Single moos dating the WRONG guys

Posted by cfdavep 
Single moos dating the WRONG guys
August 03, 2022
https://www.yahoo.com/news/girl-chewed-restraints-bold-escape-175904125.html

Thankfully she made it out.
Re: Single moos dating the WRONG guys
August 03, 2022
I saw this earlier too in national headlines. Single Moos are a special kind of thirsty - they will shack up with abso-fucking-lutely anyone with a penis. There is no quality control with a lot of them, which is interesting because they should be FAR more cautious about romantic partners since their brats can be easy targets for strange new males.

I hopet he poor kid wasn't also sexually assaulted. The article says that was the intent of the abduction, but didn't seem to come out and say she had been raped, just restrained and drugged. I only say this because with our government's delightful decision making skills as of late, I would hate to see her escape a psychotic murderer only to have to carry and birth his child.

I also have to assume that the guy must have murdered and dismembered the mother and brother in front of the girl because how else would the police know that the mother was smothered with a pillow and then chopped into pieces unless the girl saw it? I hope she can get help for what she's been through. I'm glad she was able to escape and that someone stopped to help her once she was out, but being abducted, bound, drugged, possibly sexually assaulted and watching your family get killed and hacked up will fuck with your head a bit, to say the least.
August 04, 2022
I get that single Moos have sexual desires like anyone else, but why don't they get casual partners and meet them away from the calves?
August 08, 2022
misskitty
I get that single Moos have sexual desires like anyone else, but why don't they get casual partners and meet them away from the calves?

That requires planning and thinking, not something moos do.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 09, 2022
craftyzits
misskitty

That requires planning and thinking, not something moos do.

There's also lots of sex toys and vibrators but you are right about planning ahead to buy those things.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login