Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your body is not ruined. You're a goddamn tiger who's earned her stripes.

Posted by clematis 

A moo belly or a picture of Mars river valley. You decide. smiling smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
KABA

A moo belly or a picture of Mars river valley. You decide. smiling smiley

Moo belly. Mars is far too beautiful to look like that. One is a round astronomical body carved by wind and sand into beautiful shapes. The other is a stupid moron who made a stupid choice and thinks the rest of us are stupid enough to revolve around her.
Re: Your body is not ruined. You're a goddamn tiger who's earned her stripes.
September 01, 2012
And the Moos are about as big as Mars before and after they shit out a loaf...
September 01, 2012
chevygirl54
Chips is beautiful.

Bobcats are really cool. I grew up in the woods of western New Jersey and we had a couple that lived on our property. They were gorgeous and rather shy, and stayed well away from any of us,but every once in a while you might get lucky and see one lounging in a tree nearby.

where at? near montclair?
September 01, 2012

"I Eatz You Childrens"
zatoth
chevygirl54
Chips is beautiful.

Bobcats are really cool. I grew up in the woods of western New Jersey and we had a couple that lived on our property. They were gorgeous and rather shy, and stayed well away from any of us,but every once in a while you might get lucky and see one lounging in a tree nearby.

where at? near montclair?

Nope, about 45 minutes from The Pennsylvania border,close to Easton.
No, you selfish, naive, ignorant children. It is not having unprotected sex that makes a mother " earn her stripes." A real mother earns her stripes by a Vow, a promise that she will love and protect that beautiful baby growing inside her forever. Do whatever it takes to keep that child healthy and safe. To put that child first , even when that child grows up to be a ungrateful, inexpierenced, opinionated fools like some of you writing these comments. I know you have a mother who is really earning her stripes and loves you for who you are, terrible person and all. Or maybe you dont. Maybe she never earned her stripes and that's how you became the horrible person you are today. If that is the case I pity you and I'm sorry she was not the mother she should have been. Before you became the person you are today you deserved a real mom. A real mom who earned those stripes.
You could have saved some typing by just naming your unoriginal sentiments: you must have had a bad childhood & mothers love their children unconditionally. Those thoughts so obviously comfort you to the extent that you just had to reply to a thread from a few years ago on a site whose rules explicitly forbid you from posting. Yup, you're really satisfied with your life.

I think it's telling that you try to insult us by calling us children. Don't like them any better than we do, do you?
Hey troll, don't you think you're rather stupid to necromance a thread more than 2 years old just to write a bunch of tired, old bingoes?

Shouldn't you be watching those kids that you "grew" rather than posting on a board that doesn't allow you?

Enjoy your account ban. waving hellolarious

Who would make an account here just to troll?? :crz

To put that child first , even when that child grows up to be a ungrateful, inexpierenced, opinionated fools like some of you writing these comments. I know you have a mother who is really earning her stripes and loves you for who you are, terrible person and all.

Wow, projection much? waving hellolarious

Nice try, Moomie. You'll be disappointed to know my mom and grandmother both appreciated and supported my CF stance. My mom came of age in the 1940's and early 50's, when women didn't have the choices and the birth control that are available to women today. She admits she might have made a different choice today,which is something I understand and respect. She was far from an ideal mother, but she did teach me to think for myself.

Oh, and my mom loves me, but hey, what's not to love? I'm a hard-working, responsible adult with a master's degree, stable employment and many friends in my community. I'd stack myself up against the coddled, entitlement-minded nose miner(s) that I suspect you are raising all day long.

Who would make an account here just to troll??

Well, that's a superlative question. I suspect the answer is: someone who is desperately trying to convince herself that it's All Worth ItTM and failing miserably. It must be galling to know your misery is self-inflicted and preventable.
Another classic PMYABP.

Now run along and check that your little fuck trophy isn't eating all the detergent tablets or torturing some defenceless animal/
Oh yay, I come back after an absence to see a troll invasion!

You must have been Google searching for that stripes meme, else you would not have find that thread. Please do all of your fake friends on Facebook a favor and stop sharing lame memes as such. The majority of them probably have you hidden anyway.
To me, 'earning those stripes' is just another way of saying 'I am trying to validate the decision to have children even though it's not what I thought it would be.'

Having things like this happen to your body because you've procreated still doesn't make you any better than anyone else, childed or not. Each person is an individual, with their own look their own traits and their own thoughts as to what they want out of life.

We (the childfree) wish that people who have procreated would stop ramming it down other people's throats, that we are not real people until we have created a mix of dna of ourselves and our SO/Spouses. Really, if you look at it, your specific DNA alone doesn't live on by itself, it will always be paired with someone elses. Eventually your family line will run out somewhere, it's inevitable so deal with it.

Parents should focus on being parents, teaching their kids to be good people and when they get older to accept and face responsibility and become productive members of society. Certainly not these coddled children now who are being helicopter parented and expect everything handed to them on a silver platter and definitely not just some welfare breeders that we have to pay for.
These bitches are insulting tigers. angry smiley

Captcha: t7e CF

Just a little side note. This thread still comes up as #1 on the Google Cache when you type "Vurella Monk of Toledo Ohio" Hahahaha waving hellolarious

Memories.
Since when do tigers earn their stripes, anyway?

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
mumofsixbirds

Just a little side note. This thread still comes up as #1 on the Google Cache when you type "Vurella Monk of Toledo Ohio" Hahahaha waving hellolarious

Memories.

Hahahahahaha!!! waving hellolarious
awesominatrix

When they eat their first Vegas Magician?

awesominatrix

When they eat their first Vegas Magician?

I have this image of them getting prison-style tats for every kill, eventually leading to a stripe-covered body.
Peace
Hey troll, don't you think you're rather stupid to necromance a thread more than 2 years old just to write a bunch of tired, old bingoes?

