Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Permanently childfree soon

Posted by starvingauthor 
Permanently childfree soon
May 11, 2023
It's been years since I've been on this site but with the news I got recently I want to celebrate and tell everyone so please forgive the post. I went to the ob-gyn yesterday fully prepared to fight to get a full hysterectomy only to find it unnecessary. He was fully behind my decision and now I just have to wait and get an ultrasound before we can schedule my hysterectomy. I hope this all makes sense I'm still shaking from excitement. I always wanted to be sterilized and now I will be. smiling face made up of smiles
Re: Permanently childfree soon
May 12, 2023
No more periods and no babies. Take it from a fellow hyster-sister--it doesn't get much better than that. Congrats!
May 12, 2023
Tell me all about it! I went this path in 2014.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 13, 2023
starvingauthor
It's been years since I've been on this site but with the news I got recently I want to celebrate and tell everyone so please forgive the post. I went to the ob-gyn yesterday fully prepared to fight to get a full hysterectomy only to find it unnecessary. He was fully behind my decision and now I just have to wait and get an ultrasound before we can schedule my hysterectomy. I hope this all makes sense I'm still shaking from excitement. I always wanted to be sterilized and now I will be. smiling face made up of smiles

Congrats, you're gonna love having your freedom back! Had mine in 1999 and it was the best day of my life!!
May 16, 2023
I had mine in 2002; still waiting for the post surgery regrets and depression to set in.
May 17, 2023
Whoohoo! Congratulations on your imminent loss! smileys with beer I'm glad you didn't have to fight tooth and nail for it, which is shocking considering you went to an OB/GYN rather than a gynecologist. They're usually the ones who push the "herp derp u need babbies" agenda.
May 18, 2023
Cambion
Whoohoo! Congratulations on your imminent loss! smileys with beer I'm glad you didn't have to fight tooth and nail for it, which is shocking considering you went to an OB/GYN rather than a gynecologist. They're usually the ones who push the "herp derp u need babbies" agenda.

Like the op I too had a sensible doctor. This was in spite the fact of all the tiny brats on the wall, and in his office.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 18, 2023
Congratulations!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login