Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hurray Facebook for Banning Titfeeding Photos!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Hurray Facebook for Banning Titfeeding Photos!
February 10, 2012
satansbitch
This might be a stupid observation and I might be slow on the uptake but has anyone else noticed that the moos hell bent on public udder feeding are the last ones this world would ever want to see naked???

I agree. In my opinion, it is in a way saying, "YOU WOULDN'T LOOK AT ME BEFORE, NOW YOU HAVE TO LOOK. HAW HAW HAW" Sure, we don't have to look, but it's damn near impossible when they insist on shoving them where they aren't wanted.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Anonymous User
February 10, 2012
Man why do suckling babies gross me out so much? I know it's natural but I found my face involuntarily going D: when looking at these pictures (definitely train wreck sort of thing).

Also?
" People need to see that 'big' kids nurse, too!" in response to a four-year-old nursing? Whaaaat? NO. People DON'T. do you know why? because "big kids" don't fucking nurse! If your kid is four and you're still sticking them on your boob, that's weird, and creepy.
February 10, 2012
How about the one with the kid humping moo's leg inthe bathtub?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
February 10, 2012
Ya know the minute zuckerberg becomes suckerberg and cooks a sperm an egg omelet facebook will change that policy.

February 11, 2012
Did anyone else see the pic where she's totally naked and upside-down, with her ankles cuffed to this tree in their backyard and her head/arms are at ground level, and the baby (maybe 1 year old) is sitting down nursing on her tits?

Wtf? That's the kind of thing that BDSM couples do. Why do that when breastfeeding? She's obviously has some kind of creepy fetish with it...
February 11, 2012
elaphe_guttata
Man why do suckling babies gross me out so much? I know it's natural but I found my face involuntarily going D: when looking at these pictures (definitely train wreck sort of thing).

Also?
" People need to see that 'big' kids nurse, too!" in response to a four-year-old nursing? Whaaaat? NO. People DON'T. do you know why? because "big kids" don't fucking nurse! If your kid is four and you're still sticking them on your boob, that's weird, and creepy.

The general rule is, if it has teeth, it should be weaned because now it can get its needed nutrients from solid food.
February 11, 2012
M4P
Why in God's name would anyone want to post a picture of themselves with a kid attached to their tit on Facebook? I think these women are all perverts who get off on having their tits sucked by their kids.

they claim it is a "natural thing" and it probably is. so is wiping your ass after you shit. nobody wants to see that on facebook either.
February 11, 2012
The was disgusting, but I was warnedtwo faces puking

Lots of these pictures are of kids way too old being breast fed. A couple of them didn't even show the way too old kids feeding but apparently fondling Moos boob. I made it up until the one of the naked woman standing there with the freshly hatched loaf, with cord still attached and apparently the afterbirth still not passed.
February 11, 2012
Man, I've got to take some shots of myself taking a long leisurely shit and post them. That's a natural bodily function too. What's the difference?

Some things are best done in private, or least discreetly. That includes breast-feeding.
February 11, 2012
has it not occurred to these nincompoops that the reason someone banned it was because someone complained?
February 11, 2012
WTHJF sort of name is Kwasnica?!

Judging by that photo of her she looks like she is 15.
February 12, 2012
kman
Man, I've got to take some shots of myself taking a long leisurely shit and post them. That's a natural bodily function too. What's the difference?

Some things are best done in private, or least discreetly. That includes breast-feeding.

people post that all the time. See STFU Parents.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
February 13, 2012
page 12 - there is a woman named nicole who has many photos, including nursing in a public pool. what these dolts don't seem to understand is that breast milk CAN transmit infections/diseases, just what one wants in a fucking public pool. why couldn't she just go sit in a chair by the side of the pool and nurse, or go in the changing room, or pump and carry?

oh right, because then nobody would pay attention to her. :eatu
February 13, 2012
I detest Emma Kwasnica. She reported me for abuse on FB after I asked why she needs to post her pics all over a group about covering up when breastfeeding.
February 13, 2012
myrna minkoff
page 12 - there is a woman named nicole who has many photos, including nursing in a public pool. what these dolts don't seem to understand is that breast milk CAN transmit infections/diseases, just what one wants in a fucking public pool. why couldn't she just go sit in a chair by the side of the pool and nurse, or go in the changing room, or pump and carry?

