Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your body is not ruined. You're a goddamn tiger who's earned her stripes.

Posted by clematis 
Vurella Monk of Toledo, Ohio...nasty ugly troll with too much damn time on her hands who threatens violence and has a few too many brain cells missing.
blueorchid
Ok...so I'm not the hottest thing on the block but THANK THE GODS I'm not a pale, bloated, stretched-out mess like ol' brickface here.

So that's a birthing room I guess? Tacky striped walls and cheap cabinets. I call that decorating scheme Early Doublewide Trailer.
Shit, I live way too close to this Moo, like minutes from her.
zatoth
Miss_Hannigan
Excuse me, Ms. Vurella Monk, starbright102991@yahoo.com (aka YES IM A MOM) but you have no right to lecture us about our looks:

Take that brick to the face, it can only improve matters!

Also, she had a son (no father is listed of course)
Here's the birth notice from The Toledo newspaper
I
Vurella Monk, Toledo, boy, Oct. 22, 2011
vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo

THAT is threatening to hit the lot of us in the face??? She couldn't take on a anemic school girl.

She thinks she's all gangsta, the way white trashy trash sometimes do. popcorn and jerry springer signjerry
"could she get any more piggy-looking? Fuck...slap a black wig on her and she could pass for Petunia Pig"

you guys are mean. that is an insult to farmyard animals the world over.
blondie
zatoth
Miss_Hannigan
Excuse me, Ms. Vurella Monk, starbright102991@yahoo.com (aka YES IM A MOM) but you have no right to lecture us about our looks:

Take that brick to the face, it can only improve matters!

Also, she had a son (no father is listed of course)
Here's the birth notice from The Toledo newspaper
I
Vurella Monk, Toledo, boy, Oct. 22, 2011
vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo

THAT is threatening to hit the lot of us in the face??? She couldn't take on a anemic school girl.

She thinks she's all gangsta, the way white trashy trash sometimes do. popcorn and jerry springer signjerry

I live in Ohio and I've seen many of these trailortrash-looking breeder whores around. She's definitely one.

Not to insult the state of Ohio.
The real question I have for you Vurella Monk of Toledo, Ohio is why are on a Childfree website? Are you regretting the fact that you gave into the lifescript? Don't you have more important things to do? Such as looking after your child instead of trolling CF websites. I see the your to ugly to breed bingo has surfaced. I will again say you don't have to attractive to get laid. Nice to know your kid is nothing more but a fuck trophy.
Look what I found!

http://www.jerk.com/profile.php?id=32591211

I may or may not have added some input.

:biggrin2

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Here, (near Toledo), white trash like her is the norm. Tough talking trailer trash, who raise the same kind of garbage.
michaela
Look what I found!

Awesome smiling smiley
michaela
Look what I found!

Awesome! HAHAHAHA!

Stupid White Trash Ho!!
I suspect the smartest thing to come out of that nasty little gob is someone else's penis.

That is the proverbial face that looks like it's been set alight & someone put it out with a golf shoe. Somewhere, an act of bestiality was committed. Big time.
blueorchid
mumofsixbirds
VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO waving hellolarious (Google Cache....do your magic!)

Oops....my finger slipped.

The skank already comes up as the first search result on Google!
Woopsie! I guess my fingers slipped as well. But I'm sure that VURELLA "DONKEY PUNCH" MONK doesn't mind the attention. Actually, I bet that VURELLA "SUCKY-SUCKY : $1" MONK likes knowing that her friends (if she really has any), family, coworkers (if she has a job), and fuck buddies can see how well she gets around on the internet. Yup. Good ol' VURELLA "VENERIAL DISEASE" MONK. smile rolling left rightsmile
There is no way she works, and if she does, she is a cashier at a carry out. Her family is probably cheering her on, you know her Mom is the same or worse. Her Mom probably has 4 kids by at least 3 different men. Each one trashier than the next.
The Grandmoo and her sisters sit around smoking their Marlboro Reds and discuss their various ailments, or brainstorm new ways to stay on "disability". Meanwhile, all the little welfare checks run around in diapers and Kool-Aid mustaches.
embraer135
That is the proverbial face that looks like it's been set alight & someone put it out with a golf shoe.

waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious
Genus White Trash, species Ohio. Owns her own pool cue and bowling ball. Car (if there is one) is a late 90's purple or teal Chevy. Hasn't read a book since 3rd grade but subscribes to Us Weekly. Likes to drink Tequila Rose to make her look "classy" while dressed in tight polyester clothes and stiletto heels with pump fat straining at the ankle straps. Lost virginity under railroad trestle at the retention pond. She thinks condoms tickle.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Miss_Hannigan
Genus White Trash, species Ohio. Owns her own pool cue and bowling ball. Car (if there is one) is a late 90's purple or teal Chevy. Hasn't read a book since 3rd grade but subscribes to Us Weekly. Likes to drink Tequila Rose to make her look "classy" while dressed in tight polyester clothes and stiletto heels with pump fat straining at the ankle straps. Lost virginity under railroad trestle at the retention pond. She thinks condoms tickle.

Bowling is too good for this bitch and her family. She isn't smart enough to play pool, but that is where she and the rest of the Skankatrons hang out. They are the skanky bitches who still "fight" other chicks in the alley.
When you Google: Vurella Monk of Toledo Ohio, this thread comes up first...hahahaha!

There ain't no bitch like a childfree bitch, Vurella Monk! Next time you threaten a bunch of people on the interwebz, remember that YOU can end up looking like the fool.
Miss_Hannigan

And this particular genus hasn't evolved since the beginning of the Cambrian period! Imagine going around everyday with no more than something resembling a primitive brain cell.
found this lovely photo of her on her facebook (looked her up), eat your heart out boys!

She also had a bunch of naked baby pictures (typical moo) on her facebook, and I reported them as nudity smiling smiley

GODDAMN!!! THAT IS ONE FUGLY MOO-BITCH!!
ladybug2203
found this lovely photo of her on her facebook (looked her up), eat your heart out boys!

She also had a bunch of naked baby pictures (typical moo) on her facebook, and I reported them as nudity smiling smiley

God, she's so unsightly I almost feel sorry for her. She looks kind of like Half Pint's Fugly younger sister on a bad day.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Am I to assume that some dude put his dick into this monstrosity?
Well on her way to being a 400-pound chain-smoker in an Eeyore sweatsuit, telling the cops to kiss her ass.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
kidlesskim
ladybug2203

God, she's so unsightly I almost feel sorry for her. She looks kind of like Half Pint's Fugly younger sister on a bad day.

She has a fair resemblance to Mrs. Shrek

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login