Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your body is not ruined. You're a goddamn tiger who's earned her stripes.

Posted by clematis 
Hey, I found a future photo of her kid:

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
I am wondering who's minding that 5 month old infant if Ebola is always playing online and doing her boyfriend?confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Miss_Hannigan
Hey, I found a future photo of her kid:

waving hellolarious waving hellolarious

Vu Vu Vu Ella Ella Eh Eh seems to have gathered other moocows to our site. Other than a serious but temporary drop in IQ, these mad cows are entertaining. Prime, striped, bloated, stretched out examples of low expectations, but entertaining.

Back to the barns, you, and titfeed your 7 year old sons. It is the only action you'll get in the trailer tonight.
I love it. When I think about it, the only time I've ever been trolled online was by illiterate Moocunts with the face of a raped ass. I guess Farmville gets boring after a while. Heaven forbid they actually tend to their brats.
This is hysterical....whenever someone googles Verulla Monk of Toledo Ohio, they'll get to read what a stupid, punk-ass dummy she is! She doesn't know when to stop, does she?

Some of the people who will learn who the true Verulla Monk of Toledo Ohio is:

Verulla Monk's friends: the ones who are either as trashy as her, or will be too embarrassed to hang around with her once they find out what an idiot she is.
Verulla Monk's..invisible..boyfriend:the one who is sooo proud he won't show his face in any of her photos.
Verulla Monk's Famblee: The one who raised this ho-bag.
Verulla Monk's future employees: (we can only hope she'll find a job to support her big, fat ass.)
Verulla Monk's Chyld: Because this will be out floating around on the net for ever...and ever....and ever.

As for stalking, you are the one who came to OUR site and threatened and harrassed us....Petunia Pig....why don't you fuck off before I do this.....
VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO VURELLA MONK OF TOLEDO OHIO......is a rude cunt who threatens random people on the internet with physical violence.....

I would like to add....that just because you are a moo...it does NOT mean that you are entitled to threaten people you have never met. it does not mean that you are better than people who don't have kyds.

You, as a moo, have the responsibility to become the role-model....or STANDARD to which your chyld will live and learn by.

YOU are NOT better or more special than everyone else, just because you did something that almost every other living thing, including cockroaches and garden snails, can do.

Fuck off now HO-RAG and crawl back under the rock where you slithered out from.

kidlesskim
I am wondering who's minding that 5 month old infant if Ebola is always playing online and doing her boyfriend?confused smiley
Whatever relative has temporary custody of him until CPS makes the final call on the negligence charges made against Vuvuzela (probably her moo or one of her aunts). Someone saw him locked in her car during her shift at the local titty bar and they called the fuzz. In her defense, she would come out to check on him after every 5 blow jobs (gotta love those 'private shows' in the Champagne Room) but those mean-ass cops weren't trying to hear her out.
Look what the cat drug in (no offense to said cat) it's a frikken welfare 'ho. No surprise, here. smile rolling left righteyes2

I guess she got damn tired of watching tv all day and decided to troll online hurling insults and threats. Yeah, parenting makes you a better person, NOT. /sarcasm.

Massive, epic the world 'fail' on flames

lab mom
YES IM A MOM
Wow really stalkers.
Ha like Ive never been called names before. You people are seriously funny. I do live in Toledo, Ohio and that is my picture you creepy ass person. Oh and my boyfriend is still will me and we fuck every night because hes not a shallow douche bag and I have his only child, again creepy stalkers. You idiots make me laugh. And I dont give a fuck what any of you think. Haters will hate. You only make my life better.

honestly, i don't care what the fuck you do. i had no interest in seeing your photos even. but reading this post-could you use any more teenager cliched crap? and if you don't care what we think, why the fuck are you here commenting on it? fucking douchenozzle.
With every moo-troll coming here and throwing tantrums, my beliefs about breeders are reinforced. Indeed haters gonna hate devil with smile
Oh my my my.

This has been awesome.

Hey, MooTrollBitchCunt III, why aren't you parenting your brat? I guess you're one of those 'parents' like I see every Wednesday who drag their unwashed spawn into my dental list to have their rotten, gangrenous 'teeth' yanked out of their heads, since God forbid you make Bratleigh clean her teeth or take the Maccy D dummy out of Shitford's mouth. And as for bothering to watch your kids when their on those bloody stupid limb breakers 'trampolines' and 2 wheel special edition death machines 'funbikes', it sure as shit doesn't matter, since when they break their limbs or fracture their skulls they'll be someone who can fix it all with a cheery smile. Or when you've, 'simply no idea how he got into my methodone.' Fucking scumbags.

