Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rant 729

Posted by Leigh 
Leigh
Rant 729
December 21, 2005
Eventhough I have never had to go through the horrible ordeal you did, I am also disgusted by the whole pregnancy thing. That whole thing about - "look she is just glowing..." makes me want to puke. To me it isn't a glow, it is a a woman who probably doesn't fully realize that her life is about to go down the toilet and she can now devote herself to changing diapers, getting puked on, getting peed on, cleaning up shit, etc. And that is just the first couple years! I see a pregnant woman and think DAMN, I am GLAD that isn't me! I still have my great life and will keep having it! You got a second chance and I am happy for you, but again, am sorry it came about the way it did and that it was so horrible for you. I have had condoms break before and actually got pregnant many many years ago. I knew then I didn't want kids and terminated the pregnacny. A guy I met recently had the same thing happen. He never wanted kids, the condom broke, and now he has a 7 year old daughter he talks to but barely sees (because he never wanted her anyway, she was an oops, and now he NEEDS to step up because it isn't the kid's fault she is here and he didn't want her - the moo didn't want to abort or put her up for adoption and now this guy is stuck with a child for the rest of his life and is broke all the time because he has to pay child support.) Just know that you aren't alone on the whole pregnancy is gross thought. I am right there with you!
Feh
Re: Rant 729
December 21, 2005
As a CF woman, I must say that pregnancy grosses me out alot. Just the thought of something living and growing inside of me...ack! The huge bulging belly and the popped out belly button give me the heebie jeebies. It makes me think of Alien. Then the birth with it's related pains, fluids and tears. How the hell would ANYONE think that was beautiful? Oh yeah, then there's the months and months of some-THING feeding off you, and having to clean up it's related body fluids and waste materials. Oh cripes, it makes me want to wash myself with steel wool and lye in a scalding shower.
PS
December 21, 2005
I have never been excited about having kids, but when I saw a video in my college Biology class showing a delivery, I knew then, it was not for me. The thing is when you are very young, 15-25 most parents will not tell you the gory details of childbirth. Its only after some of your close friends start having them that you realize how grusom it truly is.

Being a OBGYN had got to be one of the most discusting jobs on the planet. Every single bodily fluid occurs in your profession. Its not uncommon for women to pee and shit while on the deliver table. And then that stretching and ripping "down there". NO THANK YOU!

My b/f tells me reguraly that there is a BIG differnce between me and women who have given birth. There are only so many excercises you can do to get that thing back into shape after pushing out a watermellon size thing though a hole that is clearly much smaller.

My b/f coworker's wife recently went to the hospital because her water broke. So, several days later we hear she is still pregnent. Apparenlty, the baby was kicking her bladder and she was pissing herself so much that she thought her water broke. Can you imagine?

Nour
December 21, 2005
No one really talks (including parents) about childbirth. They want to keep it shrouded in mystery. I remember seeing a TV program called "Pregnancy Stories" on sucky Lifetime TV. Does anyone remember this? I had a roommate at the time (like 5 years ago) who was watching the show, completely mesmerized. "Check this out," she said. Uh, no. I was creeped out just seeing an image of a woman splayed out with a giant belly. All I could think was, "No, no, no!! I am NOT doing that!"

I still find myself saying under my breath, "no," sometimes when I see a woman pregnant or pushing a stroller. If many of us women find pregnancy and childbirth gross, I ain't surprised that many men do.

And you know what? It's not because I am simply scared. I have bungee jumped during my lunch hour, gone to India alone and held a tarantula in my hands.
My ex-boyfriend would say, "Oh, you are just scared, that's why you don't want to have kids. You would make a great mom, if you get over your fear."
Fuck that. NO. I don't want to be a mom and go through all that bullshit. That's not me. NO.
Feh
December 21, 2005
Does anyone have the idea in their head that the related stress of having a child would actually kill them? I have that idea sometimes, like if I did somehow have a kid, I'd be so freaked out and over-protective that I'd end up killing myself (literally or figuratively) from the stress of the immense responsibility I know it takes to raise another human being. I mean, I've been known to freak out when I can't find one of my cats right away, I can't imagine I'd survive a child without dying from some stress related illness, killing myself or ending up in an asylum.

CF Scorpio
December 21, 2005
Leigh Wrote:
A guy I met
> recently had the same thing happen. He never
> wanted kids, the condom broke, and now he has a 7
> year old daughter he talks to but barely sees
> (because he never wanted her anyway, she was an
> oops, and now he NEEDS to step up because it isn't
> the kid's fault she is here and he didn't want her
> - the moo didn't want to abort or put her up for
> adoption and now this guy is stuck with a child
> for the rest of his life and is broke all the time
> because he has to pay child support.)

Same thing happened to my DH, except the woman was supposedly on the pill but it didn't work. She refused to get an abortion and cut DH off from the kid for 11 years. Now she & the hellspawn are back in his life and they go out of their way to make our lives miserable.

