Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another "famblee" wants a free vacation stay

Posted by freya 
April 27, 2023
Local post on NextDoor, which is drama in itself.
"Clever" grandmoo lives in a condo and mentions this right away. Her dotter and duh and two small brats will be visiting from another country in November. So, "clever" grandmoo is asking if anyone knows of any housesitting opportunities for the dotter and famblee. I see right through you grandmoo, you just want your dotter and famblee to stay in a nice house for free. I bet you're already thinking about how you can visit them at some big old house that they're staying in for free. I'm going to speculate that since they're coming in Nov. they likely are planning an extended visit through the holidays.

There are services that allow for house and pet sitting but the good jobs go to those that have experience. Others are telling grandmoo to have them register through house-sitting services. You know she isn't going to do this because it isn't a legitimate house-sit, if it was they would already be registered and active on those sites.

And again with the "legitimacy" of being a famblee and the implication that they somehow deserve freebies.

Here's hoping they end up in the condo or paying to stay somewhere.
Re: Another "famblee" wants a free vacation stay
April 28, 2023
And the shits will trash the house for certain.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 27, 2023
Local post on NextDoor, which is drama in itself.
"Clever" grandmoo lives in a condo and mentions this right away. Her dotter and duh and two small brats will be visiting from another country in November. So, "clever" grandmoo is asking if anyone knows of any housesitting opportunities for the dotter and famblee. I see right through you grandmoo, you just want your dotter and famblee to stay in a nice house for free. I bet you're already thinking about how you can visit them at some big old house that they're staying in for free. I'm going to speculate that since they're coming in Nov. they likely are planning an extended visit through the holidays.

There are services that allow for house and pet sitting but the good jobs go to those that have experience. Others are telling grandmoo to have them register through house-sitting services. You know she isn't going to do this because it isn't a legitimate house-sit, if it was they would already be registered and active on those sites.

And again with the "legitimacy" of being a famblee and the implication that they somehow deserve freebies.

Here's hoping they end up in the condo or paying to stay somewhere.
Re: Another "famblee" wants a free vacation stay
April 28, 2023
And I bet they'll trash the F out of any house.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login