People like thom c (hello, fellow public service bod) and myself have seen what neglect and downright stupidity has done to so many children that we just don't want to hear your, 'I am a mother therefore I am wonderous and shit rainbows and must be respected, trusted and revered times infinitum.'

The truth is that more harm is done to children by their own flesh and blood than by any 'crazy, smelly, loner, weirdo'.

So fuck off telling us where to get off.

Stop trolling our vent space.

Be a parent (it actually continues when the loaf gets here, you know - for life not just for the baby shower).

If you really want to teach us a lesson, fuck off and come back in 25 years when your kid has cured cancer and solved world peace. Until then, you have no claim to anything,and even then it would be your child's actual achievement, not yours.
quills
Uninvited Moo
you guys are all awful for talking about mothers that way. remember you came out of someones vagina or womb. WOW!

I sure did. And the owner of the womb I emerged from said "this tiger stretchmark shit is dumber than a box of hammers and that those women are delusional". She also said people like you need to grow the fuck up and stay out of our forums because we do not give a flying fuck about your namby pamby opinions..

of course the "tiger stripe stretchmark" shit is dumb and your mom sounds cool! the concept of a tiger "earning" stripes is idiotic, even as a metaphor. that is like saying a shark earns its teeth. tigers have stripes because they are tigers. there's no "tiger inspector" who decides which tigers get stripes like the boy scouts. and why would they "earn" something for doing something even amoebas do-reproducing? why not "earn stripes" for taking a fucking massive shit in the woods?
" I don't give a fuck what any of you think. "

Yeah you so don't care that you dug up an old thread to respond to. On a board that states you and your kind (breeders) are not welcome. Now you call us stalkers?! Look at yourself, dumbass. You keep coming here.

Don't want trouble? Quit starting it!
Vurella DeVille, Vurella Deville, if she doesn't scare you no evil thing will waving hellolarious
Hey Veruca, I notice you never deny that you're on welfare, and that others' tax dollars pay for your fugly little bastard. Or that you're basically trailer trash. Could it be because you don't even have the decency to be ashamed of the fact you can't feed and clothe your spawn by your own damn self?

I am, for most part, against eugenics (that's forced sterilization for the hard or thinkining), but some breeders really make me rethink my stance.
zatoth
the concept of a tiger "earning" stripes is idiotic, even as a metaphor. that is like saying a shark earns its teeth. tigers have stripes because they are tigers. there's no "tiger inspector" who decides which tigers get stripes like the boy scouts. and why would they "earn" something for doing something even amoebas do-reproducing? why not "earn stripes" for taking a fucking massive shit in the woods?

To me it just sounds like someone has been reading too many children's books. So how are stripes earned?

In the earliest times all the animals lived together in peace. There was no killing and no fear. Tha, the First of the Elephants, made the First of the Tigers the master and judge of the Jungle, but when there was a dispute between two bucks, the First of the Tigers leapt on one of them and broke his neck. The smell of the blood made the people foolish and they ran about wildly. The First of the Tigers fled, and Tha made the trees and trailing creepers mark the killer with stripes, which the tiger wears to this day.
than an ugly, unfuckable little bitch with a sickly looking bodies

Actually, I have the right ratio of fat to lean muscle mass that my figure is like a pin up girl's. Granted, my arms and thighs could be a little more "cut"...I've become lazy as of late in regard to weight lifting workouts. Oh.... many have told my my face is pretty/youthful looking.

would beat your face in with a brick

Spoken just like a fit parent.
Verulla reminds me so much of many of my women "customers" - a.k.a. the criminal defendants of whom I have to deal. "Attitude" is seeping from every pore and coming to court in a spaghetti strap top or a ratty terry cloth "hoodie" (depending on the season). They immediately lay into we court clerks with some combination of combative language, cussing, waving around various body parts and hijacking us telling their "situations"...then get pissed with US because they think we're "rude" in our replies. It really could be a study for an anthropology student.
There's really nothing like a fugly little cumrag barely out of high school, defeated by the complexity of a condom, and to whom the concept of pride has never once occurred, and who probably started fucking her boyfriend to make him love her. She should have sold the computer for furniture money. What a fucking waste of a life. I guarantee you this dumb asshole will trumpet her "accomplishments" only inasmuch as she can shit out more kids. Because that will be the extent of it.

