Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

All you non-breeders owe duh breeders respect

Posted by freya 
All you non-breeders owe duh breeders respect
October 31, 2022
There are lots of veiled (or not so veiled) threats from the breeders to the non-breeders. An example of this is "who will take care of you when you are old?" well, who I pay will provide me the requested services: today or in the future. In their pea brains they expect the childfree to be blindsided by this question and then immediately regret not having brats who we raise as futurr caretakers. As if we haven't heard it hundreds of times before. I bet some of them think we will all panic and immediately start breeding like cockroaches once they bring this up. Besides, nursing homes are full of people with brats, so it seems many of those futurr caretakers are opting out. And, lots of brats are still being supported by their parunts well past the age of 21-not the other way around. Also, if the brat sticks around the ailing parunt may be neglected and locked in a room while the brat takes over the house.

Another one is "we're raizing the futurr" well, exactly how many of these brats are productive versus a drain on society?

And now for the latest: respect duh breeders if it wasn't for the breeders, you'd be forced to breed:
from the regretful clan
"Parents, especially decent ones, deserve all our respect because if suddenly we all decided to not reproduce, the governments would 100% force us to."

If suddenly we all decided not to reproduce....we'll cross that bridge when it happens. The number of people I've personally convinced to not breed stands at exactly zero. I know of one other woman in my graduating class who hasn't bred but that was when she was in her mid to late 30's, so she could have caught brat fever since then. Once someone has brat fever it pretty much requires mother nature to prevent breeding from taking place and most people are going to breed. I realize the numbers of Generation Z claiming they aren't going to be parunts are high but they are a very young generation and if nothing else there will be lots of time for "accidents" in the next 30 years of their lives. A decent percentage of women who have an abortion refuse to ever have one again (and wind up on regretful parunts whining about how stupid they were to not have a second abortion). It will have to get really, really bad to convince most people to not breed, we're talking worldwide famines, etc. Get back to me when we have over a million members on Bratfree.

I guess we could give them lip service and say, "sure I respect you for breeding like a cockroach and living on the dole" and end it there. I highly doubt any breeder values our respect. But when they bitch about how hard parunting is, or how expensuf, or other obvious crap I respect them just as much as someone who tells me water is wet.

https://www.reddit.com/r/regretfulparents/comments/yhyng1/for_the_fencesitters/
Re: All you non-breeders owe duh breeders respect
November 01, 2022
"Parents, especially decent ones, deserve all our respect because if suddenly we all decided to not reproduce, the governments would 100% force us to."

Those non-decent ones though, they still deserve our respect. WTAF.

Imagine feeling that the world is this sinister yet continue bringing more people into it. And then, reaching to conspiracy levels of thinking to justify why you bred.
November 01, 2022
although the one thing they got right was if everyone stopped breeding the governments would step in...

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 02, 2022
twocents
although the one thing they got right was if everyone stopped breeding the governments would step in...

Despite the fact of overwhelming and easily available evidence of how bad it sucks and it being outrageously expensive this won't stop bull-headed people from breeding. The world will have to change drastically before everyone will decide to stop breeding.
November 02, 2022
Ketchup

Those non-decent ones though, they still deserve our respect. WTAF.

Imagine feeling that the world is this sinister yet continue bringing more people into it. And then, reaching to conspiracy levels of thinking to justify why you bred.

Conspiracy theories...another way for breeders to try to convince the childfree we owe them because they were stupid enough to breed. They've convinced themselves they are doing the world a favor by reproducing. Think again. Adding any human life to the planet at this point is a liability.
November 02, 2022
At the heart of this seems to be pure bitterness. They are bitter at people, particularly women, who managed to avoid their fate.

Nothing gets an Alpha man madder than a woman who didn't cheerfully comply with the patriarchy.

That's why these assholes want zero abortion and zero abortion for rape and incest victims.
November 02, 2022
freya
twocents

Despite the fact of overwhelming and easily available evidence of how bad it sucks and it being outrageously expensive this won't stop bull-headed people from breeding. The world will have to change drastically before everyone will decide to stop breeding.

Breeders wouldn't stop breeding even if the Earth was a nuclear hellscape, and they will bounce their headless monsters on their knees.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 06, 2022
Aliens. Aliens who come down to earth with a mass arsenal of anti-fertility ray guns and zap every human on the planet. That might just work but maybe I'm just dreaming.
November 07, 2022
Long story short: When I was younger, one of hub's breeder male coworkers told me "oh yes you will" (have children). I just ignored him bcuz I wanted to have a good time and not be labeled someone's "bitch wife" that he brought to a work party.

Fast Forward now, he's divorced, and lives alone, keeps getting laid off of (white collar) work. I think he has a decent relationship w/ his adult kids, but his breeding relationship didnt save his marriage. Altho, he probably doesnt care, just so he can say he made babyees right?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login