Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parents Face Fine for Unaccompanied Children at Mall

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Parents Face Fine for Unaccompanied Children at Mall
June 12, 2022
Yes, FINALLY! Finally, parunts are going to face a fine for their hellspawn. I hope this spreads.

Parents Face Fine for Unaccompanied Children
Re: Parents Face Fine for Unaccompanied Children at Mall
June 12, 2022
like that will be enforced. what are they going to do with parunts who dump their toadlers and expect stores to act as day care places

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 12, 2022
I doubt it will get enforced. Parunts will invoke the "I only looked away for a second" argument and that always elicits sympathy, especially from other parents. However, in breederland, "a second" could last anywhere from a full minute to several hours.

If parents gave a damn about their kids, they would keep them on a brat leash or handcuff them to their shopping cart or something. Anyone with kids should read the case of James Bulger as a reason to mind their fucking brats in public places. For anyone who is not familiar with the case, James Bulger was a UK toddler who, in 1993, was abducted from a shopping center by two young boys - they just strolled right out the front doors with him and proceeded to take him somewhere outside of town, torture him and finally beat him to death. According to that story, James' mother "only looked away for a second" to find change in her purse and when she looked up, her kid was gone.

But I'm sure there are tons of parents who simply hate their kids and maybe they're hoping for an abduction. Authorities are getting wise to hot car PNAs as murder and not just tragic accidents, so parents have to find new ways to relieve themselves of the pesky kids they chose to make. Then again, with the number of violent screaming awtards out there now, even the most desperate pedo or nutcase won't even kidnap a kid who can fight them off with their tard strength and scream loud enough to alert authorities in neighboring counties.
June 13, 2022
I suspect you're right. The "it takes a village mentality" is so firmly entrenched these days that breeders are going to do as they damn well please and then blame everyone else if something happens.

My BIL as a little child was extremely hyperactive. To keep him from running off his mum had him in an infant/toddler harness attached on a fairly long lead to the clothesline so he could run around and play but stay safe. A neighbour called CPS on her. When the worker got there, my MIL took him off the line and sure enough, he made a B line for the street which happened to be a very busy thoroughfare. The worker told my MIL to put him back in the original set up and that she saw no evidence of child abuse. I can virtually guarantee that if she'd listened to the idiot neighbour, my BIL would be history.

I went to the mall with a friend starting in junior high, but our parents could trust us to behave ourselves. We'd go look around the stores, maybe get a record or something, have a snack at the Coney Island and head home. There was certainly no running around all over the place at young ages like now.

If I ever had kids, I would be keeping them under watch so that I know where they are and know that they're safe. I mean, I was under the impression that that is what good parents do. But as Cambion mentions in the above post, maybe a lot of the parunts who let their kyds go totally free-range really want their hellspawn to get abducted so they won't have to deal with them anymore. Hate to tell them, but they signed up for this by having kyds, so they need to step up to the plate and parent.
June 13, 2022
MerlynHerne
My BIL as a little child was extremely hyperactive. To keep him from running off his mum had him in an infant/toddler harness attached on a fairly long lead to the clothesline so he could run around and play but stay safe. A neighbour called CPS on her. When the worker got there, my MIL took him off the line and sure enough, he made a B line for the street which happened to be a very busy thoroughfare. The worker told my MIL to put him back in the original set up and that she saw no evidence of child abuse. I can virtually guarantee that if she'd listened to the idiot neighbour, my BIL would be history.

Annoying neighbors are reason #1,222,000 not to have brats. The few problems I've had in the past with annoying neighbors are bad enough and at least I can be very careful and sneaky about my coming and going. Can't do that with a brat. And it is only a matter of when, not if, before an annoying neighbor catches the brat doing something or finds a lame excuse to call CPS (like the one above). And the authorities will show up for just about anything brat-related but only extreme cases if it is adult-related.
June 16, 2022
and just mundane ridiculous times they call cps for incidents that don't rise above an aggravated smack. but the same institutions will manage to overlook severe abuse, with evidence. even the courts will return children to abusive parents even with rock solid evidence the turd gonad donors haven't changed a bit

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 26, 2022
Cambion
But I'm sure there are tons of parents who simply hate their kids and maybe they're hoping for an abduction. Authorities are getting wise to hot car PNAs as murder and not just tragic accidents, so parents have to find new ways to relieve themselves of the pesky kids they chose to make. Then again, with the number of violent screaming awtards out there now, even the most desperate pedo or nutcase won't even kidnap a kid who can fight them off with their tard strength and scream loud enough to alert authorities in neighboring counties.

There's another thread on here about a kid being mauled by dogs, and I've seen an increase in that in my area as well. Lots of small children getting mauled by large breed dogs. I know I'd never let an infant alone with so much as a cat, but these people are letting their babies crawl all over their 50+ pound dogs and calling them "nanny dogs." Maybe pit bulls are the next PNA method.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
June 27, 2022
LoveToLurk
There's another thread on here about a kid being mauled by dogs, and I've seen an increase in that in my area as well. Lots of small children getting mauled by large breed dogs. I know I'd never let an infant alone with so much as a cat, but these people are letting their babies crawl all over their 50+ pound dogs and calling them "nanny dogs." Maybe pit bulls are the next PNA method.

I wouldn't be surprised. Pit bulls have a bad reputation as being "vicious" dogs, so I wouldn't put it past breeders to seek out pitties specifically and leave their brats unattended around them in the hopes of the dogs turning them into chew toys. Brat is gone, dog is killed, breeder gets to cry some alligator tars to the news, the bad reputation of pit bulls is perpetuated and Mommy and Daddy can go back to being happily childless. Then it'll be harder for other people to adopt pits because they might be getting them to be child herders.

Damn near any dog can become vicious if it's pushed hard enough, even the classically famblee-friendly golden retriever will rip a toddler's face off after it gets kicked in the ribs one time too many. Cats won't hesitate to bite and scratch the moment they've had enough of someone's shit, but it's pretty rare for a cat to kill anyone. They might take an eye out at worst, but a cat is generally not going to be dangerous enough to be a useful PNA tool. Dogs, on the other hand, can definitely be fatal to little kids.

But the parents could be charged with child abuse or neglect if they let their dogs "accidentally" maul their kids, so it's not a flawless option for them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login