Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Long overdue for another installment of Smothering's WTFery

Posted by Cambion 
Long overdue for another installment of Smothering's WTFery
December 07, 2011
Damn, I cannot even remember the last time I've browsed that wretched hole for stuff to waving hellolarious and saying 'wtf' at. I'm such a slacker. Let's see who's GDing and ECing this week.

spanking with a whip on the ass Bratty 9-year-old has screaming meltdowns when she is told to be polite or when she is threatened with punishment or actively punished. When she hears she could lose a toy or watching TV, she screams she doesn't want said consequences and screams "no" over and over again. This is what happens when you don't spank the bastards early - they turn into older toddlers. Other Moos suggest it's hormones - I got my period at age 9-10ish and I never remember acting like this.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1205314/how-do-i-handle-tantrums-meltdowns-in-a-9-yr-old

Dunce cap Moo talks about her Asspie husband whose trigger is screaming kids. Of course they not only have a kid, but do GD. Duh is willing to let the kid misbehave and have her own way if it means she won't scream. Yeah, what a fucking fabulous idea - to have kids when you have a nervous breakdown hearing them scream.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1333277/anyone-have-any-advice-on-helping-a-parent-with-asperger-syndrome-parent-gently

confused smiley Don't send the "troubled teen" to military school because such discipline might kill him! Bawww! Also a link to a site which I guess boycotts military/reform schools and the like because of "unethical and inhumane behavior." Yeah, that's called DISCIPLINE, which is something a lot of Smothers have trouble doing.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1177426/military-school-troubled-teen

saying 'wtf' Disgusting 10-year-old she-pig has no interest in hygiene. Doesn't brush her hair or teeth and shits in her pants because she doesn't feel like getting up to use the toilet. Of course Moo refuses to shame her little hog because that would mean she would no longer be Piggy's BFF.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1332576/please-help-with-10-yo-hygiene-battle-getting-concerned

:Violin Home-birfed, extended-breastfed brat is now an angry, violent 17-year-old who throws/breaks shit, skips school, threatens suicide, and implies he wants to kill Moo. Odds are he was also gently disciplined. TeenBrat even says he feels nothing is wrong with him and believes he should always get his own way and will do anything to get it. Know what that sounds like? Sociopath. Good job, Moo.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1336466/called-the-cops-on-my-kid-again-is-there-another-option

:goggle Moo is worried she won''t be allowed to use the birfin' center or be able to hire a midwife for a home birth because the entire family gets constant recurrent bouts of MRSA. Holy fuck, calving in the community birthing pool should be the least of your worries.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1336554/mrsa-and-homebirth

:crz Dumbass Moo is knocked up by a rich fuck buddy, doesn't want to be pregnant because it will decrease her odds of finding a mate (she has two other kids), but doesn't want to abort. She says she feels her life is "pretty good" because she lives in section 8 housing and is on food stamps. I guess if you set your standards low, you'll never be disappointed. She's also going to wait until she's more than 12 weeks gone so she can tell the Duh she can't get a first trimester abortion.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1338232/should-i-keep-my-pregnancy-a-secret-i-really-need-advice
kid shits pants-=
why I never want children in my home
Re: Long overdue for another installment of Smothering's WTFery
December 07, 2011
spanking with a whip on the ass Bratty 9-year-old has screaming meltdowns when she is told to be polite or when she is threatened with punishment or actively punished. When she hears she could lose a toy or watching TV, she screams she doesn't want said consequences and screams "no" over and over again. This is what happens when you don't spank the bastards early - they turn into older toddlers. Other Moos suggest it's hormones - I got my period at age 9-10ish and I never remember acting like this. NINE years old and has "meltdowns"? I can clearly see the path gentle discipline is leading this little shit down and it ain't the yellow brick road.