Shouldn't you be watching those kids that you "grew" rather than posting on a board that doesn't allow you?

Enjoy your account ban. waving hellolarious

Who would make an account here just to troll?? :crz

Rationalizing moos of course. She's probably 300 pounds and covered in stretch marks after having her babehs.
Perhaps stripes are the tiger equivalent of notches in the belt for every kill. So, if Moos "earn" their tiger stripes, maybe it's for everything they kill due to breeding: sex life, desirability, work ethic, sanity, brain cells, finances, marriage, orifices, continence, and everything else I missed. All that would probably add up to all the stripes on the average tiger and then some. tongue sticking out smiley
Sweet Jesus that was one hell of a read, I wasn't here two years ago for the first 4-5 trolls on this one topic, but god it was funny reading the amassed back n forth action.

I agree with cambion, that's probly what they give up to get them.

I know I have old faded stretch marks from my mothers inability to provide a balanced healthy food environment instead putting me on every shake, pill, fad diet and even weight watchers before I turned 16, regardless of how fit and healthy I was from all my swimming and little athletics. I wasn't even an unhealthy weight for my age/height, but her negative body issues with herself were projected onto me, forcing me to think I wasn't as good as everyone else or that no one would find me attractive.

Soon as I moved out at 18 I took over my food and continued my weightlifting exercise, I didn't lose weight because I didn't need to, but dam I glowed with energy from the better food. I also owned multiple propertys, cars, and couldn't give a fuck about dating, even though I did get asked out a lot. I now live in a house I own, with my pets, my partner.

My mum however is just now coming to terms with her body shaming, not just her onto others, but my fathers shaming her, and doing something about it with my advice backed by years of experience on how to be healthier, and do the things she wants to do for herself.

She's now happier, lost some weight, and getting out and seeing the world like she wanted to.

So troll, how is it I don't have a good mother bond, that I was raised wrong because I don't want kids, that perants are selfless and without faults of their own? My own mother said to me when I asked for healthier food options in the house as a child "why should we all suffer not getting to have sweets, chocolate, soft drink, fast food or chips, simply because you need to lose weight?" As a child I replied "it would benefit not just me, you to, all of us would be healthier"

She said no it was out of the question, and handed me a chewable diet tablet, which she soon after started to take just like all the other times, gave up when she didn't see results, and geuniepiged me onto the next latest fad shake, before she used it to.

I got belted if I didn't use whatever diet product she had bought, I even pointed out I'd she'd just stick to one long enough it might work, she never did. I'm 27 and couldn't give a fuck what I eat, but if I want to be healthy I eat healthy and exercise, none of these stupid get thin quick shit, you work for that healthy body.

To bad she took 55years to figure that out. And FYI, she had two kids, my brother was 10pounds, she has no stretch marks, tanned in bikinis till her 40s, same gos for her friend who had 1 baby, no stretch marks, so explain that to me?
To any trolls, lurking or otherwise: I've noticed that the (apparently few) parents who are happy with their lives don't feel the need to defend themselves or rattle on about how awesome breeding is. Now what does that say about you?

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

@exile,

I weighed 130 something at age 8 (which is more than what I weight now) because my dumbass mother overfed me. She kept whining that I was fat because my father was fat (i.e. genetics). She would give me water instead of juice one night. And when I didn't lose weight by the morning, "you're just not meant to be thin". She was just stupid. Any diet or health plan requires time to work. When I became an adult, I lost the weight. Breeders....smile rolling left righteyes2

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
I was a tub as a kid too because my mother didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with my eating fast food 5+ times a week. My elementary school was lazy and ordered in from local fast food places rather than hire people to cook (and they DID have a full kitchen back there, I saw it many times), and she let me order 3-4 times a week. On top of that, my grandma would order pizza every week or take me to McShit. Then she wondered why I had a 40-inch waistline when I was 13.

As a kid, I guess it was okey-dokey, but now that I'm an adult, she tells me that I'm gonna be exercising and going to uninsured dietician visits so I can lose weight. Why's my ass so important to her now? Why didn't she do something when I was a kid? And she waxes poetic about how wonderful and thin I looked when I was a senior. Yeah, I was thin because I fasted. I read something in an old Guinness Records book about a man who ate nothing (only drank water, milk, coffee, tea, etc.) for an entire year, didn't die and lost a ton of weight. He was my inspiration, and since this was during the first time her "boyfriend" left, she didn't notice me not eating or that my lunch money that used to last a week lasted over a month. I dropped 70 pounds and then gained it all back my first year in college.

My weight was real fucked-up in college. I could gain and lose the same 20 pounds within a month with no change at all to my diet or routine. I lost 20 pounds in two weeks just from going vegetarian. I can weigh myself on Monday and be 280, but then weigh myself again on Friday and be 275, again with no changes to routine.

To be fair, I think genetics might have some part in the size of my ass. With the exception of one aunt, all the women on my mother's side of the family were/are thick. I happen to be extra-super thick FAT, but between 170 and 200 is about normal for my aunts and grandma. Half a dozen women on Mom's side also have hypothyroidism, which I inherited. But I weigh like 280 or 290 now because I just quit giving a fuck. Would I like to lose weight? Of course. I just want to get back down to a size 17-18 so jeans shopping is easier. But when my mother tells me that she intends to force me to lose weight, I just want to eat an entire half-gallon of ice cream in front of her.

No, if I lose weight, it's going to be because I want to, not because she wants to control my life even more. Being a lardass kind of feels like a small way in which I can maintain some semblance of control over my life.
Wow. That's some Extreme Pearl Clutching Self Righteous Trolling right there. smile rolling left righteyes2

Is there some kind of tournament for this? Cow should enter it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login