Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Person in bratcare talks about regretful parunts

Posted by freya 
Person in bratcare talks about regretful parunts
September 10, 2022
There is the original post, which is an obvious regret. One of the comments is from a man whose gf works in bratcare and says less than half of the parunts she sees are happy to be parunts.

https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/eloh71/meeting_regretful_parents/?utm_source=BD&utm_medium=Search&utm_name=Bing&utm_content=PSR1
Re: Person in bratcare talks about regretful parunts
September 10, 2022
it's an old post but good lord, the comment from the poster

" This 'everyone needs kids' mentality only leads to more regretful people and abused kids. "

but the motherfucking breeders don't want to hear it

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Person in bratcare talks about regretful parunts
September 11, 2022
I do not want kids, but one thing you can say about kids is that the smart ones can see through bullshit.

I made the decision at age nine and never waivered. Even as a child I watched adults who professed to be happy struggle with kids. I remember seeing fun young couples turn into husks of their former selves after kids. I watched their marriages become strained. I saw people dragging kids along with them and I thought, wow that looks like a real drag.

People who regret it obviously didn't have their eyes open beforehand. They listened to the morons who say, "if you wait until you are ready, you'll never be ready."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login