Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

He's just an Excitable Boy (was: Another yoonique autard)

Posted by ladybug2203 
Re: He's just an Excitable Boy (was: Another yoonique autard)
December 20, 2011
kempercboyd
Yes, what if her son actually kills someone? This thought really doesn't seem to enter her mind. She sort of skirts around it and mentions examples of when he "almost" killed someone, but doesn't ask the question of what happens if he actually succeeds. I think this bitch is the definition of selfish. She stated that when tard attacked the HCW for rebuffing his advances, she only thought of how irt would affect HER! I hope the bitch got sued.

I would 100% bet she didn't get sued. Violence against health care workers is absolved by administrators who care more about reputation than the worker.

http://www.advisory.com/Daily-Briefing/2011/11/04/Most-ED-nurses-do-not-file-formal-assault-reports

http://www.ena.org/MEDIA/PRESSRELEASES/Pages/workplaceviolence.aspx

http://www.ena.org/IENR/Documents/ENAEDVSReportNovember2011.pdf

http://www.ena.org/IENR/Documents/ENAEDVSReportNovember2011.pdf

http://allnurses.com/general-nursing-discussions/hospital-discourages-pressing-157979.html

There have been numerous cases of health care workers fired for reporting violence and pressing charges. In this case the woman should have press attempted rape charges as well as assault. Many states have riders making assaults on health care workers a felony. It's meaningless if administrators suppress efforts to charge the perpetrators.

I'd not be at all surprised if administration put major pressure on the worker to do nothing so as to not to piss of the moo writer. The safety of the worker is always secondary to the PR needs of the institution and the administrators bonus. angry smiley angry flipping off

thom_c

I'd not be at all surprised if administration put major pressure on the worker to do nothing so as to not to piss of the moo writer. The safety of the worker is always secondary to the PR needs of the institution and the administrators bonus. angry smiley angry flipping off

This has absolutely been the case all the time in my husband's experience. In fact, it is very common for the FAMILY of the inpatient (or the patient itself) to make a big deal about it and sue the healthcare provider(s) for being "improperly restrained". DH came home JUST TODAY and told me that one of the asshole patients where he works is bringing the facility to court for being "improperly restrained". I asked him, "Were you the only one involved in the incident" and he said "No there were about a dozen other people". So, it took at least TWELVE people to restrain this asshole, now he's trying to cash in at the potential expense of a bunch of good people's professional reputations. (This is a regular psych hospital but it's happened to him and co-workers at all types of facilities.)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 20, 2011
Like I said, mentally ill people are no use to the society and they should be put to sleep as soon as it is diagnosed.

Truly, truly sorry, but it WILL save lives, sanity, AND billions of dollars, too.
December 20, 2011
ljean8080
there are some mental illnesses that are not dangerous.i have ocd

Well of course there are non dangerous ones.
It's a stupid notion to paint everyone that has some kind of mental disorder with the same broad, awtism tinted brush. eye rolling smiley
And not everyone with some form of autism is a violent tard either.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin

December 20, 2011
ljean8080

But clearly not obsessive over grammatical conventions. Please leave the board if you have nothing to contribute.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
December 21, 2011
ljean8080
put them away,but don't kill them

Very well. You've just volunteered to finance their stay in institutions and track their whereabouts for the rest of their lives. There are plenty of people who think like you do; I'm sure that they will want to financially contribute. Also, if they kill someone, you are the one who will be held liable.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
December 21, 2011
This Moo is seriously f*d in the head since she can still only see her son as "my perfect, rosy-cheeked baby" the world 'fail' on flames
Re: Another yoonique autard
January 10, 2023
kidlesskim
Like a beloved family pet who has contracted Rabies somehow and there's no hope for treatment or recovery, rabid, violent, and dangerous Awtards need to be euthanized before they can harm themselves, their family, or "the village". At the very least they need to be institutionalized until such time there is a cure or reliable treatment.

I strongly agree with this. But too many people would get their panties in a twist because “ThEy’Re HuMaN bEiNgS!!!”
January 10, 2023
touzokuou... I think you need to stop commenting on ancient posts... why are you doing this??

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Another yoonique autard
January 10, 2023
gymrat
On Christmas, he attacked his sister. A few weeks later, he attacked a young ,small female aid at the hospital. That should've been enough evidence for the mother

We've a classic moo here. Since when did moo and sense come together?

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 10, 2023
michaela
ljean8080

But clearly not obsessive over grammatical conventions. Please leave the board if you have nothing to contribute.

It was suggested that the violence in the violent autards may have to do with excess testosterone, and that can apply to female hulk-a-tards as well.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 10, 2023
lisbeth
This Moo is seriously f*d in the head since she can still only see her son as "my perfect, rosy-cheeked baby" the world 'fail' on flames

Fucked in the head or not, I don't see her as having options because there is really no place for these fuck-ups. Institutionalized care is gone, and Moo must wait for tardly to kill someone before he's locked up in prison for life. That leaves society vulnerable to this trash.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 11, 2023
twocents
touzokuou... I think you need to stop commenting on ancient posts... why are you doing this??

Yeah, really. I thought a lot of new posts had been created, then I'm looking at the date of the OP. Why is somebody commenting on 12 year old posts??
January 11, 2023
Peace
twocents

Yeah, really. I thought a lot of new posts had been created, then I'm looking at the date of the OP. Why is somebody commenting on 12 year old posts??

I thought bratfree had a fewer years' memory than 12.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 12, 2023
I think it's just newbie fever. New folks find their way here and want to comment on stuff they read because they're excited to find a CF space that doesn't suck. I know thread necromancing is generally discouraged (unless maybe there's a relevant update to that thread), but I think it's more of an unwritten rule.

Should we have something stickied somewhere about not resurrecting threads that are more than a month or so old? Or maybe we already have something like that and I overlooked it? shrug I'm guessing new people figure if a thread isn't locked, it's okay to comment on it.
January 12, 2023
UPDATE!

When this post came up (and I noticed much later that it was originally from 2011), I did a little Google-fu to find out if he finally killed someone or committed some other heinous crime. As it turns out, he’s dead.

Andrew Jacob Bauer’s reign of terror came to an end on November 4, 2016–he was 28 years old. He was found unresponsive in his apartment, and the coroner was unable to determine a cause of death. I thought for SURE he would have eventually been fatally shot by a citizen or police officer who ain’t putting up with his shit.

His obituary is a rollicking stream of consciousness describing only positive things about him, but started off describing him as a Gentle Giant(tm)… *cough*Bullshit*cough*.

https://m.startribune.com/obituaries/detail/165461/

A memorial service was held 10 days after his death—such a service (instead of a funeral) is held when the decedent’s body is unrecoverable or has already been disposed of, so I take it he was cremated: perhaps they wanted to eliminate ALL danger of him coming back as a zombie hulkatard.
January 12, 2023
good riddance to a piece of shite

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 12, 2023
And nothing of value was lost.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login