Dunce cap Moo talks about her Asspie husband whose trigger is screaming kids. Of course they not only have a kid, but do GD. Duh is willing to let the kid misbehave and have her own way if it means she won't scream. Yeah, what a fucking fabulous idea - to have kids when you have a nervous breakdown hearing them scream.
I should think the very last thing an Aspie adult would need would be a kid "of his own". In addition to that, won't the odds be greater the kid will be "on the spectrum" too? There's no hell that would burn brighter for me than to have a husband AND kid with "special needs" of this nature.

confused smiley Don't send the "troubled teen" to military school because such discipline might kill him! Bawww! Also a link to a site which I guess boycotts military/reform schools and the like because of "unethical and inhumane behavior." Yeah, that's called DISCIPLINE, which is something a lot of Smothers have trouble doing.
He wouldn't be a "troubled teen" if he hadn't been "gently disciplined", which of course means none at all. I weep for our country if the majority of breeders think the military is "unethical and inhumane". Do they not understand what the repercussions of NOT having a military would be? Do they think if our enemies were allowed to come over and take control of our country everything would be rainbows and puppy dogs? These people don't know the meaning of "inhumane" until they've seen the treatment of societies-countries-villages taken over by enemies. Where have they been? Do they only tune in to the Cartoon Network and live in a fairy tale land of rivers of chocolate and fountains of honey?

saying 'wtf' Disgusting 10-year-old she-pig has no interest in hygiene. Doesn't brush her hair or teeth and shits in her pants because she doesn't feel like getting up to use the toilet. Of course Moo refuses to shame her little hog because that would mean she would no longer be Piggy's BFF.
At the age of ten I was already reading Cosmo and Teen magazine and attempting to look and act like a young woman. I would have been appalled to not be clean or well groomed and shitting in my pants would have never crossed my mind. I shudder to imagine what a gross pig this little girl will become when she reaches puberty.

:Violin Home-birfed, extended-breastfed brat is now an angry, violent 17-year-old who throws/breaks shit, skips school, threatens suicide, and implies he wants to kill Moo. Odds are he was also gently disciplined. TeenBrat even says he feels nothing is wrong with him and believes he should always get his own way and will do anything to get it. Know what that sounds like? Sociopath. Good job, Moo.
Weren't they just making commentary all high and mighty regarding how everyone will see how right they were about this GD nonsense in 20 years? I suppose the first generation of this bullshit is just now descending upon them and society. I truly dread where this is heading in the next decade. I suspect we will have an entire "workforce", assuming any of them think they even should have to work, who will expect to be allowed to come in and leave their job when they want to, take lunch and other breaks when they please, and allowed to stop during the middle of the day and take naps or have juice and cookies. Perhaps one day Fortune 500 companies will have entire rooms filled with computer games, pallets or cots for naps, and an adult game room of sorts for when the employees need some relaxation or gentle diversion during the day so as not to become too stressed.

:goggle Moo is worried she won''t be allowed to use the birfin' center or be able to hire a midwife for a home birth because the entire family gets constant recurrent bouts of MRSA. Holy fuck, calving in the community birthing pool should be the least of your worries.
There has got to be a reason the whole famblee is constantly getting sick and I am not sure I want to know why. I wish that community births would lose steam in popularity, but that doesn't seem to be happening.

:crz Dumbass Moo is knocked up by a rich fuck buddy, doesn't want to be pregnant because it will decrease her odds of finding a mate (she has two other kids), but doesn't want to abort. She says she feels her life is "pretty good" because she lives in section 8 housing and is on food stamps. I guess if you set your standards low, you'll never be disappointed. She's also going to wait until she's more than 12 weeks gone so she can tell the Duh she can't get a first trimester abortion.
I am afraid her odds of "finding a mate" have already decreased and will continue to decrease with each illegitimate loaf shat. Also, I have noticed these WIC-Welfare whores tend to think anybody with a $7 per hour job, a bus pass, and a roof over their head is "rich". Just another body to add to the growing welfare rolls, without a doubt.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 07, 2011
Lordy. I wish 99% of those women could be tracked down via IP addresses and sterilized. Reason # 1 bazillion and thirty why a CF woman should never get involved with a Duh:

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1337911/talk-to-me-about-child-support-how-does-it-work-when-there-are-children-with-other-partners

Cow
my question is in regard to cs. so he is married now and his wife has an income in addition to what he brings home. since they support those 4 children together, can both of their incomes be considered in the case of child support?

