Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Colorado Nightclub shooter--gentle discipline moo perhaps??

Posted by twocents 
Colorado Nightclub shooter--gentle discipline moo perhaps??
November 22, 2022
Was listening to the news just a few minutes ago (noon 11/22) and the shooter. The discussion came round to whether or not the 'red flag' law would have helped... Welll, it would have if his mommy had a spine... this fucking mental apparently phoned mommy and threatened her. What happens? Charges are dropped. .. and we all know why...mommy couldn't bear to have her pwecious little fucker go to jail... and so the records were sealed...

So in my opinion, gutless, spineless cowardly mommy is also partially responsible. I know I am guessing but why would charges be dropped unless she told them to. This is the heart of domestics and why cops hate them. because the cow usually goes scurrying back to the rat

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Colorado Nightclub shooter--gentle discipline moo perhaps??
November 24, 2022
I haven't looked at the news lately, so I managed to miss thie story. But looking it up, one of the results I got was an interview with the bouncing baby boy's Duh who said "we don't do gay" in the interview. That tells me plenty about the killer's upbringing. I'm gonna venture a guess the shooter was an only child and likely was brought up with few to no boundaries or consequences because he was probably an only child AND a goldenpenis male heir (apparently he considered himself non-binary, so maybe his Duh directed some of this hate toward his kid and the shooter took it out on gay folks?), and had hateful anti-LGBTQ venom instilled in him likely from a young age. I can see how this combination would result in someone who thinks it's okay to shoot up a gay club.

And yup, a year before the shooting that took place a few days ago, Junior threatened his Moo with a homemade bomb that not only resulted in the neighbors being evacuated, but the bomb squad having to come in and talk him down, which didn't work at first, hence the evacuation. No charges were brought against him, the case was dismissed and sealed, and people speculate that maybe if the asshole was on law enforcement's radar for the bomb shit, he would have been relieved of his firearms and wouldn't have been able to go and kill five people so easily.

I'm guessing if the bomb was planted at a school or a place of employment, it would have mattered more. But since it was his Moo who was the target and nobody died, I guess it wasn't considered a big enough deal? I'm sure Moo also didn't want to pursue the matter further either because she just couldn't have her precious dumpling arrested. So that's how the bastard was able to skirt around the red flag law.

I'm not surprised he climbed the next step of the terroristic ladder. He threatened someone with a homemade explosive, resisted the police, and then... nothing happened. He had no reason to fear consequences of his actions because there were none. He will likely face consequences for his more recent crime since he murdered people, but rotting in prison won't un-shoot those people he killed.
Re: Colorado Nightclub shooter--gentle discipline moo perhaps??
November 25, 2022
I don't know why the charges were dropped but my guess is the primary target, moo for her mental whackashit crotch turd. I don't know if the state could have gone ahead with charges for the trouble he caused everyone but I''ll bet mommy dumbest dropped her end of it.. for her widdle angel. at the very least she wasn't circumspect for whom she spread and bred

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login