Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your body is not ruined. You're a goddamn tiger who's earned her stripes.

Posted by clematis 
So how do they explain the other ravages...your body is not ruined, it just shot magic out of the wizard's sleeve?

I guess that is what a Cessna feels like when it is parked in a blimp hangar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
navi8orgirl
So how do they explain the other ravages...your body is not ruined, it just shot magic out of the wizard's sleeve?

waving hellolarious Coffee....meet keyboard.
Tigers everywhere are gravely insulted.

Also, in order to "earn" something, there needs to be something to "earn" in the first place. You don't earn a child. You have unprotected sex and poof, there it is. What you earn is the title of parent, and that doesn't come automatically, on the back of ugly stretch marks.

These self-aggrandizing mootards need to think of a more suitable animal to affiliate themselves with.
ashari
Tigers everywhere are gravely insulted.

Also, in order to "earn" something, there needs to be something to "earn" in the first place. You don't earn a child. You have unprotected sex and poof, there it is. What you earn is the title of parent, and that doesn't come automatically, on the back of ugly stretch marks.

These self-aggrandizing mootards need to think of a more suitable animal to affiliate themselves with.

I don't know the name of the breed, but I have seen hogs that have spot like blotches all over their bodies. Perhaps they could use that animal as their mascot instead of stately tigers.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
I thought perhaps they could use dung beetles as a mascot...but even they have a damned job besides making more dung beetles.
I was thin before having children, but in my family all the women gain weight and get a rear as well as stretch marks, I may have not liked my stretch marks before but as I got older I realized that they are just proof that I am a strong woman and I am proud of my stripes because they came from my beautiful children. I agree that the people saying that it is a bigger accoplishment to lose weight just because they ate too much is just jealousy because they do not have the reason of a beautiful child to inrich their lives, thank you for standing up to those B******
Hey No Regrets, aka ravenskymassage@aol.com, you're on the wrong board, you fucking stupid pig.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
No Regrets
I was thin before having children, but in my family all the women gain weight and get a rear as well as stretch marks, I may have not liked my stretch marks before but as I got older I realized that they are just proof that I am a strong woman and I am proud of my stripes because they came from my beautiful children. I agree that the people saying that it is a bigger accoplishment to lose weight just because they ate too much is just jealousy because they do not have the reason of a beautiful child to inrich their lives, thank you for standing up to those B******

Umm, "No Regrets", you have wandered FAR away from your pasture as this is a childFREE site and parents aren't welcome to post. So, toddle along now and and mosey on back to your pen with the rest of the herd, mkay?:1wv

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
Ha - as soon as I saw this was on the front page again I knew some stupid Moo had wandered in here and posted.
They never learn.
Thread necromancy
to No Regrets:

Hi Ebony Becker (Ebony Hendrix) from Iowa! :1wv
Her loaves might inrich her life but it's too bad they didn't ENRICH her spelling.
Holy fucking run-on, Batman! eye rolling smiley
Moo, moo, bloody moo.

She may be a "strong woman," but she sure as hell ain't a bright one.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Moooooo

Mosey on back to the barn now, cow. You are not welcome here.
And perhaps you ought to go back to elementary school and relearn basic spelling, grammar and punctuation. Your post looks like a chimpanzee got hold of a laptop.
Wait, I think I just insulted chimpanzees everywhere.

chevygirl54
Do us all a favor, moos, and stop comparing yourselves to tigers. Tigers are glorious, you are not.

And tigers eat their young, so breeders identifying themselves in that way is more than a little creepy and bizarre.
WHY the hell do ya'll think these sretch marks are so ugly. WAS your child not worth it......?
Its Me smiling smiley
WHY the hell do ya'll think these sretch marks are so ugly. WAS your child not worth it......?

None of us would know, since none of us have children, which you could have learned for yourself if you had read what this board is about. Now waddle on back to the barn, you aren't wanted here.
Its Me smiling smiley

Dearie, I believe you've lost your way back to the pasture. Did you not read that this is a childFREE board and none of us even have children? Now please kindly fuck off as you are not welcome here.
What a fucking dink that clearly cannot read. Yeah cow, we don't have stretch marks because no one here except moo trolls have birthed litters. DERRRRRRRRRRR.
You can promote your new standards of beauty until you're blue in the face, but it's unlikely to lead to a cultural shift to the point that most people find stretch marks attractive.
Its Me smiling smiley

WHY the hell do ya'll not look at the NAME of this site before you post such irrelevant BULLSHIT!? NO, our "child"wasn't all worth it because we don't HAVE children, hence the name,"BRATFREE"? I have never had a man gaze upon my naked body and say, "Damn, I wish you had those purple tiger stripes like my ex wife! Not having those means you can't know the joys of Moo hood and I don't want to have sex with such a shallow and selfish woman! Come back when you EARN your tiger stripes lady!". waving hellolarious

Its Me smiling smiley

Um........which part of the compound word "Bratfree" are you confused about?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login