconscious when the famblee found her I'd bet she was loud before that and it is pretty easy to distinguish fake attention seeking "cries" from pained cries and anguish. And if a two year old and a bunch of puppies are both missing, why are there no alarms going off with the duh, I mean, hello? I just hope she doesn't remember this and recovers.

And seriously, who lets a two year old out of their sight while outside? There are way too many streets she could run out into and cars are very unlikely to see a two year old.

stoopid moo
We had the puppies for 3 weeks and they'd never given us any reason to not allow our children to play with them.

Is she kidding? Little children should never be left alone with pets for any reason, let alone freaking baybeez! A baybee has no idea how to play with a pet because it is a tiny dependent human who knows little to nothing!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/family-warns-others-of-the-danger-of-littermate-syndrome-after-pack-of-puppies-maul-toddler/ar-AAYt9KP?li=BBnbfcL
Re: Two year old mauled, famblee blames puppies
June 15, 2022
Holy shit that's irresponsible! Puppies are just younger dogs and when my dog was a pup she could be a biting nightmare. This lasted about 6 months until all her baby teeth were gone and then she really mellowed out. She'd only had these dogs for 3 weeks and she lets her toadler play with them unattended?

I still don't allow my birds and dog to mix unsupervised. It's too easy for an accident to happen. My dog has never really attacked my birds maliciously, but she's big and it only takes a second for something to go wrong. I've never had a bad incident happen because I'm a hawk with my birds and dog. I'm glad I have my sunroom because when my dog is really playful, I put them in there and shut the door to prevent anything from happening. They are also separated when I'm not able to watch them.

I was mauled by a German shepherd who escaped out of another yard while I was playing in my sister's front yard and it only took a minute. I don't remember the pain because I was in shock.

This woman not only shouldn't have pets, she shouldn't have kids!
Re: Two year old mauled, famblee blames puppies
June 15, 2022
freya
an accident with the requisite GFM

So the parents were essentially letting babies babysit babies, and now want paid because it predictably went badly. My sympathy's with the puppies and the kid, not the breeders begging for money.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login