Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

At least both of these assholes are out of the gene pool. for now

Posted by twocents 
At least both of these assholes are out of the gene pool. for now
August 30, 2022
https://apnews.com/article/health-crime-florida-sentencing-cb79b4b47da608f42c6f8f7a94396e5b

FORT MYERS, Fla. (AP) — A vegan woman convicted of murder in the malnutrition death of her young son was sentenced Monday to life in prison.

Sheila O’Leary, 38, whose family followed a strict vegan diet, was convicted in June on six charges — first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter, child abuse and two counts of child neglect — in the death of Ezra O’Leary. Her sentencing in Lee County, Florida, had previously been postponed four times.

Her husband, Ryan Patrick O’Leary, remains in jail while awaiting trial on the same charges. Investigators said the couple told them the family ate only raw fruits and vegetables, although the toddler also was fed breast milk. The 18-month-old boy weighed 17 pounds (8 kilograms) and was the size of a 7-month-old baby when he died in September 2019, a police report said.

The Cape Coral couple had two other children, ages 3 and 5, who also were malnourished, investigators said. A fourth child had been returned to her biological father during an earlier malnutrition case in Virginia, court records show.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: At least both of these assholes are out of the gene pool. for now
August 30, 2022
Isn't breast milk not vegan since it technically comes from an animal? Humans are animals, after all.

I'm sure its possible to eat a healthy vegan diet, but you gotta do it right to make up for the animal-derived nutrients you're not getting, namely protein. Anyone would be malnourished just eating raw fruits and vegetables! I mean yes, those are good for you, but what about nuts? They provide vitamins as well as fat that are essential for good health. Oils? Grains? Legumes? I imagine some prepared vegan foods may be fortified with additional vitamins too because of how restrictive a vegan diet can be, but raw produce won't have that. I think certain vitamins come exclusively from animal sources too. I'm sure these idjits weren't taking any dietary supplements either, or giving them to their kids. That's something a smart person would do on a restrictive diet, but I see these dumb fucks are from Florida, soooo...

If Moo and Duh want to eat like retards, fine. But I sure hope they're proud of themselves for starving their kids - one to death - all so they can go, "Hurr hurr no eat aminals!"

Why were these people allowed to keep their other children when one kid was taken away already for malnutrition? Nobody should be allowed to keep custody of their other children when one of them gets removed for neglect or abuse because they're just going to go right on ahead and abuse/neglect their other kids.

Man these fuckers won't make it in prison. I'm sure nobody's gonna tolerate their shit when they have to know if every single meal contains animal products and then going on hunger strikes when they do.
September 01, 2022
Cambion
Isn't breast milk not vegan since it technically comes from an animal? Humans are animals, after all.

Correct. Breast milk isn't vegan. Which just further enforces how little these "strict vegans" actually knew about healthy vegan nutrition.
September 01, 2022
Breastfeeding IS vegan. A mother who willingly breastfeeds her child is not causing avoidable cruelty or exploitation.
These people were insane and abusive, and have no more to do with vegan or vegetarianism than do omnivore parents who willfully starve and neglect their children to death have to do with the choice to consume animal products.
Yes, it is definitely possible to get adequate nutrition on a well-rounded plant-based diet. (Even the academy of Nutrition and Diatetics says so.)
May I suggest familiarizing yourself with proper vegan nutrition before taking the view that lunatic abusers like this are the norm?
https://vegan.com/health/nutrition/
September 02, 2022
given the vegetarian diet of a lot of Indians it can be done. some of them are a bit more inclusive but it varies like everything else. you would think 'failure to thrive' would be a wake-up call. I am willing to bet they have vitamin deficiencies as well although they may have been egotistical enough to explain that away. screw them and they should be sterilized.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 02, 2022
Yep, horrible abusers who should be ashamed to call themselves vegans...if in fact they did call themselves that and it's not being emphasized in news articles for clickbait. Nothing about a cruelty-free lifestyle should exclude cooked foods, grains, breads, nuts, and other normal plant-based foods, as well as breastfeeding for infants. Veg*ns in general tend to cringe when stories like this come out.
September 03, 2022
always the problem. all it takes is one rotten apple. there have to be successful vegan parents out there

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

September 03, 2022
Oh yeah. I personally know several. shrug
September 03, 2022
UPDATE: She's been sentenced to life in prison. just wonder how much taxpayer money will be used up to coddle her fucking diet. they ALL should get decent food. too bad if they won't eat friggin pork. their should be another option but they don't get coddled. don't eat? too fucking bad

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

September 03, 2022
twocents
UPDATE: She's been sentenced to life in prison. just wonder how much taxpayer money will be used up to coddle her fucking diet. they ALL should get decent food. too bad if they won't eat friggin pork. their should be another option but they don't get coddled. don't eat? too fucking bad

This bitch isn't the only vegetarian/vegan/medical dietary restricted in the prison system. The veg heads are given the same restricted diets that people who must eat no sodium, no pork, what-have-you eat.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 04, 2022
I know. I just think, unless it's for medical reasons, they all eat the same thing. screw their religious preferences

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

September 04, 2022
twocents
I know. I just think, unless it's for medical reasons, they all eat the same thing. screw their religious preferences

I tend to agree, but lawsuits can be expensive.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login