Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rant 709

Posted by Feh 
Feh
Rant 709
December 16, 2005
Right on sister! I used to work with teen girls, most of whom were "dating" older men, and most of those older men were pressuring the girls for unprotectected sex. Most of the girls I knew who did get pregnant were impregnated by older men, who were also working on other girls in the neighborhood. Lots of the girls shared baby daddies.

15 year old girls can be manipulative, but they're also terribly gullible, insecure and (just like teen boys) stupid with hormones. Then they get talked into sex, because "baby if you really loved me", or "here, have some beer", or maybe "i'll buy you this crap if you do this for me then you'll be popular because it's crap the popular kids have" or "i've got money, and can afford a hotel room which is a very adult and sexy thing to do" or "you're so special" and the next thing you know, you're 4 months pregnant with this dude's kid, and he's off banging your best friend because when you asked him to pay for part of the abortion, he said you were being "too clingy" and changed his cell phone number.
GDR
Re: Rant 709
December 18, 2005
You know, I -thought- I was an evolutionist, but it's hard to see how the human race is progressing. Or maybe it was always this bad? Depressing either way.
Anonymous User
Re: Rant 709
December 19, 2005
HA. Supposedly we believe in evolution: we just don't practice it.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.