Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your body is not ruined. You're a goddamn tiger who's earned her stripes.

Posted by clematis 
myrna minkoff
and having seen her man on FB i wouldn't brag about being fucked by him; dude looks like john wayne gacy.

don't worry, though, veruca...it is only a matter of time before your man gets tired of your stretched out cooter, droopy tits and the odor of dried baby spew on your clothes and starts fucking someone else.

Holy shit he does!!!!!! Ewwwwwwwwwww......Creepy........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"

Oh and my boyfriend is still will me and we fuck every night because hes not a shallow douche bag

So is the bag he puts over your head every night paper or plastic? I would suggest the four ply Super Hefty cinch sack.
"MY BOYFRIEND FUCKS ME EVERY NIGHT." Congratulations, you wet, smelly hole. Nobody talks like this unless they're in high school.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
We have more than doubled the size of this thread, much like Virusella more than doubled the size of her ass. And I see the Jerk site has been updated. You guys are awesome. smiling smiley

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Miss_Hannigan
"MY BOYFRIEND FUCKS ME EVERY NIGHT." Congratulations, you wet, smelly hole. Nobody talks like this unless they're in high school.

Well, not to take the spotlight away from the troll, but I think we do know someone else who talks like this (she lives on an Islandy island).
yurble
Well, not to take the spotlight away from the troll, but I think we do know someone else who talks like this (she lives on an Islandy island).

She only gets my fruit. Grasps my hips. Bedsheet photos online. Breathe. Yes.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
clematis
Posted on the FB wall (scroll down a bit) of an ex-coworker who 1. looks NOTHING like this slim model, trust me 2. was the worst cubicle-neighbor ever, constantly blabbing on cell phone about convoluted, antagonistic plans with ex to arrange for kid-care, often left early for same while I worked late and 3. often took her kid into the workplace for the WHOLE DAY where he was bored out of his mind (and distracted me who was trying to get through the day). Boildown: Unattractive, slovenly, entitled, poor-work-ethic former co-worker who compares herself to slim model with barely-discernible stretch marks. HAH!

She left a comment on this FB post of hers, referring to her own stretch marks: "Champeen stripes! In color, not those filmy, wussy stripes up there. We should give prizes for the good ones."

OK. You go get your prize, li'l mommykins, for disfiguring your body amid your disorganized, haphazard life with a random child left in limbo. Rationalize away. you screwed it all up.

Me? I'll have some funtime with my sweetie, with a non-disfigured body, thank you kindly. (clinks wineglass with sweetie). Cheers!

Ha!

I am 47. Wifey is 45. 24+ years of marriage, etc. Although youth has enthusiasm and stamina going for it, there is much to be said for skill, practice, maturity of self, and the application of intellect and artistic ability (along with actual training) to certain activities. Naturally, such requires an intense, intimate awareness of the material one is working with, and I can assure anyone who cares that no female who has birthed a kid can ever come close to being in the same shape (several aspects there) as one who has not.

If you want stetch marks though, just put on a quick 15 lbs - ta da! ;D

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
ladybug2203
I was overweight as a kid so unfortunately I have stretch marks on my hips sad smiley But luckily their pretty light.

That's too bad. I know that after "complete" personality, sense of humor, cleanliness, emotional stability, self confidence, sense of exploration, competence, and love for animals, stretch marks are the first thing I check for as a deal breaker . waving hellolarious

Seriously, if we've gotten to the point where I'm in a position to see those, that means such trivialities will be disregarded. The hangup you express as having about them may cause you some trouble, though, because it may hinder your opportunity for more/some/better intimacy.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Miss_Hannigan
Excuse me, Ms. Vurella Monk, starbright102991@yahoo.com (aka YES IM A MOM) but you have no right to lecture us about our looks:

Take that brick to the face, it can only improve matters!

Also, she had a son (no father is listed of course)
Here's the birth notice from The Toledo newspaper

Vurella Monk, Toledo, boy, Oct. 22, 2011
vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo vurella monk vurella monk vurella monk toledo

Please god - more fuzziness!

toomanybrats
pepper labeija
Miss_Hannigan

FUGLY!