What a shitty way to start a marriage: "congrats Darling, we are husband and wife *smooch* Oh, umm, btw, how much do you make? I have these byblows from previous idiots I screwed; one of them is going after me for child support based on what we both make."

Cambion
Dumbass Moo is knocked up by a rich fuck buddy, doesn't want to be pregnant because it will decrease her odds of finding a mate (she has two other kids), but doesn't want to abort. She says she feels her life is "pretty good" because she lives in section 8 housing and is on food stamps.

OK, who was the little devil who posted this reply devil with smile It's their first post; they joined earlier this morning. Identify yourself so you can receive the proper standing ovation
thumbs upwink

What a trick you are. You don't have an IUD in. You're a broke a-- welfare ho who thinks she has found a sugar daddy. You set this whole thing up but don't think you're so unique. Women have been doing this since the beginning of time. First you say he is going through a divorce then you say he hasn't even started the divorce process. So which is it? You purposely got knocked up because you think you're going to get tons of child support and be living the high life. You think you're going to get enough dough to support you and your existing kids plus the baby. I cannot stand skanks like you. But here is what I hope for you. Since he is so wealthy, he probably has a good lawyer. Lawyers know about all sorts of loopholes. Yeah, you'll probably get child support but they can make all sorts of stipulations and make your life miserable if you don't follow through. I hope he finds a way to give you nothing you greedy pig.

Cambion
Bratty 9-year-old has screaming meltdowns when she is told to be polite or when she is threatened with punishment or actively punished.

Moo tries to manage the Duhd, while brat has whinefest in the back seat of the car:
"We will work on not engaging her. In the car yesterday we tried our best. I had to hold DH's hand and keep whispering for him to "ignore it" when she was melting down. "

Yeahright, you ignorant sow. Duhd is probably remembering his own childhood days when the threat from dad or mom "don't make me come back there!" was enough to stifle that kind of nonsense. He probably wanted to lean over the seat and give the she brat a well-deserved back hand.
I havn't read them all yet, but this from some dumbass Moo stood put, commenting on the first one, with the bratty nine year old:

Stupid cow
"First, do no harm," as the saying goes.

The saying?

I wasn't aware the Hippocratic Oath was simply a 'saying'.

I'll tell the docs at work that what they base all their proffesional ethics on is just a 'saying' shall I?
Welfare whore thinking she's got a sugar daddy nailed
How come abortion is viewed so casually by so many? Yes, it's a choice that women have, but since when has the choice not to have one become something we must defend? I really cannot defend my choice very well.

Does this cow even realise how fucking stupid she sounds? Here's what she should have written

Welfare whore thinking she's got a sugar daddy nailed
Why should I have an abortion? I don't want to!!! I don't want to defend my decision, largly because I can't. Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
December 07, 2011
Discipline will kill him?! Are they fucking serious?! So, THIS is how bad things have really gotten... What a sad day for the world.
December 07, 2011
Wanna bet Aspie dad only had the kid because his babies rabies wife told him he wanted one?
December 07, 2011
Honestly, Cambion, I don't know how you can handle reading these posts. You must have a stronger stomach than me. I just went into the 10 year old pants shitter thread. I haven't even gotten through the OP yet, and I'm giving up. I can't comprehend the gentle disciple thing AT ALL.
December 07, 2011
There would have been no 'successful conversation' had that been me. I would have made her get in the shower to wash the shit off and then whipped her ass until she got it through her thick, disgusting little head that it's NOT OK to live like an animal! Geez, that's even kind of insulting to animals though.Most of them don't like to be in their own filth.
December 07, 2011
Re: the 10 year-old pants shitter: Maybe it's a good thing that Moo wants to be the kid's friend, because I can guaran-damn-tee that all of the other kids avoid her like the plague.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
December 07, 2011
"First, do no harm," as the saying goes.

