Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your body is not ruined. You're a goddamn tiger who's earned her stripes.

Posted by clematis 
That bingo? Oh please, we've heard it.Who ever said that we were all fatsos here, anyway? At least we have time to shower and groom ourselves.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
I think we're overlooking the obvious here, which is this: "hotterthanurman" (you wish) has dragged out a tired old worn out bingo. That's right, we're all former and current "fatties" who are jealous of breeders because nobody will shag us. You're so clever hotterthannobody! We've never heard that one before!

Hotterthannobody clearly hasn't sussed out how birth control works. Here's a quick lesson. One uses their favoured method (the pill, IUD, condom, etc - look them up Wicki, honey) whereby sex can be had without the messy uglyness of a squalling baby and ensuing 18 years of dealing with it. See how simple that is? It must be a shock to you to discover that men aren't only fucking women who spew spawn. Imagine, we've been getting laid all this time and you didn't even know it!

And as it turns out, most men seem to prefer a woman whose snatch isn't stretched out beyond recognition nor has the appearance of a roast beef sandwich.

I'm just puzzled about one thing: why is it every fat bird I see is pushing a pram and leading a passel of kyds around and yet the thin ones have nary a child nearby?

hotterthanurman
I think we're all overlooking the obvious here, and that is this I'm a giant loser. Why bother listening to me because I'm just a saggy mess? No one wants to get down with me. Maybe the reason you hefty ladies hate "breeders" so much is because unlike any of your fat asses, some loser dude like myself beer goggled and then wanted to have sex with them. Ladies, get real. I'm a dude (even though my wife has my bollocks in her handbag) and am lucky to never have to push a human being out of my body. But I do know that in order for you to have gotten fat enough to lose 40 or 50 lbs, you must have been working to a deadline at work or dealing with a stressful situation in your personal life and avoiding physical activity at ALL costs. Be honest, tuning me out isn't hard. All you'd have to do is ignore my drooling rhetoric. You know, blah blah woof woof. Either way, its funny to hear fat chicks getting worked up by the sight of my tiny penis. Don't worry, you women who I will never obtain, you're in no danger of getting stretch marks from pregnancy, since I suspect you actually have standards and wouldn't sleep with a troglodyte such as myself. I'm going to cry in a corner now. Good luck with your awesome lives.
I actually smell a bitter dick who cannot get laid with hot CF chicks. You know, the grapes are sourdevil with smile
Oh damn, I really wanted to fuck him, bear his dozen babies and earn my tiger stripes. Come back you sex bomb.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
I was overweight as a kid so unfortunately I have stretch marks on my hips sad smiley But luckily their pretty light.
Re: Your body is not ruined. You're a goddamn tiger who's earned her stripes.
February 28, 2012
I never stop laughing at that bingo that all of us here are just fat bitter virgin women who gripe over parents and kids because we can't get laid. You know, never mind the men and all the people who are married or dating or who have accidentally gotten pregnant who are here. And also since, you know, not getting laid is the worst possible thing in the whole wide world. smile rolling left righteyes2

Well, you heard the random internet stranger. Let's all go out and get pregnant and have kids so we can prove we are fuckable! Then proceed to be unfuckable afterward.
Ummm....I'm not fat asshole. I'm not saggy or have loose skin. You WISH you could fuck me. Unfortunately you never could...I would never get with a pathetic, whiny loser like you.

Don't come over here and start bitching us out, you limp-dicked, low-life...I deal with men all fucking day long. If you want to stick your two-incher into a loose, saggy vagina that's pushed more humans out of it than an A-List night club, go for it. Just don't come here and lay your venom on us.

And if you are into moos, what the fuck are you doing, trolling a CF board and attacking / abusing us? Yeah, you are a REAL MAN aren't you? Attacking and insulting a board full of people you have never met...or seen before. That's an act of real chivalry dude....take your gherkin and stuff it. Srsly.

ETA: I really don't believe that this was a man. I have a feeling it was an angry mad-cow...probably addled with stretch-marks, sagging skin, resembling Jabba the Hutt....I did address my response to a male, just in case.
Yeah, that comment reeks of Mad Cow Disease.

And if this is the case, why are all the fatties I see in WalMart weighed down with kids, meaning someone rolled them in the flour? (prob the dood who posted...)

I think we're all overlooking the obvious here, and that is this: if there's anything more disgusting than a fat chick, its a former fat chick.

Please tell that to my boyfriend. I'm sure it'll be news to him.

Not that I'm stick-thin right now. I exercise daily and, at most, could stand to lose 15 pounds. However, I am healthy, and I would never be convinced to become unhealthy. Even if it meant being seen as "disgusting",

But I do know that in order for you to have gotten fat enough to lose 40 or 50 lbs, you had to be livin large on crap food and avoiding physical activity at ALL costs.

