Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rant 748

Posted by Feh 
Feh
Rant 748
December 27, 2005
I know this is rude, but damn, your family sounds HORRIBLE, run...run far far away as soon as possible, and maybe the distance and seperation will teach them to appreciate you for who you are and not for your biological functions, which is sort of creepy in it's own right. Don't forget to tell them the reason why you are refusing their contact, and maybe send a card before you move telling them you are moving and why they aren't going to know where.

"Dear Relation,
Due to your prying and judgemental nature, I am leaving. Sadly, I have lost all respect for you as you have shown no respect for me, or how I choose to live my life. Please refrain from contacting me until you can learn to accept that I do not want children, do not wish to pass on my genetic illnesses, and will not bring unwanted children into this world. I kindly request that you go fuck yourself."

Then as you leave that flaming bridge, realize that its entirely possible to build your own family without getting married, having sex, or having children.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.