Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder blows up marriage by favoring autistic child over NT one

Posted by kittehpeoples 
Breeder blows up marriage by favoring autistic child over NT one
June 16, 2022
Trainwreck story from reddit...it started in AITA from a man asking if he was an asshole for getting his oldest, neurotypical daughter a kitten*. His wife objected because she was already "overwhelmed" taking care of their youngest, a violent non-verbal autistic child. His argument was their oldest was already sacrificing her childhood and happiness so their lives could center around her autistic sibling and should at least be able to have this one win. Shortly after, he suggested putting the younger kid in a home (on the advice of a therapist friend). Wife went ballistic and refused, then the younger child pushed the older one down the stairs (he didn't say she overheard the "put her in a home" conversation, but considering the timeliness of the push, I'm wondering if she did).

The moo then had the audacity to blame the older child for prompting the attack by leaving her toys out to be stepped on. Hubby stood up for the older girl, the wife told him to get out, and he finally did the smart thing and said he wanted a divorce. He packed up the older girl and the kitten and left her ass.

If she thought she was overwhelmed before, I wonder what she thinks about life as the single mother of an uncontrollable, violent toddler.

full posts here

*My first thought was of course the daughter deserves to have something of her own and some happiness, but don't endanger a pet by bringing it into a house with a violet brat. Thankfully I wasn't the only one thinking that.
Re: Breeder blows up marriage by favoring autistic child over NT one
June 16, 2022
The Dud was being a parent, I'll have to give him that, but really, this is bad on so many levels.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 16, 2022
Glad to see the father had a sane head on his shoulders. So many parents will sacrifice the well-being and entire lives of their normal kids in order to cater to their awtard children. This is ass-backwards - I mean sure, don't totally neglect the tards, but normal children are the ones with whom you stand a chance of having a relationship when they get older, so don't pour all your resources and care into the ones that won't amount to anything and turn the normal kids into scapegoats when the tards don't get their own way.

I would be wary of getting the older kid a kitten, though. Little kids in general are often not gentle with animals, and especially I would not have gotten her a live animal with her violent awtarded sister's tendency to destroy the normal kid's toys. The cat might be seen as another toy and the awtard would easily be able to get away with killing the kitten because "she didn't know any better."

I'm glad he got the girl out when he did because she doesn't deserve to live in her tard sister's shadow and be abused by her and then have her mother (not sure if stepmother or bio, stepmoo seems to be implied by how the author speaks of her) blame her for the tard sibling's aggressive behavior. Good, let Moo deal with her flaptard on her own. I'm glad the author made the decision that was best for his child, not only for her physical well-being (because you know Tardlina would start beating down on the normal kid when she got older and larger), but her mental well-being.

Who the fuck cares if the tard doesn't like strangers? She will have to cone into contact with strangers eventually, and protecting her from them won't do her any favors. If she goes to school, even if it's the sped class, guess what? That's a whole room FULL of strangers. If she ever has to go to the hospital, she will be examined by a stranger. When Moo eventually dies or becomes too old/infirm to deal with the tard child, the tard will likely be placed in the care of strangers because no relative is going to take her in. I understand Moo just wants to avoid a violent tard tantrum at all costs, but she's sacrificing her other kid's childhood in order to do that and that is not okay.
Cambion
I would be wary of getting the older kid a kitten, though.

He definitely did it in the wrong order (divorce first, then kitten), but thankfully it seems everything resolved before the brat hurt the kitten. No one should ever bring a pet into a house with a violent person or other animal, no matter the reason. This kitten just got extraordinarily lucky.

As for whether the moo was bio or step, he refers to the kids as "our two," so I figured she was bio. Whatever the case, she signed on to be a parent to two kids, not just the one that makes her a praise-worthy martyr, and she blew it. Somebody like that doesn't have any business raising another human being.
Totally agree with the sentiment that he should've never brought a kitten into the house with a violent autistic there, but at least he's doing the right thing by his daughter and the kitten now.