I still ate healthy and exercised when I was obese. How can you explain that?
Someones a total entitled delusional freak! Why would anyone be insane enough to be proud of disfiguring and destroying their body?
What a fucking loser.
I almost thought I smelled a whiff of Kimmie's stretched out cunt in that comment, since we've reincarnated her here on the board.
I was born from a rhubarb patch.

skull2
Really you dumb fucks think your better because you dont have a kid. And you call us delusional. HA. Idiots like you are so funny! The marks I have on my body are for my son not that any of you selfish conceited pricks would no anything about.
I would rather be a "moo" than an ugly, unfuckable little bitch with a sickly looking bodies. You see I can do something about my stretch marks but you cant do shit about your face, even with all the money on plastic surgery.
So this "moo" is telling you retarded ass people to take that big dildo out your ass and put it in your mouth because if anyone you would talk shit to my face trust and believe I would beat your face in with a brick and and according you you fucks "earn my stripes in prison" and that would include all you disgusting little dick having males that couldnt even get a bitch pregnant if there was one drunk enough to fuck you.

YES IM A MOM
Really you dumb fucks think your better because you dont have a kid. And you call us delusional. HA. Idiots like you are so funny! The marks I have on my body are for my son not that any of you selfish conceited pricks would no anything about.
I would rather be a "moo" than an ugly, unfuckable little bitch with a sickly looking bodies. You see I can do something about my stretch marks but you cant do shit about your face, even with all the money on plastic surgery.
So this "moo" is telling you retarded ass people to take that big dildo out your ass and put it in your mouth because if anyone you would talk shit to my face trust and believe I would beat your face in with a brick and and according you you fucks "earn my stripes in prison" and that would include all you disgusting little dick having males that couldnt even get a bitch pregnant if there was one drunk enough to fuck you.

waving hellolarious

I hope she cleans up her potty mouth around her kid.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
"And bingo was her name-o!"

Yes, I do think I am better than you; I, for instance, can use grammar properly. I would, in fact, say those things to you in public if you provoked me, and I doubt you have the arm strength to properly wield a brick.

My body is not perfect, but it isn't disgusting or sickly; many members here of both sexes can say the same. I don't know if I am unfuckable because sex is not a priority for me. I don't feel like I need to have sex to validate my existence. That is not code for lonely virgin, though I am a virgin. I'm eighteen and I have bigger things to focus on like sorting out my adult life - hence my existence on this board. That's right, I'm taking responsibility of my body and my life. My face is acceptable to me - how others perceive me, I could care less.

"Disgusting dick-having males?" Have you got a problem with men? Clearly not if you wanted a body-ruining infant that badly. I bet you don't say that to your extended titfed "little man."

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
YES IM A MOM
The marks I have on my body are for my son not that any of you selfish conceited pricks would no anything about.
Well actually we know about them now because you decided to troll our forum. But more important than knowing is caring - I don't care about you, your striped gut, or your son.

I would rather be a "moo" than an ugly, unfuckable little bitch with a sickly looking bodies.
I'm not sickly-looking by any means,nor do I have an ugly face. Side note: if you're going to continue trolling you should try to gain a better grasp of the English language rather than continue fuck it up like you've done in the preceding quote.

You see I can do something about my stretch marks but you cant do shit about your face, even with all the money on plastic surgery.

And again, you need to tighten up your English skills.

I vote that this emotionally unstable bitch's IP and email addresses be posted for all the world to see. Since she has already threatened us with bodily harm I figure she should be outed so we all know exactly who's coming for us. waving hellolarious

----------
michaela

Yes, moo-troll. Males have dicks. What's you point?
Miss_Hannigan
Oh damn, I really wanted to fuck him, bear his dozen babies and earn my tiger stripes. Come back you sex bomb.

LMAO
YES IM A MOOCUNT
You see I can do something about my stretch marks

Actually, NO you can't do anything about your stretch marks, just like you can't do anything about your canyon twat! HAHAHAHA!!!!!
YES IM A MOM

Message me and we'll meet and I'll tell you to your face. I will also take that fucking brick and shove it so far up your ass that you can taste it.
michaela

waving hellolarious
michaela

AWESOME!!!!!
Excuse me, Ms. Vurella Monk, starbright102991@yahoo.com (aka YES IM A MOM) but you have no right to lecture us about our looks:

Take that brick to the face, it can only improve matters!

Also, she had a son (no father is listed of course)
Here's the birth notice from The Toledo newspaper

Vurella Monk, Toledo, boy, Oct. 22, 2011
vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login