Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

From the bowels of reddit

Posted by touzokuou 
From the bowels of reddit
April 04, 2023
My son is 8. He has a long list of issues I don’t even care to mention. I had him when I was 19, and I believe his lack of development was due to domestic violence. Anyways, I really feel horrible saying this but I do not like being his mom. Every day I wake up and contemplate ending my life just to eliminate the task of raising him. I have completely checked out and I feel like sht bc I can’t even properly love my other child because I’m fckn tired.

He rubs poop every where every day, he has scratched up my entire body, spits in my face, throws things and has caused my other son to need stitches twice from throwing things at him. He’s profoundly deaf, doesn’t communicate, and uses little to no sign language bc he is legally blind as well. I don’t have a support system otherwise I wouldn’t be venting ab this sht on the internet.

I have never had a normal adult life. I can’t even go to dinner because he’ll throw the fckn plate or glass cup across the restaurant. My patience has run short. How can I get rid of him? I’m poor af and don’t have any resources to properly care for him. I live in Texas, is there a state facility? Should I consider moving to have him placed? He has been kicked out of every residential school for behavior, I have taken him to the hospital, I have even hotlined myself on several occasions and no one gives a fuck until something terrible happens.

I can not take the abuse from him anymore! I fear for myself and my other child’s safety. Literally when he comes close I unknowingly jump in fear that he’s about to hurt me again. I’m fckn drained and I don’t want to hear any judgement bc I’m prepared to take my anger out on whoever thinks they’re good enough to judge me without living a day in my life with this boy. What steps do I need to take to have him placed somewhere that can properly care for him?

Bonus
I’m going to call CPS and hotline myself, again. Im going to tell them they need to take my son and I am not accepting any other solution. Im ready to relinquish my parental rights to him voluntarily and im okay with the consequences, im just curious if anyone has experience with this and knows the consequences I would face. Im not okay. I dread getting out of the bed bc im tired of this repeated cycle of torture.

I have two kids, one who has special needs. My youngest son (special needs) has to go, I literally can’t take anymore and I have frantically tried to get help with him for the last 2 years. I’m officially at my breaking point, Im afraid im going to hurt him or myself. I lock myself in the room all day to avoid the reality of my life.

My house is a complete Fucking mess bc I have given up. As of today he just rubbed poop every where on top of all of the food and other bullshit he has all over my house. In the last 3 months I’ve probably taken 1 or 2 showers. I know I fucking stink bc I can smell myself, but I just don’t care enough to take care of myself anymore. I have a huge scratch on my face from him diggin his nails in me for no reason at all last week, he bites me, pinches me, spits on me, and throws things at my head. I have so many marks from his abuse I hate even looking at myself. I literally can’t even sleep bc when I hear him coming I jump up out of my sleep in fear that he’s about to hurt me again.

We were in target this past weekend and he threw Clorox cleaner at my head (he has perfect aim, despite everything that he struggles with) and then started self harming ripping his diaper off and attacking me when I tried to stop it causing a huge scene that was so embarrassing, thankfully a few people stepped in and helped me but it’s not fair that this is my life. His fucking selfish dad is aware of what I’m going through, I have been begging him to help me and get his son but he won’t. In fact, he just bought a brand new corvette Monday (28k down payment) and is living his best fucking life in another state. As if that money couldn’t have been used to have his son placed somewhere, or to pick his son up and hire a fucking nanny or something.

My son is 9 now, I have tried for 9 years. I know I still love him bc I break down when I think of him leaving and me possibly never seeing him anymore, but I really don’t like being his mom anymore bc I also get a sense of relief when I think about life without him. He makes me want to fucking die. I have literally thought about taking him to the psych ward in the childrens hospital and taking my other son and running away to another country. I don’t want to get in trouble, so this is why I would rather take the cps route, but if I’ll be in trouble either way I guess it doesn’t matter.

