Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your body is not ruined. You're a goddamn tiger who's earned her stripes.

Posted by clematis 
Re: Your body is not ruined. You're a goddamn tiger who's earned her stripes.
February 02, 2012
Macabre Reality
juliewashere88
Miss_Hannigan
Screw you. I was cleaved from the thigh of Zeus.

Really? I emerged fully formed from within the cavity of his skull.

thumbs upwink win!

Moo wasn't born either. He duh wanked off in aflower pot ad 9 months later she popped up as a blooming idiot.

you guys are all awful for talking about mothers that way. remember you came out of someones vagina or womb. WOW!

Wrong. I was beamed down by the Aliens.
mistress rotwang

I was built in some mad scientist's lab. :spin

Me too!
I came from Under a Rock, according to my Mom. :biggrin2
WaterLily
Whatever gets them through the day. Breeder the world 'fail' on flames

agree totally.
February 03, 2012
I'll take my taunt and toned body and perky breasts over "tiger stripes". My husband knows I'm a tiger, we just don't have a fuck trophy to prove it. winking smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
Well, I can understand being proud of certain marks on a body. I'm proud of my tubal ligation scars.

But please, I don't pretend that I'm a "tiger" or that I have, through getting a tubal, earned my scars. My scars are merely the proof that I've done something, the marks have no value of their own which I had to earn.

This self-aggrandizing nonsense is just ridiculous.
The only marks of on my body that I am "proud" of are my tattoos. They are fucking awesome!
I admit, I have deep stretch marks from losing over 50 pounds in just a year. However, I think that's a much bigger accomplishment than having unprotected sex. If stretch marks should be glorified at all, it should be from doing something actually challenging.
I bet that model was PISSED that someone used her midsection as that kind of canvas.
February 04, 2012
Please keep up with your origin stories smiling smiley

I'm a character who figured out how to climb out of the pages. My childhood resembled an Ah-ha video.
I wish they were tigers. At least then they'd be endangered
I'm unsweetened, condensed evil.
February 05, 2012
Snark Shark
stripes?

didn't PRISONERS used to wear those?

bouncing and laughing

yeah-i agree. what tiger needs to "earn" stripes? i love when moos use crap like this. prisoners earn stripes, drill sergeants earn stripes. tigers get stripes by virtue of simply being tigers. when you are a 500 pound cat that can take down an elephant, then you can compare yourself to a tiger. otherwise, you are a whiney moo.
le_recepteur
I admit, I have deep stretch marks from losing over 50 pounds in just a year. However, I think that's a much bigger accomplishment than having unprotected sex. If stretch marks should be glorified at all, it should be from doing something actually challenging.

Same here. My dropping 40 lbs is much more of an accomplishment than dropping a loaf.
My mama was a LIGER. And I didn't come from her womb and/or vagina. She adopted me after I emerged from the primordial soup; evolved into a human infant; was frozen in the Ice Age; and was recently discovered and thawed.

In all seriousness...when I was a little girl I saw my mom naked a few times. She wasn't one to prance around the house or anything; one time I just walked into her room and she was changing. I saw the stretch marks all around her navel. I told her she looked like a Keebler Fudge Stripes cookie bouncing and laughing
I used to weigh 190s. Now I weigh 130s. So I've lost about 60 pounds which is a greater accomplishment than having unprotected sex.

I do have some stretch marks but they are very pale and superficial. No where near as bad as a moo's body.
I was born from a Pokemon egg.
Hurrhurr.
Bitches don't know about my lab experimentation.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
Uninvited Moo
you guys are all awful for talking about mothers that way. remember you came out of someones vagina or womb. WOW!

I came into this Earth draped in the finest silk money can buy.

lab mom
quills
I have puberty stretch marks (boobs, hips.....curse you well endowed genetics!) and you can't even see them. But then again I'm paler than a dead man's ass so they just blended in.

editsad smileypart of my post poofed wtf?)
But pregnancy stretch marks are HIDEOUS. In a complete different ballgame from the scars I have from gaining curves. Stupid delusional cows....