Thing is, nowadays it's Russian roulette to breed at all. You could get lucky and have a normal kid, and then the next one (and any subsequent loaves) could wind up like that. The chances the normal kid will not have to put up with trauma and abuse and basically be a caretaker to the younger autard sibs is pretty low.

Why do people take chances like this anymore? I hadn't heard of autism until in my much later years. Now, it seems that I know more people with autistics than ever. Even my family and some friends have them.

Nowadays, it just doesn't seem worth the risk.
June 17, 2022
mumofsixbirds
Now, it seems that I know more people with autistics than ever. Even my family and some friends have them.

Now with the loss of Roe v Wade, women won't have a choice. Closing the legs won't stop a rapist, and YOU WILL GIVE BIRTH to the rapist's tard in most states in the USA.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 18, 2022
I hate seeing a kitten brought into this but the one thing it achieved was dad got the older child away from the fucktard bastard autistic and her raving shit moo. think we know where the awtard came from ... but I think the older one may do well with the kitty.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 26, 2022
Cambion
Glad to see the father had a sane head on his shoulders. So many parents will sacrifice the well-being and entire lives of their normal kids in order to cater to their awtard children. This is ass-backwards - I mean sure, don't totally neglect the tards, but normal children are the ones with whom you stand a chance of having a relationship when they get older, so don't pour all your resources and care into the ones that won't amount to anything and turn the normal kids into scapegoats when the tards don't get their own way.

Kind of a sideways rant, but when I was in middle school I was in the gifted program. Gifted kids had an IEP. The other group of students who had IEP's were the special needs kids. The gifted classroom was a reclaimed closet. The special needs classrooms were in the new wing of the school. The gifted kids had to pay for classroom supplies (model rockets? Bring in $10. Build masking tape bridges? Everyone has to bring in two rolls of masking tape. Etc.) The special ed classrooms were stocked with all kinds of manipulatives and learning aids. The gifted room had two ancient Apple Macintosh computers. Each special ed classroom had five brand new Windows 95 computers. So 10 total.

I just remember thinking, why are they sinking all this money in the special ed classrooms and leaving the gifted kids with the school's leftovers? Not that I think the special ed kids should be sitting in an empty room staring at the wall, but why can't the gifted kids have the new computers? Surely we could have done some cool stuff with them? And maybe a regular size classroom? Which group of kids is going to grow up to be the future leaders of the community? (Although, as I later learned, anyone with any sort of intelligence or drive left that town after high school and never looked back. So maybe the special ed kids did end up being the leaders of the community).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
June 27, 2022
LoveToLurk, the answer to your question is that legally public schools must give the speds whatever resources they "need" to get an education at taxpayer expense. Noisy parents of defecto-brats got the feds to mandate this. By contrast, there is no such requirement for bright and gifted children, and the attitude in many school systems is that the gifted can FOAD anyway. The gifted kids in your middle school were lucky they got anything.
craftyzits
mumofsixbirds
Now, it seems that I know more people with autistics than ever. Even my family and some friends have them.

Now with the loss of Roe v Wade, women won't have a choice. Closing the legs won't stop a rapist, and YOU WILL GIVE BIRTH to the rapist's tard in most states in the USA.

I know. This is a really scary situation. Of course in my commentary I was only referring to people who want kids by choice. I don't know why anyone would want to risk it just so they can have a loaf.
June 27, 2022
kman
LoveToLurk, the answer to your question is that legally public schools must give the speds whatever resources they "need" to get an education at taxpayer expense. Noisy parents of defecto-brats got the feds to mandate this. By contrast, there is no such requirement for bright and gifted children, and the attitude in many school systems is that the gifted can FOAD anyway. The gifted kids in your middle school were lucky they got anything.

But that’s the thing: we had IEP’s too. We had the same legally binding document as they did. Yet not a single person (except the gifted teacher) called them out on it. Having been a teacher and seeing this shit from the inside, I now realize that our meager resources were probably a punishment from the school admin for her daring to speak out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
June 28, 2022
mumofsixbirds
Totally agree with the sentiment that he should've never brought a kitten into the house with a violent autistic there, but at least he's doing the right thing by his daughter and the kitten now.