And the same 'Vurella' sounds like some sort of bacteria that leads to food poisoning.

Wow. Somebody fucked that?

Vurella sounds like Cruella de Vil's brain-damaged sister.

Well, to be fair, it had to be the other end. Probably a big improvement.

myrna minkoff
and having seen her man on FB i wouldn't brag about being fucked by him; dude looks like john wayne gacy.

don't worry, though, veruca...it is only a matter of time before your man gets tired of your stretched out cooter, droopy tits and the odor of dried baby spew on your clothes and starts fucking someone else.

Please post the link to the boyfriend picture!popcorn and jerry springer signjerry

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Damn, I missed all the fun due to hanging out at the Island.

This chick is living my worst nightmare: can you imagine being 20 years old, dumb, broke, living off the taxpayer's teat with no future, and your biggest accomplishment is bragging that you are getting fucked every night by some dude who couldn't be bothered to marry you before you bore his "only" (sure it won't be his last) child?

Hello, Skank, there are 20 year olds who are getting fucked every night, and because they used birth control, they are living lives that are ever-so-much better than yours. They are exploring life and doing what they want to do, unencumbered by a squalling loaf for the next 18+ years. Sucks to be you.

I was shocked when someone said she was 20. She looks 20 years older than her chronological age.

I didn't grow up in the best financial circumstances, thanks to my father's untimely death when I was in elementary school. When I was Vulva's age I didn't like my life very much: I was flat broke, eating Ramen noodles, living in crummy firetrap apartments, working full time and in school.

I could have taken the easy way out and laid on my back started collecting government checks. I thank Todd that I had more sense than that.

No matter how much my life sucked at the time, it didn't suck as bad as this skank's life. I had more pride and I wanted to do more and be more than a broodmare on the public dime.

Today I have a master's degree. I'm an educated person and I've had all kinds of life experiences--impossible if I'd shat out a loaf at age 20.

who couldn't be bothered to marry you before you bore his "only" (sure it won't be his last) child?

It would be financially unwise for them to get married:eyebrows, then she wouldn't be eligible for benefits. I once worked with a woman who lived with the father of the child, who was an electrician or something that required training...and he made enough money they lived in a nice house. The starting wage where I worked was a sad 18,5K, and the gubbermint determined she was of such little income as a SINGLE MOOM, she was eligible for her child to get certain government benefits, including free lunch at school. All the money she earned she spent on herself. She'd eat lunch in restaurants every day, spending 8-12 dollars a day. It pissed the fuck out of me. She also refused to get a bank account, even though the employer required direct deposit of pay into an account, because she would have gotten her bank accounts garnished over unpaid retail credit card debt - which, based on the high end garments she wore, racked up on a wardrobe rivaling the Queen Mother's.
kidlesskim
Please post the link to the boyfriend picture!popcorn and jerry springer signjerry

blueorchid
kidlesskim

is that my cousin??? fuck-if it is, she's screwed.
Verulla gives new meaning to the old saying rode hard and put away wet.
blueorchid
kidlesskim

Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou

He's not bad looking in comparison to her, assuming he IS the boyfriend, but he does look a good bit older.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
Yeah, he's one of those older guys who love to brag that they're fucking a 20-year-old...even if she looks like warmed-over death.

--------------------
I've seen 70+ year olds that look better than Vurella.

Here's one. http://www.holisticallyhattie.com/

Oh and my boyfriend is still will me

I want to know what the boyfriend is willing her to do?

Fuck off. probably.
GaiasRevenge

Oh and my boyfriend is still will me

I want to know what the boyfriend is willing her to do?

Fuck off. probably.

