Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Teacher pepper sprayed for confiscating phone

Posted by JohnDrake 
Teacher pepper sprayed for confiscating phone
May 13, 2023
Another example of why not to be a teacher. A teacher confiscated a student's phone and she went off the deep end and pepper sprayed him twice! A couple of months before, he was punched by another student when he took way a phone. Makes you not even want to go near a school anymore.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/08/tennessee-teen-pepper-sprays-teacher-after-he-takes-her-phone/
Re: Teacher pepper sprayed for confiscating phone
May 14, 2023
I'd rather scrub toilets than be a teacher. These kids are demons.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
May 14, 2023
You could not pay me enough to be a teacher. You couldn't pay me enough to be one ten years ago and you coudn't pay me enough to be one now. I don't care if teachers get summers off, I would never risk my life (legitimate concern given school shootings are a weekly occurrence) to teach a bunch of assholes who abuse me verbally and physically on a regular basis and then their parents do the same thing to me if I tell them to do something about their horrible kids.

I'm sure the child's breeder supplied the brat with mace. I would like to hope that the brat would have the spray removed from her since she abused it, but I'm sure Mommy will side with her darling angel and say the teacher shouldn't have taken her phone away. I hope the teacher presses charges because I think this would be considered assault. As much as the precious cancer curer probably thinks she acted in self-defense, legally I think macing someone who did not present a real threat is assault. Arrest the brat and charge the Moo for supplying her with mace.

I assume the teacher can't just refuse to take phones away from students who are breaking the rules because then administration will get involved and stomp a hole in the teacher's ass for not upholding policy. I hope this teacher quits. I wouldn't have stuck around after getting slugged for taking away a phone, and I sure as hell wouldn't stick around after getting pepper sprayed for doing my job.
May 14, 2023
Amen

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 16, 2023
I would not deal with brats on any level or any place. not worth it

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 16, 2023
Tell me about it. I even demand video appointments at the doctor's cuz of all the goddanmed brats.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 19, 2023
There's a FB group dedicated to educators leaving the profession, 25,000 members strong. Between the mass exodus of teachers and administrators and Republicans determined to kill public schools, the USA is going to have an education reckoning/crisis very soon. At this point, people who are going to have kids need to have the funds to hire homeschool tutors or private school.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
May 19, 2023
The teacher has spoken out. He has stated he will finished the school year remotely but will not return to that school.

https://www.wsmv.com/video/2023/05/10/teacher-speaks-after-pepper-spray-incident-antioch-high-school/

It's pretty sad how things have gotten in the schools.
May 19, 2023
paragon schnitzophonic
There's a FB group dedicated to educators leaving the profession, 25,000 members strong. Between the mass exodus of teachers and administrators and Republicans determined to kill public schools, the USA is going to have an education reckoning/crisis very soon. At this point, people who are going to have kids need to have the funds to hire homeschool tutors or private school.

Anti-Intellectualism has been on the rise in the U.S.A for decades, and getting rid of education is part of it. Republicans not only want to kill schools, but libraries as well. They don't want anyone to be able to have knowledge or be able to think for themselves. Very sad, and frightening.
May 20, 2023
Good, I'm glad the guy is leaving. No one is paid enough to be abused like that. I feel bad for the guy because the video said he has taught in multiple schools, so that likely means he was abused in other schools as well. I really hope this shit was the last straw and he just stops teaching entirely - not that I think he's not a good educator, but let the school suffer and scramble to find a replacement.

According to another article I saw on the story, the brat was "disciplined according to the handbook" by the school. Orly now? Is there a section in the student handbook about disciplinary measures for pepper spraying a staff member for doing their jobs? This same article also said that the teacher is petitioning to have the cunt charged with misdemeanor assault. I hope the charges stick because the little shit stain clearly knew what she was doing and intended to cause harm. It's not like she found a random spray bottle and went, "oh is this perfume?" and sprayed it in the air.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login