Big fucking yikes! This woman’s life is pure hell. Having an autard violently attacking you and destroying the house, smearing shit, and ruining your life? Fuck no.

To make matters worse, group homes all have years-long waiting lists, you can’t euthanize the vicious tard like you’d do for a rabid animal, and meds don’t always work(assuming the tard won’t take them)
Re: From the bowels of reddit
April 04, 2023
Woman needs to commit suicide I think cuz she doesn't have any options in a shithole like Texas. She won't get any help. Sadly, the normal kid is FUBAR.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 04, 2023
craftyzits
Woman needs to commit suicide I think cuz she doesn't have any options in a shithole like Texas. She won't get any help. Sadly, the normal kid is FUBAR.

Both kids are FUBAR. One will forever be traumatized from his brother’s abuse, while the other is nothing more than a vicious, uncontrollable beast. Plus, I don’t know if this mother should off herself. She’d be better off in a prison for snapping and killing her demon child than live with him for any longer.
April 04, 2023
Further down the line
Yeah, my other son is completely terrified and traumatized by his behavior. He has been through so much with this situation it’s so sad. His brother has thrown things at his head causing him to need stitches, he throws knives (they are put up now), and everything he does to me he does to him. I try to keep them separated as much as I can, but it’s just too much of a safety risk now.

I hope this older brother moves out. Also, I bet he’s going to be childfree after what awful shit he went through.

He pretty much has outsized me. He has the strength of a grown man, no joke. He’s also about 4’5” and I’m only 4’11”.

Is it just me, or do most violent tards have brute strength? Perhaps because they have less brain capacity, the exert more force than normal and have a higher pain tolerance.
April 05, 2023
touzokuou

Is it just me, or do most violent tards have brute strength? Perhaps because they have less brain capacity, the exert more force than normal and have a higher pain tolerance.

Very likely, as this is the case with chimpanzees.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 08, 2023
she would be jailed but there is one 'final solution' to this. tardleigh has to sleep sometime.. and there's always a sharp knife around

and just to point out, this stupid little cunt was dumb enough to breed again... how dare she not protect the other child...

turdleigh needs to be institutionalized, now.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

April 08, 2023
There is no institutionalization of tards anymore. They are entirely Moo's responsibility for life. Only when tard kills the normal kid will tard be jailed.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 08, 2023

My son is 8. He has a long list of issues I don’t even care to mention. I had him when I was 19, and I believe his lack of development was due to domestic violence. Anyways, I really feel horrible saying this but I do not like being his mom. Every day I wake up and contemplate ending my life just to eliminate the task of raising him. I have completely checked out and I feel like sht bc I can’t even properly love my other child because I’m fckn tired.

It's too bad this woman had no support at age 19 to make a better decision. But as per usual, the forced birthers rejoice in all situations that the woman Chose LifeTM, but as per usual there are zero services available once the kid exits the birth canal.

We should be giving out mifepristone and misoprostol like candy. You know if men gave birth it would probably be available in vending machines.
April 08, 2023
Indeed, but these misogynists take delight in the pain of females and their misbegotten children.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 09, 2023
craftyzits
Indeed, but these misogynists take delight in the pain of females and their misbegotten children.

Republicunts all deserve to be burned alive. They were never “pro-life” to begin with. They’re just pro ruining lives
April 09, 2023
Precisely.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 10, 2023
"There is no institutionalization of tards anymore. They are entirely Moo's responsibility for life. Only when tard kills the normal kid will tard be jailed."...

crazy, this is totally the point. I have watched these jack ass polyticks and the goody two shoe mentally ill butt lickers carry on about needing more and more money to deal with these people. most won't bother you but the crazies?? they never should have shut down the mental hospitals. furthermore they did not sterilize them so god knows how many additional whacked out kids are being born. I believe in the almighty gene. This blathering is just an excuse to try and bleed the public more for programs that don't and won't work. plus just plain disappear. mayor blattmouth wife got millions for some mental programs and the money just completely vanished. no idea where it went

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login