huh? i think it was in the bible or something? or i read it in a fortune cookie. Dunce cap

anyhoodle...the girl who shits in her pants is scary, because it means she cares nothing about herself, thus she cares about no one else, either. when i was 10 i was obsessed with little women and was kind of prim & proper. i would have died before i would sit in my own filth, and my 10 year old friends would have as well. the rest of these brats are little sociopaths-in-training who are probably already the school bully or killing neighborhood cats or something.

this is what happens when you don't discipline your kids. these idiots need to set boundaries because the kid won't set them him/herself. there needs to be swift, unpleasant consequences for their actions and the punishment -whatever it may be- needs to happen every single time.

remember when you were little and you & siblings/friends would be acting up somewhere and mom or dad or grandma, or even your friend's mom, would tell you to stop or you'd be sorry, and they'd give you "THE EYE" (which often would be enough to stop you)? you all knew what would happen in about 30 seconds if you kept it up. in my family we call it "winding up the spanking arm" and nobody wanted to get smacked so we stopped. in the rare event we did not, there were no second chances, no 10th "time out", no pleading and cajoling...it was SMACK! there, problem solved. everyone's parents were like that - there was no GD bullshit.

i saw a 12 year old have a total tantrum in the bookstore the other day, complete with crying, whining, stomping his feet, etc. because he wanted more books even though his mother was already buying him and his sister a ton. she was clearly frustrated and embarassed, and she eventually gave in and bought him the other 2 books he wanted even though she didn;t want to. why not leave the books on the counter and say "please donate these to a charity" and leave empty-handed? that's would i would have done. parent sthink by giving in they will eliminate the tantrums but clearly not; they just get worse because they know the parent will cave and there will be no consequences. :headbrick
December 07, 2011

What a trick you are. You don't have an IUD in. You're a broke a-- welfare ho who thinks she has found a sugar daddy. You set this whole thing up but don't think you're so unique. Women have been doing this since the beginning of time. First you say he is going through a divorce then you say he hasn't even started the divorce process. So which is it? You purposely got knocked up because you think you're going to get tons of child support and be living the high life. You think you're going to get enough dough to support you and your existing kids plus the baby. I cannot stand skanks like you. But here is what I hope for you. Since he is so wealthy, he probably has a good lawyer. Lawyers know about all sorts of loopholes. Yeah, you'll probably get child support but they can make all sorts of stipulations and make your life miserable if you don't follow through. I hope he finds a way to give you nothing you greedy pig.
waving hellolarious thumbs upwink bouncing and laughing spewing water due to laughing
Fucking awesome! Moos need to be told the truth and have their rose-colored glasses knocked the fuck off their faces.
December 07, 2011

Moo tries to manage the Duhd, while brat has whinefest in the back seat of the car:
"We will work on not engaging her. In the car yesterday we tried our best. I had to hold DH's hand and keep whispering for him to "ignore it" when she was melting down. "
Reminds me of this time when I was about 3 years old and I had a meltdown in the car. We had just passed a Dairy Queen and I said that I wanted to have some Dairy Queen. My parents said no. Well, I continued to whine and moan, crying "I want Dairy Queen!" over and over and over. My parents ignored me for a moment, then got tired of my tantrum. To this day I clearly remember my dad whipping his head around towards the back seat as he literally screamed at me "SHUT UP!" And guess what? I shut the fuck up.
Stupid breeders need to be fucking parents and not their kid's best friend.
December 07, 2011
Shitting pants at 10 years old? This brat needs a shrink; she's a 'tard for sure. If she has any friends (which is doubtful), Moo should make sure they all know she shits herself so that proper ridicule may be inflicted upon this worthless excuse for a human being.
December 07, 2011
I wasn't the epitome of girlishness at age 10, but my gods I felt icky if I didn't bathe and I never in a million years would have felt it was okay to shit myself because I didn't want to get up and use the bathroom. THAT is a special kind of lazy right there. I'd say shame the little hog and put her in big puffy Depends if she's going to shit her pants like a baby, but odds are she would not be affected by embarrassment because she thinks it's perfectly okay to be a slob. And giving her diapers would probably just encourage the behavior.

