Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Interesting article

Posted by twocents 
Interesting article
September 04, 2022
Haven't read it... yet but it looks interesting

https://scholarship.law.vanderbilt.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3355&context=vlr

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Interesting article
September 07, 2022
Article
Several important questions can be asked about criminal law and
the population problem. One is how greatly overpopulation, with its
contribution to poverty and urban crowding, is a cause of crime, and,
obversely, the extent to which population control would be a form of
crime control. Another question is how much population growth
increases the range of behavior that is and should be covered by criminal
sanctions.' Although these and other questions deserve attention, the
purpose of this article is more modest-to consider possible changes in
criminal law that could help ease the population problem.
September 07, 2022
one thing that has always interested me... the use of criminals as a (wild card, unpredictable) control of residents. you ban citizens from owning guns to protect themselves (to keep them out of the hand of criminals...worked real well with drugs, didn't it) but at the same time with their 'bail reform' letting violent repeat offenders out with a promise to show back up.

peeps, the chickens are coming home to roost. ALL of them.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 10, 2022
One time-delayed event that went with legalizing abortion and birth control was a drop in serious crime. Basically there were fewer kids growing up unwanted in poverty (two major elements in creating criminals), so a couple decades later when those unwanted kids would have been adults, they weren't out there killing people and other violent shit.
September 11, 2022
"urban crowding"

I know it might be for a greener society, but then why do so many YIMBYs so gung ho on 'density'? Too much shit happens when you live on top of each other.
September 11, 2022
The Republicans by taking away a woman's right to choose will insure China style overpopulation here in the states.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login