Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I hate cruel teens (WARNING: ANIMAL CRUELTY)

Posted by cfdavep 
I hate cruel teens (WARNING: ANIMAL CRUELTY)
June 01, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/3-teens-charged-villages-swan-034907169.html

Beautiful swan, killed and eaten of all things. I wish the swan carried a nasty disease and they paid for eating it. Also the babies disappeared
Re: I hate cruel teens
June 01, 2023
They killed Faye right in front of her babies. This is so sad. The same idiots were caught with the babies, they were planning to raise them. And they had to remove her mate from the area and relocate him, because he is in distress and will be combative since his sweetie was murdered.

At least one is being tried as an adult.
Re: I hate cruel teens
June 02, 2023
I saw that earlier too. Why the hell did they eat it? Swan isn't usually something I see at the meat market. According to the article, the brats thought it was a really big duck, which I guess is supposed to make it okay that they killed it? Did they really need to hunt in the first place like they claimed to be doing? Or did they just want to kill an animal minding its own business and figured "hunting" would be a good excuse? Didn't the relatives that cooked it ask where they got a swan from?

My guess is they wanted to get hold of the cygnets without the mother swan throwing a fit (which she would definitely do because swans are very protective of their nests), so they killed her first, but wanted to get rid of the evidence, so they took it home to be eaten. I'm assuming they sold two of the babies to the plaza shop and wanted to keep the other two as pets/appetizers.

I hope they get charged with something, or I hope at least the parents get charged and then beat the brats' asses. A teeny tiny part of me kind of wishes they would have killed and eaten a protected species so they'd be in super deep shit.
Re: I hate cruel teens (WARNING: ANIMAL CRUELTY)
June 05, 2023
These little fuckers need to be sued along with the breeders into the next millennium.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: I hate cruel teens (WARNING: ANIMAL CRUELTY)
June 09, 2023
bunch of damned illegals I think. auntie fixed the swan up for the fuckers.. 'but we diiiiidn't knoooooowww'.. bullshit. it has been said ignorance of the law is no excuse.

or maybe they are 'citizens'.. my guess is at some point they or their forbears walked across the border. as such, I say find out where they came from and send them back.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login