Vurella Monk - not going anywhere for awahile and grabbed a few too many Snickers.
rudegubmintworker
Verulla reminds me so much of many of my women "customers" - a.k.a. the criminal defendants of whom I have to deal. "Attitude" is seeping from every pore and coming to court in a spaghetti strap top or a ratty terry cloth "hoodie" (depending on the season). They immediately lay into we court clerks with some combination of combative language, cussing, waving around various body parts and hijacking us telling their "situations"...then get pissed with US because they think we're "rude" in our replies. It really could be a study for an anthropology student.

It's like they have a common ancestor or something. Find this species also at Walmart and the local dollar store. Lately they have been invading my favorite coffee shop, ordering the greasiest fattiest food possible and giving attitude to the older ladies who work there. Fugly welfare scum looking down on hard working people, no they have no shame and they know exactly what they are.
I love this thread!

A few questions for Lurking Moos to ponder:

Why do you care what we say on this board? If your life so meaningful and full from loaf-shitting then why do you bother with the few people in the world who choose not to loaf-shit?

Why do you think getting inpig and shitting a loaf are accomplishments? They are simply biological functions that are performed by the vast majority of human women.

Why do you think getting fucked is an accomplishment?

Why do you claim that your "tiger stripes" and other body issues from being inpig are for your brat? You got pregnant for yourself or in spite of yourself. Your tiger stripes were done for you, and only for you.
"creepy stalkers"

something tells me that -among many other things- bitch doesn't understand the meaning of the word "stalking." Dunce cap
moron
Ha like Ive never been called names before.

Why does that not surprise me? You get as good as you give, loser. I bet you've been called every name in the book by the other bar skanks you fight with while your baybee stays home with your own mother.

You people are seriously funny.

And you, unfortunately, are seriously sad and pathetic. If I had your life I'd commit suicide. Fortunately I'll never be that bone-stupid.

I do live in Toledo, Ohio and that is my picture you creepy ass person.

Creepy, sweetie, is when you troll a childfree board and sling around accusations of ugliness and threaten violence at the same time. Fucking troglodyte.

Oh and my boyfriend is still will me and we fuck every night because hes not a shallow douche bag

Nobody in a long term relationship fucks every night. Maybe you guys haven't been together that long. Hm, I wonder if "Justin JR" is even his! Did you pull a fast one, sweetie??

But no, he can't possibly be shallow. He can't afford to be. Too bad he was too stupid to wrap it up.

and I have his only child,

Oh. That's funny because on YOUR page the loaf is named "Justin JR" but on HIS page he has a "Alex Michael" listed as a son and it appears it even has a different last name than either he or you. Hm. Funny indeed.

again creepy stalkers.

It's not stalking if you're too stupid to know how to disguise your IP address before trolling a forum. Dumbass.

You idiots make me laugh.

Well, that's nice considering I bet you spend a significant amount of your horrible life in miserable tears of hopelessness. Whatever works!

And I dont give a fuck what any of you think.

Yeah, I'll buy that for a dollar.

Haters will hate. You only make my life better.

Unfortunately the only one with any power to make your life better is you. Attempting to degrade and threaten others on the internet only shows how far your life has sunk. Too late, bitch. You wish you had figured out how to use fucking birth control.
again creepy stalkers

You came here first, to a childFREE board, and you call US stalkers. That's hilarious.

And I dont give a fuck what any of you think

yep, you prove that ever time you come back and reply...

Just so you know, I don't care about you, period. Whether or not your life sucks is completely under your control, either way doesn't matter to me. However, I am finding you entertaining, for the moment. I'm off the Internet now, time to go spend some money and have a good day in my childfree life.
and having seen her man on FB i wouldn't brag about being fucked by him; dude looks like john wayne gacy.

don't worry, though, veruca...it is only a matter of time before your man gets tired of your stretched out cooter, droopy tits and the odor of dried baby spew on your clothes and starts fucking someone else.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login