Nah, he's too busy enjoying her p*ssy. Her only function is 'f****** every night'. Yeah, some accomplishment, that. the world 'fail' on flames

lab mom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/answers/1299530839

Moos across the globe use this tiger stripe thing in their commentary on a regular basis, which I find amusing since tigers don't "earn" their stripes. It's funny they compare such a beautiful animal to their mutilated bellies. This one here blames the lack of lotion for contributing to her "stripes".
MOMMA:emoheart4 shares this with another Moo lowing about her stretch marks and my commentary is in red:moo with baybeem

Proud Tiger Striped Moo lows:

"YOUR BODY IS NOT RUINED, YOU ARE A GOD DAMN TIGER WHO EARNED HER STRIPES!!!" Why did she put this in quotations? Is it some famous quote I have missed out on or the title of a book or article? Wait, I don't really want to know that because it probably is.sarcastic clapping

you have a little miracle growing in there, No, a fetus isn't a "miracle", it's the obvious product of fucking without using birth control. NOTHING is "miraculous" about a normal bodily function and the effects of fucking without birth control since nearly EVERY female of EVERY species has the ability to do it at some point. "Oh look! Little roach babies, what a MIRACLE!"bouncing and laughing

I would not care of a few stretch marks (its a small price to pay!) First of all, I sincerely doubt there are only a few, but regardless of the quantity, it is a HUGE price to pay. Their bodies are scarred for life if they get some of the "tiger stripes" I have seen. These go beyond what any of us might have because they are deep, numerous, and end up being mounds of sagging flesh even if they DO fade. The only thing that will get rid of some of the serious scarring I have seen is cosmetic surgery to remove it. :hs

I know how you feel but stretch marks over time will fade, you are a mommy if people have problems with a mommy body tell them where to go and how to get there! those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter!!!!!!! Cocoa butter works awesome to restore the elasticity in your skin, prevent and help restoring stretch marks smiling smiley congrats on your lil angel have a wonderful birth and delivery!! xx P.s. If they faded like most of them claim then there wouldn't be so much discussion about them. Most of these "tiger stripes" do NOT fade and it really just depends on the type of skin the moo has, how much weight she gained, etc.....I worked with this really cute and very petite Moo of 3 at one time and she probably didn't weigh over 110 pounds in any of her 9th month of inpigness.. She was of African American descent and had one of the prettiest caramel colored skin tones and complexions I have ever seen. She also looked great in her clothes.

However, one day I had the misfortune of seeing her change clothes in the break room when she was going out after work and was shocked at her "tiger stripes". From the tops of her boobs to below her navel literally had white scarring that DID look like it had to do with a tiger, only it looked like she had been attacked by one. Her skin was actually hanging and crinkled and her belly button was protruding. The fact the scarring was white against her dark skin made it even WORSE looking. It was HIDEOUS and I won't ever forget it as I am certain she can't either. The white girls are generally cursed with the purple ones and they don't look ANY better.
:smn

I have 4 kids and only managed to get them with my first and i got them AFTER i had her! i was so itchy i did the most wrong thing ever and SCRATCHED!!!!! lol but i have come to be comfortable in my body, it takes some time but don't worry over a few stretch marks "pregnancy stripes" as i call em lol the rest of my kids i continued to use coca butter (palmers brand) and i was able to keep down to just those i had from my first pregnancy, with one or two new ones here and there but it works awesome! apply every night, morning and night. and don't scratch after birth!!! i only scratched cuz my nurse refused to give me lotion (the only thing i FORGOT to pack in my hospital bag oops.. so don't forget yours!!!! lol (thank goodness for my hubby grabbing the lotion from the nurses station for me! lol) :BS That's so gross to imagine her pawing at her wiggly belly.Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

When I first read the phrase tiger that earned her stripes, I couldn't help but think it was some obscure reference to a Rudyard Kipling story.
MOOOOO: i only scratched cuz my nurse refused to give me lotion (the only thing i FORGOT to pack in my hospital bag oops.. so don't forget yours!!!! lol (thank goodness for my hubby grabbing the lotion from the nurses station for me! lol)

This statement sounds like mooo is blaming the nurse for her "tiger stripes!" Ugh! I doubt that this bitch has stretch-marks because the meeen old nursie didn't bring her lotion....mooooo!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login