Freedom
December 21, 2005
I am anal about working out in the gym 5-6 days a week for at least 1 1/2 hour. I would never want my body to go through any of this shit!! I can't imagine getting perminent ugly strech marks, possible scar from a C-section and gain 30+ pounds and have sagging breasts! I recently heard from my mother-in-law that some women may become flat chested! Yikes! She said it happened to her!! She gained back the breasts due to weight gain later on! Her sister had implants because she went flat after giving birth!! I can't imagine going through morning sickness, vomiting, having back pain, urinating a million times a day,being bloated and feeling any form of discomfort! I have a very low tolerance for pain! Then all the labor pain afterwards, breast pain, etc... Then all the damn weight that will be damn hard to lose because you never have time for your appearence because of a damn baby. You'll get bags under the eyes and look like shit because you never get much sleep. Besides my DH commented that he would never want my body to go though all this shit and be altered because of a preganacy! But there are plenty of stupids out there who say that all this is worth it! Hell no! Never!!
Lady Cooper
December 22, 2005
I'm a CF student, going into Law. Man, I can see how hard my life is going to turn out without spewing baybeees out of the gaping maw of my vag. Wow, you know, the travel, arts, job, and sex life sure is going to be hard! I need some condolences upon my realization on just how tough my life is planned out to be.

The thing that irks me is the, "Oh, you'll change your mind." No, trust me, I won't.
Anonymous User
December 23, 2005
Hi guys, I'm new posting here...

Feh, I think about that alot. I'd be a mess with a kid. I've even avoided babysitting little kids as a teenager after being driven to tears a few times. I'm too hyper-responsible. I'd be sick and depressed alot from stress. I always pictured myself just kind of giving up or loosing my own identity from putting myself last and just existing for the kid, like a suicide. That's not even considering the postpartum thing.

Funny thing is, with animals it's the total opposite. Ever since I was a kid I loved taking care of them and there's no stress or anxiety, just fun & fulfillment. I can't figure out why I'm wired that way but I'm proud of it & I'm thru thinking there's something wrong with me.
sprogless
December 23, 2005
I bet a lot of cf'ers feel the same way you do, Iv67. The pressure that society puts on people to breed can be enormous. Anyway, it's nice to see you, here. Welcome!
December 23, 2005
PS comented that her b/f has said that there's a big difference between sex with a moo, and someone who has never given birth. Is this pretty universal? I'd be interested to know. Any guys want to chime in on this?
Lady Cooper
December 23, 2005
There probably is a huge difference, I can't imagine there not being one. The vagina is permanently stretched, and I know guys like tighter vaginas...so....hmm...

Ew...the idea of sex with a moo grosses me out.
Fattie
December 23, 2005
The phrase "Hot dog in a hallway" comes to mind...
December 23, 2005
Flippin' hilarious, Fattie!!
Anonymous User
December 24, 2005
Maybe that's REALLY the reason breeders stop having sex! (unless they want to breed, that is) Maybe moos complain they're too tired b/c it's just not the same as before they squeezed out the watermelon.

mercurior 1
December 24, 2005
as a cf man, the idea of that makes me gag, how could anyone put any other living human through that pain and stuff.. i would be an awful father, i know that, i have problems with blood, and other stuff, mines ok i can stand those i seen more blood of my own than i care to remember, but anyone elses i get ill. i like peace, to do what i wish and having a kid would ruin my peace and i would get angry and well, possibly kill it.. so no kids for me
KidFreeLuvnLife
Rant 729
December 27, 2005
And quite frankly, I can see why men are turned off of their wives and don't find them attractive or sexy anymore. Aside from the saggy tits, weight gain, bitchiness, stretchmarks and general other body stuff that goes south after having a kid, any man who sees that alien being shot out of someone's twat is SURE to be turned off - if I were a guy, I'd be terrified of sticking my THANG into that hole!!!!! LOL
Jacob
December 28, 2005
Hey everyone
I'm a CF 26 year old, I just stumbled across this board. I love it! its going to be so nice to have like minded people to vent to.

Anyway, unfortunately, I have had sex with not one but TWO moo's. The second was unitentional (I had no idea she had a kid). As gross as the idea of sex with moos is, I have to admit their really was no difference in one, and maybe a slight difference in "tightness" of the first. I guess after they are all STRETCHED out (YUCK) they must bounce back. Of course that doesn't change the fact I had no interest in a relationship with either of them.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you
Jacob
December 28, 2005
thanks, jacob, and welcome

BTW, everyone, the website I tried to post yesterday (the most hideous thing I have seen yet...) is not coming up when I click on the "www" button. But here's a fix: when you click on the www and the "page not found" comes up, go to the URL at the top and remove the "%20" that has been inserted near the end. Then you can see the site.

It's highly appropriate to the topic at hand. Everyone, get your barf bags!!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.