Thing is, nowadays it's Russian roulette to breed at all. You could get lucky and have a normal kid, and then the next one (and any subsequent loaves) could wind up like that. The chances the normal kid will not have to put up with trauma and abuse and basically be a caretaker to the younger autard sibs is pretty low.

Why do people take chances like this anymore? I hadn't heard of autism until in my much later years. Now, it seems that I know more people with autistics than ever. Even my family and some friends have them.

Because they all think that nothing bad will happen to their child because it's their child. Only other people have sick kids, but their baby will be perfect and wonderful and flawless. It's head-in-the-sand syndrome. Even if I wanted to reproduce, I'd be too afraid of birthing a tard too because there is no way to know what you're going to get. Seems like every other brat now is an awtard of some degree, but whether or not those kids have actual autism or have just been raised by terrible parents and developed horrid behavior is anyone's guess.

And there's no way to really prevent mental illness in a kid. Like sure, do the obvious stuff like don't binge drink and do drugs 24/7 while pregnant and don't abuse the brat once it comes out, but you could do everything perfectly and still wind up with a retard of some kind. I imagine the risk of producing a defecto-brat goes up with age in both parents too - I think once a woman exits her twenties, she's considered "geriatric" by obstetric standards and is at heightened risk for pregnancy complications, pregnancy loss, and producing kids with problems.

I don't know why there's been such a sharp increase in the number of autistic kids in the last maybe 20 years. I don't know if it's just better diagnostic criteria, something we consume, microplastics, inefficient parenting or anything else, but it seems like we may reach a point where someone is more likely to birth a tard than a normal kid.
Some thoughts about autism. It is at least partly genetic, so probably there have always been more autistics than people realize, at least mild ones. I read all kinds of shit online, and I have concluded that both my mom and I are probably mildly autistic. This does seems strange. I am not a violent autard, and I have had problems with people like that. But I have always been strange, felt different, and had social difficulties.

A reason why autism may have been less obvious in the past is the social rules were more formal and kids were given more instruction in manners. Temple Grandin said she was lucky she grew up in the 50s because back then kids were actively taught social skills. Not doing so now is detrimental to all children, but especially the ones on the spectrum who really need things spelled out. Another issue is both Temple and my mom grew up in an era when women were not expected to have careers. It does not matter if a housewife is a little strange, but if an employee is it can be a problem. This might be why people used to think most autistics are men. In recent years it has become harder for anyone to get and keep a good job, and autistics have always had issues with this. More adults are seeking a diagnosis so they can get either help getting hired or disability benefits.

It certainly is possible more kids are being born autistic and they are more likely to be severely impaired. A lot more moos are calving when they are older and sicker. There is a good reason why women used to be advised to quit having babies before they were 35 and not breed at all if they were chronically ill. I've also heard obese moos are more likely to have spawn with issues. Obesity rates have been climbing since at least the mid 80s. And finally, the ever increasing amounts of toxic shit in our food, water, and air cannot be doing any good.
Most of the people I've encountered who had "level 1 autism" also had terrible parenting and/or traumas in their earliest years. Also, parunts buy this diagnosis for speshul sneauxflakes (or older snowflakes self-diagnose it) so they can receive the concessions without the stigma of the short bus or a tard wrangler.

I wonder if people who supposedly have higher levels of autism also had something shitty in the earlier years. They often regress after starting out normal, and regression/loss of skills is a common response to trauma even in adults.
June 29, 2022
the screw y'alls also get more $$$$ for each awtard and tardleigh.

someone over on reddit detailed what they observed when they were going through screwy'all.

the tardleighs had brand new pcs, tablets, new whatever

normal and advanced? puters that could barely run xp, crappy shit that didn't work half the time, had to pay for their own materials. because of parunts of their mistakes and their demand for equality. namely their tardleys and awtards are more equal than others. they are so fucking stupid they don't realize it is the normal and advanced will be the ones who are capable of working and getting taxed to death to support their defective shitfords and turds.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login