Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your body is not ruined. You're a goddamn tiger who's earned her stripes.

Posted by clematis 
Arrghhh,,,, sharing that goddamn "She's a tiger who'se earned her stripes" meme was what made me unfollow George Takei on Facebook- well, that and the "If I had a British accent I'd never shut up" one, but the tiger stripes one is much more tired and overused.

I have stretchmarks from puberty and no-one has ever told me they're beautiful and a sign that I'm a warrior who has been through some kind of epic struggle. I think moos just want to use moohood as a free pass to stop anyone commenting on their bodies while they don't give a fuck about anyone passing judgement on the rest of us.
peace-n-quiet
Any diet or health plan requires time to work. When I became an adult, I lost the weight. Breeders....smile rolling left righteyes2

I know right smiling smiley silly sort term minded breeders
Oh, and I suppose you’re the picture of sainthood? Say, what did you put into google that brought you to this thread? Why did you feel the need to troll a site with your terribly unoriginal insults, a site that states no parents allowed? But more importantly, what were your children while you were typing out that post. I hope you didn’t leave the Tide pods out.
You wanted attention, Mooo, well you got it. Enjoy your 15 seconds of fame before you fade back into obscurity.
MmmHmmm, yeah....

http://globalnews.ca/news/1968774/stretch-marks-go-viral-in-support-of-women/

Scroll down if you dare (graphic pic)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login