Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo is sore loser when woman will not give up seat on plane, why doesn't this surprise me part 2

Posted by cfuter 
So parent asked lady to change seats, lady politely declines, and big surprise, moo acts like a sore loser and vindictive child herself. Yet, some commentors side w/ moo of course.

https://www.tiktok.com/@diaryofasolotraveler/video/7148544943785757998?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7148544943785757998

https://nypost.com/2022/12/05/i-refused-to-switch-plane-seats-so-a-mom-let-kid-crawl-on-me/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

A long-haul flight isn’t fun at the best of times — but waking up to a child crawling all over you is bound to make it a little worse.

A TikTok user who documents her travels under the username @DiaryOfASoloTraveller recalled a recent flight which left her speechless — and reignited a fierce debate over the etiquette surrounding families traveling together.

In the now-viral, 45-second clip, the woman explains she had just settled in her window seat for the six-hour flight when a woman asked her if she’d like the aisle seat instead.

“It’s always OK to ask … but I said ‘Oh, no thank you,'” the TikTok travel correspondent with 2.7 million “likes” replied. “I got the window, I want the window.”

The mother — who was traveling with her young child and wanted to sit with her husband — was reportedly very taken aback by her response.

Shrugging it off, the traveler said she fell asleep before the plane took off — and claimed she woke up later to a child “crawling on top” of her — and the mom doing nothing to stop it.

“I think because of spite, this woman refused to deal with her child because of it,” the peeved passenger theorized.

“I did not know what to do,” she added. “So I forced myself to pass out and then sit through the most uncomfortable flight of my life.”

The clip has been viewed over 239,000 times since it was posted at the end of September, with hundreds of comments arguing over the people should do when they are put in this position.

Toddler terrorizes plane passengers as parents chill out: ‘This is why I hate kids’
“So just switch seats next time and don’t be difficult,” one user said.

“Why should she switch? Lack of planning by the mom does not constitute an emergency on the OP’s side,” another shot back.

“Why don’t people buy seats next to each other when they are booking them?” questioned another.

In July, the Transportation Department urged airlines to make it easier for families to sit together on planes at no extra charge.

The department said in a notice to airlines that the carriers “should do everything that they can to ensure the ability of a young child” 13 or younger to sit next to an older family member.

The agency said it will monitor airlines starting in November and might propose new regulations.

Meanwhile, the trade group Airlines for America said carriers “have always worked to accommodate customers who are traveling together, especially those traveling with children, and will continue to do so.”

The Transportation Department said it has received more than 500 complaints in the last five years about families unable to sit together. However, that is only about 1% of all complaints against airlines and is dwarfed by gripes about refunds and flight problems.
Children, especially very young children, should be banned on aircraft unless it is extenuating medical circumstances!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
I move while sleeping. If some brat started crawling on me I could easily smack it across the room and be unconscious while doing it.
This moo is an idiot.
I'd wager Moo wouldn't have let her dumpling use a male stranger as a jungle gym, but since the passenger in question was a woman without brats, that makes it acceptable for Moo to sic her brat on the woman? Sadly, anything she could do to get the brat away from her (spank it, shove it off her, scream at it, claim she has a highly contagious disease, is a cannibal and prefers the tender flesh of children, etc.) would likely get her thrown off the plane. I do wonder why she didn't flag down a flight attendant to remove the child and just let it crawl all over her. Maybe she didn't want to get into it with the Moo because Moos are not shy about making a big scene when someone doesn't worship their sprogs.

Not everyone is willing to give up their seat on a bus, train, plane, etc. and that's something you have to learn to accept whenever you ask someone to move. Parents especially need to learn this lesson sooner rather than later because the general public has less and less tolerance for brats and their antics and they don't feel sorry for someone whose travel hardships are due to the children they chose to create (compared to someone with a broken leg or an elderly person).

There absolutely should be age restrictions on flights. I'd say no one under the age of ten years old should be allowed on a flight, unless they're severely mentally handicapped, in which case it could be handled on a case-to-case basis. If Moo and Duh want to haul their freshly-shat crotch maggot and asshole toadler across the country, they can fucking drive there. That, or kids should be considered luggage and transported as such. I'm sure there are plenty of parents who wouldn't mind if the airline loses their toddler along with their suitcases.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login