Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

727 The Xmas Puppy

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
727 The Xmas Puppy
December 20, 2005
This shit chaps my ass to no end - breeders who selfishly buy pets for their brats as holiday gifts. You could preach and talk and write articles and try to educate these fucking dumb ass breeders on WHY it's NOT a good idea to get a puppy for your brats for xmas but do they listen????? They sure as shit do NOT. After all, it's AAAAAALLLLL for the CHYYYLLLDDDRUUUUNNNN, so long as they are happy, who cares about the animal that will be tossed out after it's become an inconvenience? The fuckers drop it off at a shelter and it magically disappears. With a passion, I hate every last one of these cock-sucking-son-of-a-bitch breeder types.
Feh
Re: 727 The Xmas Puppy
December 20, 2005
Yeah, you know what else falls out a person's vagina, or urethra, when a baby is made? Their sense of their obligations to the REST OF THE FUCKING WORLD. Suddenly, it's me, me, my baby, my kids, me, me, me. It's sick making.

Driving like a maniac in a freaking tank and running folks off the road to get Snotleigh to kids culinary classes? Its okay, it's for the kid's enrichment.
Getting an animal you can't possibly care for, and abandoning it to the shelter and probable death because Craply whined for one for months and now refuses to care for it? It's okay, it was for the family, to teach responsibility.
Buying cheap crap at Walmart made by 10 year olds in sweat shops because Shittums needs a brand new pair of jeans every month? It's okay because we've gotta keep up with the rest of the families.
Living in a craptacular shitass subdivision where all the houses look alike, there are no sidewalks and community charters that require everyone to have the same mail box, shrubs, and no clothes lines? It's okay, because it's safest for the family.

Alls I can say is the next person who tells me how unselfish and giving they are for having children will get to hear just exactly how I'd like them to go GET FUCKED.
Anonymous User
December 21, 2005
Hey, you can always give 'em this classic, since they are all so dedicated to pushing out sproggs... (this is for those moos and duhs who let their pets have babies so they can see the miracle of life)...
next time you get pregnent, have your sproggs in the delivery room.
CF Scorpio
December 21, 2005
Giving a pet as a surprise is a BAD idea. DH "surprised" me with a cat on my birthday and it was quite a shock! As much as I love cats, I wasn't emotionally ready to deal with one on the spur of the moment. Also, he took it upon himself to buy the breed of cat that HE wanted, which he bought from a breeder at a very high price.

Why spend a ridiculous amount of money on a purebred cat from a breeder when there are millions of perfectly good cats in shelters at low adoption fees?

I made him take the cat back. A few weeks later, we adopted a 5-year-old mixed breed cat from a foster home. It was a much better choice!
Lady Cooper
December 22, 2005
Amen to that! I'm CF, and I wish breeders would put as much thought into having baybees as I would with getting a pet.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.