I have puberty stretch marks as well, and I too am ghost white so you can't see them (aside from a couple on my boobs). But the big, deep, purple ones you get from being pignant? ICK!!!!!
I love, love, love it when the moos i work with see my cf body. I am 40 and no stretch marks, sagging, etc. We attend the corporate retreat and i make a point of wearing a bikini just to make them seethe. I also make a point to tell the moos that their husbands have chatted me up. It leaves them staring daggers at me. Is it wrong that i laugh at their misery? I know these ladies and they are unhappy that marriage + children did not equal nirvana like they thought it would. They were so patrontizing to me with their bingoes.
happilycfgrace
I love, love, love it when the moos i work with see my cf body. I am 40 and no stretch marks, sagging, etc. We attend the corporate retreat and i make a point of wearing a bikini just to make them seethe. I also make a point to tell the moos that their husbands have chatted me up. It leaves them staring daggers at me. Is it wrong that i laugh at their misery? I know these ladies and they are unhappy that marriage + children did not equal nirvana like they thought it would. They were so patrontizing to me with their bingoes.

Thank you waving hellolarious

lab mom
I think we're all overlooking the obvious here, and that is this: if there's anything more disgusting than a fat chick, its a former fat chick. Why bother losing the weight when you just end up a saggy mess? No one wants to get down with that. Maybe the reason you hefty ladies hate "breeders" so much is because unlike any of your fat asses, a dude wanted to have sex with them. Ladies, get real. I'm a dude and am lucky to never have to push a human being out of my body. But I do know that in order for you to have gotten fat enough to lose 40 or 50 lbs, you had to be livin large on crap food and avoiding physical activity at ALL costs. Be honest, losing the weight isn't hard. All you'd have to do is eat half the calories that you normally do in order for your body to drop weight. You know, eat like the rest of us non-whales. Either way, its funny to hear fat chicks getting worked up like you eating yourselves to a near death is better than having kids. Don't worry, chubbys, you're in no danger of getting stretch marks from pregnancy, since I suspect that no man is willing to wade through your sea of obesity to impregnate you. Good luck with life, and you know, being gross.
angry moo pretending To be a man
I think we're all overlooking the obvious here, and that is this: if there's anything more disgusting than a fat chick, its a former fat chick.
No, bitch, what's obvious is that you're butthurt because the only people who believe your delusional "tiger" bullshit are you and your coven of moo friends.

Why bother losing the weight when you just end up a saggy mess? No one wants to get down with that. Maybe the reason you hefty ladies hate "breeders" so much is because unlike any of your fat asses, a dude wanted to have sex with them.
Unless I'm missing something a sizeable portion of obese adults in the western world have spawned already and continue to do so, physical health be damned. It's not unheardof for some of these people to blame their fatness on their kids and whine about how "busy" they are. Good thing you don't have that problem, right? You have so much free time that you can stay up late trolling Bratfree because you don't have shit else to do (like sleep, work, or attend to your brats).

Ladies, get real. I'm a dude and am lucky to never have to push a human being out of my body.
BULLSHIT. No man would get butthurt and troll a thread about women lying to themselves by calling their stretchmarks "tiger stripes".

But I do know that in order for you to have gotten fat enough to lose 40 or 50 lbs, you had to be livin large on crap food and avoiding physical activity at ALL costs.
Tell that to the piggo-moos who gain 40, 50, 70, etc pound when they're knocked up when a woman who eats properly and stays active will gain 35 lbs max.

Be honest, losing the weight isn't hard. All you'd have to do is eat half the calories that you normally do in order for your body to drop weight. You know, eat like the rest of us non-whales.

Weightloss requires discipline, something that breeders lack when it comes to their own habits as well as their kids'. And again, most "whales" you see are BREEDERS. They stuff their own faces with junk and since they can't be arsed to set a decent example they stuff their spawn's faces with junk too.

Either way, its funny to hear fat chicks getting worked up like you eating yourselves to a near death is better than having kids. Don't worry, chubbys, you're in no danger of getting stretch marks from pregnancy, since I suspect that no man is willing to wade through your sea of obesity to impregnate you. Good luck with life, and you know, being gross.
Translation:"Moooooooooooooooo! I'm in denial about what pignancy did to my body but now I have a fuck trophy and you don't! I'm jealous of ALL of you because I know my moo body will always look shitty no matter how much weight I gain/lose. Moooooooooooooooooooooo!"
... which is why fat cows never breed (yep, sure, uh-huh: 'cause "dudes" like you will fuck anything with a pulse) and why TROLLS GO BYE-BYE NOW. See ya in the funny papers, asswad!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login