Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kandoos...

Posted by anonynow 
anonynow
Kandoos...
May 08, 2005
I haven't picked up a box to actually read the instructions, but the commercials for this product are every pediphile's wet dream.
Anonymous User
Re: Kandoos...
May 09, 2005
No shit! God I hate those commercials...
Meow Mix Girl
May 10, 2005
Really? There are commercials? I haven't seen those but all I know is that they are sooo gross! They are supposed to be melon scented baybee poop claeaners...uck.
--The original poster of the kandoo hate message >smiling smiley
Meow Mix Girl
May 10, 2005
Oh, and the box looks like a toilet. Yuck. There is also a stuffed Kandoo Frog for toadlers to drool on--eeeewww!
Anonymous User
May 10, 2005
Oh yeah, the commercials cause a violent fight for the remote to see who can change the channel fast enough at my house. There is some horrible ditty with phrases like "you are the master of the loo!" showing some toadler sitting on the john, then grinning as he yanks up his diaper/ pants. Yup. Just what I want to see.
Meow Mix Lady
May 13, 2005
Agh! You were right, the pedophiles would love it. I hate it when they show commercials like the one for big screen tvs that has the girl toadler in a plastic tiara careening around on skates screeching that she is the prettiest picture in the world--Major ACK factor there! Ban Toadlers from TV!
Desi's Mom
August 25, 2005
its toddlers not toadlers, but i do agree
Anonymous User
August 25, 2005
Aw, for fuck's sake! Obviously "Desi's mom" does not understand CF jargon. This is a CF board, and we will call them what we like. Toadlers, toadlers, TOADLERS!!!

But yeah, those commercials squick me out, too. I don't care to see ANYONE sitting on the shitter, no matter what their age. That is why there are doors on bathrooms.

And why do toadlers need special wipes and hand soaps, anyway? When I was a toadler, none of these things existed...not even disposable diapers. I -- gasp! -- had to wear CLOTH diapers and then CLOTH training pants. And I had to wipe my ass with regulat TP, and wash my hands with regular soap. Oh...how did I EVER survive? Why am I not still pissing and shitting my pants to this day, because I didn't have Kandoos and Pull-ups?
Earthlover
August 26, 2005
Just for you Desi's Mom...

Toadlers TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS TOADLERS!!!!!!

And gee...should I get into hell spawn, crotch dump, fresh loaf, crib lizard, fuck trophy...shall I go on...maybe everyone can help me here...you see Desi's Mom, we have an endless supply of things to call your precious Desi!

Oh, and you can fuck off as well for not reading the FAQ and trying to correct our language!
CF VTer
August 26, 2005
rotfl

TOADLERS!

Desi is a toadler! Desi is a toadler! Ribbit. Ribbit. Toadlers! The other white meat!

We're all a bunch of hatters, you know!

I didn't think it possible, but a moo just made my day.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.