Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your body is not ruined. You're a goddamn tiger who's earned her stripes.

Posted by clematis 
Wow, I guess deformed pregnancy nose is a real thing!
Miss_Hannigan

FUGLY!

And the same 'Vurella' sounds like some sort of bacteria that leads to food poisoning.
pepper labeija
Miss_Hannigan

FUGLY!

And the same 'Vurella' sounds like some sort of bacteria that leads to food poisoning.

Wow. Somebody fucked that?

Vurella sounds like Cruella de Vil's brain-damaged sister.
Ask your doctor about Vurella, a topical treatment for severe bacterial vaginosis.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Mooo-troll is NOT beautiful by any stretch of the imagination. She also has a mean, nasty attitude, and probably abuses her kyd. People like her, who lash out at complete strangers for NO reason, threaten them with violence, tend to be violent IRL.

Yeah, I DO get laid on a regular basis....and I am sooo much hotter than you bitch. And if you came near me with your threats, I'd grind you into the concrete.

Poor fugly stretch-marked moooo hates her life so much, she has to come to our board and hurl insults. I don't know if I should laugh at her, or....yeah, I'll just go ahead and laugh at her. grinning smiley
Here's the moo's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1019818395
blueorchid
Here's the moo's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1019818395

waving hellolarious

Let's see...no father of baby listed in birth notice, yet obviously "In a relationship" with the father of the baby based on the FB photos. Who wants to bet that this moo-troll is also on some form of public assistance that we're all paying for?
Ok...so I'm not the hottest thing on the block but THANK THE GODS I'm not a pale, bloated, stretched-out mess like ol' brickface here.

YES IM A MOM
Really you dumb fucks think your better because you dont have a kid. And you call us delusional. HA. Idiots like you are so funny! The marks I have on my body are for my son not that any of you selfish conceited pricks would no anything about.
I would rather be a "moo" than an ugly, unfuckable little bitch with a sickly looking bodies. You see I can do something about my stretch marks but you cant do shit about your face, even with all the money on plastic surgery.
So this "moo" is telling you retarded ass people to take that big dildo out your ass and put it in your mouth because if anyone you would talk shit to my face trust and believe I would beat your face in with a brick and and according you you fucks "earn my stripes in prison" and that would include all you disgusting little dick having males that couldnt even get a bitch pregnant if there was one drunk enough to fuck you.

Yes we are better than you. Unlike so many single moos who themselves or allow the boyfriend fuck of the week, we aren't the ones killing children.

All this crap these FB moos, cafemoos, innerweb moos are doing is flat out detrimental to the child. It's all about LOOK AT ME EARTHMOTHER. Any of this strerech mark, extended brest feeding, attachment parenting abuse puts the best interest of the child secondary. It is more than walking the fine edge of abuse. And don't start any shit moo, there are two children that are alive in the past few weeks becasue of me that were put in harms way by there so called loving parents. STFU and start thinking of your children first and not your entitle minded petty little egos. You are not special and your lame attempt at performance art is made of fail.

And as for the old lame about "you were a child" "someone had to breed you." No they did not. We did not ask to be here. We we not given a choice. Someone else decided that. Some of us were born for the wrong reason. As for being a child once, yes and it was hardly the sunshine and rainbows times idiots like you try and portray. It is a short period of time when a person learns how to be a person. One of those things you should have learned in kindergarten was you don't always have to be first. You attention whore innerweb performance artists don't even put your kid first. You exploit them, talk about them, share things that will embarrass them for your ownbenefit. It's wrong and it's abuse. Every time you do that you show exactly how little you care for children. You call us childhaters for the rhetoric, but your actions show who the real child haters are. Don't try and spread mooshit here. I've worn the blood home, the blood spilled by "loving" parents who neglect, beat and abuse their kids. I've also worn home the tears of attempted child suicides and the blood and vomit of the successful. I have no doubt I will see more of this from kids who's heartless fucking mothers posted their kids stumbles and mistakes for all to see to make moomy look so sympathetic / martyred to the world. You are wrong and you do your children harm. You are the true child haters If you really love your kids respect their privacy, get off the net and parent your kids before they end up in an ambulance, helicopter, ER or morgue. I am damn tired of having to fix parent fuck ups. I am damn tired of seeing broken, battered and dead children. You fucking moos are beating and killing your children and it is a childfree person who has to fix it. So yes I am better than you. Get the fuck off the internet and be a parent asshole!

