Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your body is not ruined. You're a goddamn tiger who's earned her stripes.

Posted by clematis 
Your body is not ruined. You're a goddamn tiger who's earned her stripes.
February 01, 2012
Posted on the FB wall (scroll down a bit) of an ex-coworker who 1. looks NOTHING like this slim model, trust me 2. was the worst cubicle-neighbor ever, constantly blabbing on cell phone about convoluted, antagonistic plans with ex to arrange for kid-care, often left early for same while I worked late and 3. often took her kid into the workplace for the WHOLE DAY where he was bored out of his mind (and distracted me who was trying to get through the day). Boildown: Unattractive, slovenly, entitled, poor-work-ethic former co-worker who compares herself to slim model with barely-discernible stretch marks. HAH!

She left a comment on this FB post of hers, referring to her own stretch marks: "Champeen stripes! In color, not those filmy, wussy stripes up there. We should give prizes for the good ones."

OK. You go get your prize, li'l mommykins, for disfiguring your body amid your disorganized, haphazard life with a random child left in limbo. Rationalize away. you screwed it all up.

Me? I'll have some funtime with my sweetie, with a non-disfigured body, thank you kindly. (clinks wineglass with sweetie). Cheers!
Send a big game hunter round to get that tiger! He can have her skinned and used as a rug!
Moos are the most delusional creatures on the planet....delusional, crazy and self-absorbed. I guess mooos can turn any disgusting bodily discharge / disfigurement into a badge of fucking honor (in the name of sluicing, no less!)

It looks like someone painted some fake-ass stretch marks onto a model's body, and I doubt highly that most mooos look even remotely as good as her.

Sounds like your co-worker is a complete ass, clematis. Sorry you have to put up with her!
Whatever gets them through the day. Breeder the world 'fail' on flames

lab mom
Re: Your body is not ruined. You're a goddamn tiger who's earned her stripes.
February 01, 2012
Isn't there some sort of laser surgery to get rid of those ugly scars? I would consider it a wise investment.
I love how they use a picture of a model with normal looking stretch marks (from puberty, excess weight) to compare themselves instead of the atrocities on ShapeOfAMoo.com.smile rolling left righteyes2 I get sick of Moos awlays trying to get all "phil-o-ma-soph-a-kal" about their ravaged bodies. They'll latch onto anything that hints that being a Mom is cool, hip and hot.sarcastic clapping NOT.

Soon we're gonna see photos of stretched out, gaping twats probably headlined with some made up "quote" about how hubby loves sticking his peter into a giant gooey crater...."Before he only needed one piece of equipment, now he uses a scuba diving outfit!!!!"
Whatever gets you through the night...it's all right.....it's all right.....band playing music

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
I have puberty stretch marks (boobs, hips.....curse you well endowed genetics!) and you can't even see them. But then again I'm paler than a dead man's ass so they just blended in.

editsad smileypart of my post poofed wtf?)
But pregnancy stretch marks are HIDEOUS. In a complete different ballgame from the scars I have from gaining curves. Stupid delusional cows....
you guys are all awful for talking about mothers that way. remember you came out of someones vagina or womb. WOW!

Whinge whinge moooo moooo moooo
Uninvited Moo
you guys are all awful for talking about mothers that way. remember you came out of someones vagina or womb. WOW!

Why do people insist on saying things like that as if they're at all relevant?

"You have a mom!" "Your parents bred!" "You were a baby once!"

"GHASP! Thank you, Captain obvious, I hadn't thought of that before! Well, I'm off to completely derail my life, scar my body in ways I find undesirable, and have a litter of kids I'll resent, because who am I to reject the same life script you fell for?"

Oh, I like how the troll wrote "vagina or womb." Either the poster thinks that babies only come from one of those places and it's an either-or thing, or the poster thinks that a vagina and a womb are the same thing.
Uninvited Moo

So what?
I actually don't have a problem with people accepting their bodies, especially when it comes to things that they can't change. But this "tiger" shit is just ridiculous.

Incidentally, as far as the body-damage that comes with pregnancy and birth, yeah, it's definitely something that I find undesirable. The Shape Of A Mother website is a great childfree argument, regardless of the site's actual purpose.

I don't consider a woman's body ruined if she has stretch marks, and a stretched-out downstairs, but I would consider MY body ruined if I had that. I don't like it. I don't want it. So I don't have it. And I'm not wrong for it.
Screw you. I was cleaved from the thigh of Zeus.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
I was delivered by the stork.
Miss_Hannigan

Really? I emerged fully formed from within the cavity of his skull.
Uninvited Moo

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin

Uninvited Moo

I was built in some mad scientist's lab. :spin

Super Sexy Child Free Mad Scientist Adventuress
Uninvited Moo

:bawl:bawl:bawl

Fuck off, LifeScripter!!
Uninvited Moo

This bitch probably has the road map to hell imprinted on her ample ass.
Uninvited Moo

I sure did. And the owner of the womb I emerged from said "this tiger stretchmark shit is dumber than a box of hammers and that those women are delusional". She also said people like you need to grow the fuck up and stay out of our forums because we do not give a flying fuck about your namby pamby opinions..
Uninvited Moo

LooL? Obvious troll is obvious.

Anyway, I was ejected onto the surface of the Earth from Dis for wreaking too much havoc and disobeying HOA.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Uninvited Moo

Your point? Be gone breeder troll, your ilk is not welcome here.
Take it from this Kitten. Tiger your precious Stripes eventually become Hippo Butt and Bat Wings flapping from your upper arms among other things..smile rolling left righteyes2
I saw this on FB and laughed my ass off!spewing water due to laughing
Keep deluding yourselves breeder sows, you're a "tiger"...SURE you are!waving hellolarious
juliewashere88
Miss_Hannigan

Really? I emerged fully formed from within the cavity of his skull.

thumbs upwink win!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login