Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lawsuits against forced birth states

Posted by cfdavep 
Lawsuits against forced birth states
March 08, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/news/women-almost-died-texas-abortion-173700177.html

I wonder if ths will become a thing across red states and how many of these women helped vote in the people that did this too them.
Re: Lawsuits against forced birth states
March 09, 2023
given the 'wind-weather' polyshits they could have run on a women's rights platform.. and jumped ship when the winds changed. I think the (mostly males) are revealing their true colours. they say what people want to hear..

I have been listening to a series by Dr Phil... Phil in the blanks... on toxic personalities. The first 5 are quite interesting since he focuses on narcissism in its various forms. Very interesting... and hollywood, CEO's and managers, and politicians do have a higher...much higher percentage of narcissists (it goes with the territory) than the general population ... not surprising. Especially malignant narcissists.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 28, 2023
Just another reason why “pro-l**e” should be renamed into “pro-forced birth”.

They don’t care about women or children, they just want to torture pregnant people like the sadistic little pigs they are.
March 28, 2023
Precisely. Many are incels.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 28, 2023
craftyzits
Precisely. Many are incels.

Or incels in denial. They act like incels by hating and mistreating women and viewing pregnancy as punishment for spreading one’s legs. But of course, they refuse to admit it.
March 28, 2023
Yep!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login