You bring an almost month old thread back up, on a board that you and your thoughts/opinions are not welcome. Go back to a moo board and bash us there. You Are Not Welcome Here.
Miss_Hannigan
Excuse me, Ms. Vurella Monk, starbright102991@yahoo.com (aka YES IM A MOM) but you have no right to lecture us about our looks:

Take that brick to the face, it can only improve matters!

Also, she had a son (no father is listed of course)
Here's the birth notice from The Toledo newspaper
I
Vurella Monk, Toledo, boy, Oct. 22, 2011
vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo

THAT is threatening to hit the lot of us in the face??? She couldn't take on a anemic school girl.
Wow, I bet some unemployed, no-experience, can't even get a job at Taco Bell, broke as fuck moon-faced white trash broodsow loser is sorry for trolling now! waving hellolarious

Loving the FB wall. devil with smile Her life is a hell pit of despair. She lives a broken existence devoid of money or creature comfort and her bloated body is as ruined as her life is.

Too bad, moo. You WISH you were me. I have a hot boyfriend, money, a decent body and looks, and I gallivant around doing whatever I want whenever I want and sleeping in on weekends. I get tons of attention from hot guys, eat gourmet food, have time to watch shows, cook, clean, surf around on the net, brew delicious coffee, etc etc etc. Jealousy knows no bounds when it comes to the breederiffic.
We sure got schooled by Vurella "Testicular Fortitude" Monk of Toledo, Ohio. Yes, the sad truth is that Vurella "EZ-SpreadTM" Monk may or may not have multiple STD's. I'm not saying she does, but it's a question worth asking of Vurella "Brickface" Monk of Toledo, Ohio.

Also, I'd hate to have any current or future employers of Vurella "Sweathog" Monk see her threats of violence, because she could be viewed as an unstable individual.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
The fuck kind of a name is Vurella? It sounds like an STD. Blech, Moo looks like one of the Wayans made up like a white girl.

Obviously Vurella Monk of Toledo, Ohio is so much better than everyone here, what with threatening us with bodily harm because we aren't smooching her ass like she's used to. Boy she really schooled us with her exceptional grasp of the English language. Talking shit to Vurella's face should be no problem because that's what it looks like to begin with.

I sure hope Vurella Monk's family, who may or may not live in Toledo, Ohio, see the hateful things she is spewing on a site to people whom she does not know and who are not interfering with her life in any way. Hey Aunt Wendy and Cousin Idamae and Baby-Daddy Justin, look what a nice little lady your lovely Vurella is being here. Does she also call you unfuckable sickly looking bitches and threaten to beat you in the face with bricks when you don't agree with her?

Vurella Monk: raising the future in Toledo, Ohio, everyone. Ain't she a peach?
What do you wanna bet that Moo's miserable life leads her down the road to relying on her "Little Man" for emotional fulfillment?

BTW if she graduated high school on time in 2008, that's a pretty rough-looking 21.

PPS: Ol wallet's page is interesting. He sure has a LOT of friends. He also has another son listed under famblee (NOT "Justin Jr" he had by Virulent Vurella Monk of Toledo, OH here). The kind with no pic and a blacked out name - makes you wonder how many baby mommas the guy has.
Thank God for people like Thom C who are out there, saving the lives of kyds who have been abused to the point of being broken - by their abusive, fucked-up breeder parents. If it weren't for those out in the field, with true compassion for these kyds, so many more senseless deaths would occur than already do.

I was an abuse victim myself as a chyld, and I applaud you Thom...for all that you do to help those who can't help themselves.
Appearance - some people get lucky and some don't, but age will eventually remove your physical charms.

Intelligence and education, on the other hand, tend to stay with you for most of your life. It appears that everyone on this board has more of these than our troll.
could she get any more piggy-looking? Fuck...slap a black wig on her and she could pass for Petunia Pig.

She'll be on jerry springer anytime now!
HAHAHAHA!!! You guys bloody ROCK! This is better than TV.
It's one thing not to be physically pretty. It's another thing to be a hideous fatass breeder AND accuse other people of not being physically attractive.

Joke's on you, Vurella Monk of Toledo, Ohio. Stupid bitch. You may be ugly on the outside, but you're even uglier on the inside.
Vurella Monk of Toledo, Ohio. Living proof that some guys will fuck anything.

No offense to the guys on this board. All of you rock!!!
No man on this board would dare put his penis anyhere near Monkey Vulva.

--------------------
VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO waving hellolarious (Google Cache....do your magic!)
mumofsixbirds
VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO waving hellolarious (Google Cache....do your magic!)

Oops....my finger slipped.

The skank already comes up as the first search result on Google!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login