Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What the f**k???

Posted by twocents 
What the f**k???
April 05, 2023
Maybe not the exact place but I still sometimes think we despise toxie P(arents) more than we do kids..... but this one kid? What in THE BLOODY HELL IS THIS BITCH THINKING! It is Reddit.. so I really hope this is just a story but sometimes what I see in the news..makes me think otherwise..

I'm 16 and autistic; my mother is feeding me bleach to "cure" me.

I don't know what to do.

My mom believes in her Facebook mom groups, Qanon, etc. much more than she does any major medical association and her excuse for discounting all relevant medical information is that the FDA is paid to lie to the public and poison babies so that they become medical patients for life.

Yesterday, my mom showed me this new chemical "treatment" she found that she wants to try out and believes can work wonders. I wanted to know what it was to do my own research (because I'm cautious, not because I actually thought she would give me something harmful intentionally) but she would only mumble the names of the chemical formulas and refuse to show me the bottle when I asked. At the time, I assumed it was her usual "my children are a burden and ask too many questions" or "back in my day, children respected their parents and didn't question them" attitude, but knowing what I know now I'm worried she knew what would show up in a simple Google search of this reaction and didn't want me to look it up.

When she left the bottles on the counter today and went outside, I picked them up and read the labels.

NatriChlor "CD Kit": sodium chlorite and citric acid. The instructions say to mix both and then mix them with water before drinking it.

The branding itself was the first thing to freak me out, because **it had the wrong formula for citric acid on the bottle** (C7H8O6 instead of C6H8O7) and I don't know what the fuck I'm actually taking: citric acid or gallic acid monohydrate.

Then, I searched up the other chemical and it got worse; way worse.

*Sodium chlorite is toxic and advised by the FDA never to be used as medical treatment or otherwise ingested by humans.**

When mixed, which is the instructions and the point of the kit, **chlorine dioxide** is formed, **which is an industrial grade bleach and is illegal in the US to be sold as a medical treatment or even transported**, hence this being a kit for making ClO2 at home rather than a sale of the chemical itself.

I don't know whether the sale of this kit is also illegal or not because it isn't the actual chemical (even though the label says "for the onsite generation of chlorine dioxide", but I'm freaking out and don't know what to do.

When I first took the mixture, I had a sore throat. Since I first took it yesterday afternoon (again that evening, again this morning, again a few hours ago, and again ten minutes ago; a total of five times in two days) I've had a **terrible hacking cough and a burnt/chemical taste in the back of my throat** that no amount of water can wash away. Originally, I thought "oh great (/s), my sore throat is getting worse," but now I'm realizing this is a known side effect of both sodium chlorite and chlorine dioxide.

**Does anyone know my rights as a sixteen year old in Texas? Is this medical child abuse? What should I do?**

She's given me other controversial treatments (intravenous ozone, peptide shots, "holistic treatments" and other anti-"standard-of-care" medications and pills) and her methods haven't always been the best (the worst time was chasing me around a room with a shot crying about how she just wanted me to be healthy).

This is the only treatment I've ever thought to research (I guess I had a gut feeling?) because I think she's at least trying to help even if her motivations are messed up (since ASD is a neurotype, not a disease that needs a cure) so I assumed she'd do her own research and at least consider the risks of a medication if she sees that all respected major medical agencies heavily disapprove of it.

**The risks do include death, liver failure,** and other serious stuff, but I'm assuming that's with large doses or long term use (which I think is actually the plan and she said you're supposed to "ease into it" and continue to raise the dose periodically), but I'm still worried and don't know what to do. She's my legal guardian and I don't even know if I can even do anything.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: What the f**k???
April 05, 2023
This kid needs to call CPS immediately. His moo is obviously batshit to think that curing autism involves feeding the kid bleach.
April 06, 2023
This was going around some years ago. Some parents have been told that toxins in a child's body cause autism and feeding the child bleach is a cure.

Usually the kids are much younger. I'm also suspicious of anyone claiming to be autistic and age 16 writing the kind of account we're discussing. Most with autism aren't able to express themselves that clearly or well in writing. Age 16 is also a little old for mom to insist on giving bleach. I say troll.
April 06, 2023
Some people with mild autism are very bright, they just have social difficulties. But the post does seem fake.
April 06, 2023
It is entirely possible. High functioning... but on the other hand, when the stories of abused children come up toxic spawners seem to be capable of ANYTHING.

There is that case of 'the girl in the closet'... it was in the news, Dr Phil interviewed her.. at least in this case the two breeders are spending 'life' in prison. and the cunt there still sees nothing wrong in what she did and 'I wuuuuv my children'. I would sincerely love to have a baseball bat and 5 minutes alone with this bitch.

and forcing kids to have something they don't like?? does anyone remember those fucking flouride tablets? they made me physically ill. did that stop my cunt toxic sow? no it didn't. I should have cheeked it and spit it out when she wasn't looking. as time went on, bitchmouth became even more demented... for whatever reason, she calmed down in her later years... but shortly before I left she was really doing off the deep end

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login