WTF is it with this site and all the weird toilet habits of these kids? I read another thread about a dumbass 5-year-old who was pissing in his parents' closet and people were suggesting getting him a puppy pad (which I think is something for potty training dogs to piss on). My gods, they are all disgusting.

I think the pants-shitter and the MRSA family tie for first for "most horrifying story" out of this bunch for me. Uhh, isn't MRSA kinda sorta bad? Why have none of these sickly fuckers died yet? Why does no one find it odd that the entire family routinely goes to a surgeon to have MRSA sores lanced off their asses?

Our future, folks.
December 07, 2011
Useless welfare cunt
I am very attractive, intelligent and have a lot of qualities to offer

Somehow, I doubt all of this.

I get tons of interest from men, but most are not willing to cultivate something once learning that I have kids.

And I don't blame them one bit! Please stop chasing after these poor bastards so some of us CF women can have a chance before you turn him into a Duh/Wallet with baggage.
December 07, 2011
Shiny
Useless welfare cunt
I am very attractive, intelligent and have a lot of qualities to offer

Somehow, I doubt all of this.

Me too....otherwise she would be more than a casual fuckbuddy to a married man even though it is clear she is gunning for more.

(Nothing wrong with a married FB--Katharine Hepburn did it for years. However, she clearly wants to trick or trap this guy and thought casual sex would do it. When it did not work, she played the ultimate trick card.)

I get tons of interest from men, but most are not willing to cultivate something once learning that I have kids.

And I don't blame them one bit! Please stop chasing after these poor bastards so some of us CF women can have a chance before you turn him into a Duh/Wallet with baggage.

No shit...this CF woman with money wouldn't mind a man who has it too, rather than getting drooled over by the Ed Hardy wearin', truck balls sportin' mouthbreathers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 07, 2011
About the teen and military school: military schools usually say emphatically that they do not want kids who are disciplinary problems or in trouble. Edit: I'm assuming that the pahrunt is actually looking for a true military school, not a tough love–style "boot camp".

The military itself doesn't want people who have been in legal trouble either, for much the same reasons. In times past judges would sometimes tell a young adult in trouble to make a choice between a jail sentence or joining the military. These days the armed services do not allow people to join for such reasons, and should such come to light after someone has enlisted, that person gets discharged immediately.

Several years ago just such a case happened in Pennsylvania. Once the Army found out the young man had been told to enlist or be convicted of and serve time for a felony, he was booted out. A spokesman said (paraphrased), "The military is not a substitute for the criminal justice system." Instead, the services want and get the cream of the crop.

Presumably so would military schools.
Shiny
I would have made her get in the shower to wash the shit off

No, you wouldn't want that in your shower - stand her in the garden and aim the garden hose at her!
December 07, 2011
DivaLasVegas

waving hellolarious thumbs upwink bouncing and laughing spewing water due to laughing
Fucking awesome! Moos need to be told the truth and have their rose-colored glasses knocked the fuck off their faces.

This. I feel sorry for the kid who is only being born to be a pawn for its golddigging moo. I thought for sure that poster would have her post removed and be banned for that one. Classic!
December 07, 2011
coco UK
No, you wouldn't want that in your shower - stand her in the garden and aim the garden hose at her!

It shits in the toilet, or it gets the hose again...
December 07, 2011
Cambion

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1333277/anyone-have-any-advice-on-helping-a-parent-with-asperger-syndrome-parent-gently

Maybe she shoulda thought about being a wife "gently" and not forcing a special needs husband into parenthood like she probably did.
December 07, 2011
nullipar-tay
coco UK

It shits in the toilet, or it gets the hose again...

Damn. I was going to post that.
December 08, 2011
Yeah, but it might enjoy being hosed off like a sweaty horse :drool
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login