Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How does this not surprise me?

Posted by cfuter 
How does this not surprise me?
November 21, 2022
Re: How does this not surprise me?
November 21, 2022
people will look at this and think 'this would never happen'. bet it has.

and given that schools are increasingly becoming glorified daycare it may well become a reality. In the news there is a school in washington heights, ny (NYC) where they have installed a washer and dryer for washing the clothes of students who are in shelters, hotels. In many ways they are living exactly like all the waves of immigrants from years and years did upon first arrival. The problem is going to be the jealousy from better off schools and districts: once these entitled parunts learn about this they are going to think 'they should make the teachers and aides watch my little turds clothes...'...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

November 21, 2022
I actually stayed up til 2AM going thru all the teacher "real convos that happened in the classroom" last nite. I actually believe every single one of them. The modern parent is something truly special. These convos would be virtually nonexistent when I went to school in 70s/80s. They are downright hilarious if not sad that they even occur. It is the same trainwreck fun as Breaking Mom subred.

I highly recommend it if you're ever bored and want something new on the 'net.thumbs up
November 21, 2022
The level of entitlement is astounding but not surprising.
November 22, 2022
Here's a longer vid that is soo good. Un believable!

More more more entitlement

Stay to the end as what parents say about teachers not having kids.

I was going thru my grammar school teachers and MOST were 'Miss' so no kids back then, or even if married they didn't have kids at least while I was their student. Of course I had some nuns also.
November 22, 2022
cfuter, link?

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 22, 2022
It is in the clicky above.
November 22, 2022
thanks...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login