oh right, because then nobody would pay attention to her. :eatu

Public Pools = Human Soup. I wouldn't go into a public pool if someone paid me. Not only because of disgusting udder juice being leaked in there, but blood....and....fucking swim diapers.....they have been proven not to work!
February 13, 2012
Oh gross!! The only pool I use is the one at my health club. It's 18+, so no dirty brats, and you have to rinse off in an outdoor shower before getting in the pool.
February 14, 2012
"fucking swim diapers"

ugh! yes, that is the reason i don't go in public pools, either. i used to go to the Y and swim laps but one morning i got there early and was waiting for the "family swim" to get out of the pool so the staff could set up lanes, and i saw several moos with brats wearing the swim diapers and almost puked. i turned around, got dressed and never went back. now i only swim in health clubs where there are no kids in the pool or in the ocean.

yet another fucking thing breeders ruin. sad smiley
February 14, 2012
satansbitch
This might be a stupid observation and I might be slow on the uptake but has anyone else noticed that the moos hell bent on public udder feeding are the last ones this world would ever want to see naked???

This is precisely the point. No one wants to see them so now they are gonna make you have to see them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
February 19, 2012
I had to find and bump this thread because there's more drama from the mamas.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/18/breastfeeding-photos-facebook-respect-the-breast_n_1285264.html

I'm so sick of them whining. If I can't post my tits on Facebook, then why should they be able to?

I keep hearing that public breastfeeding is fine and dandy because the baby obscures everything and you don't see anything. If that's the case, then why are the majority of these moo cows' pictures showing their floppy milkbags, nipple and all?
February 19, 2012
"I keep hearing that public breastfeeding is fine and dandy because the baby obscures everything and you don't see anything. If that's the case, then why are the majority of these moo cows' pictures showing their floppy milkbags, nipple and all?"

the titnazis always say this. these are the same women who repeatedly low about magazines like cosmopolitan in the grocery stores ("my 2 year old might see cleavage!" ) yet have no problem whipping out their enormous tits, gigantic nipples blazing, in front of an entire store of strangers, including other people's kids and gawking teens. at least the magazine models are one dimensional and confined to magazines and billboards. they try comparing themselves to hooters girls, etc., but the flaw there, of course, is that scantily clad waitresses do not have their entire bare boob flopping out. plus, they are generally confimed to work - i have never had a girl in a hooters outfit stalking me in the grocery store with her tit out and a brat attached.

these women really, really need to get counseling to find out why they are such attention whores. :gross
February 19, 2012
My guess is because they can't get anyone to voluntarily look at their tits. The only way they can get the attention is to force it on people. Negative attention is better than no attention I guess.

I'm also tired of these cows saying that breasts aren't sexual. The hell they aren't. Biologically, they are a secondary sex characteristic; that's a fact. Breast don't just "come in" if a woman has a baby; and they don't go away after. We have breasts all our adult life. With other animals, they do not have prominent breasts outside of breeding and feeding. Humans aren't like that. Too bad these cows are too dense to figure that out.

And if they're not sexual, someone explain to me the popularity of breast implants. Not to mention, we all knew as teens about guys wanting to get to "second base"; way before most young women have ever squirted one out.

Why is touching the breast something boys and men like to do? Why do women like to have our breasts touched? Because they are sexual. In fact, though I may be venturing into TMI territory here, I can very easily have an orgasm when my bf plays with my breasts. So, how on earth can I have a sexual reaction when supposedly my breasts aren't a sexual organ?

If breasts are just for baybees and "God's nectar", then why do so many women get implants? Because, they know like we do, breasts are a part of our sexuality.

Frankly, I'm a little put off by these women who do the "extended breastfeeding" because of the fact that breast are sexual, and because some women do orgasm with breast play. Maybe society should be asking why these women have 4 and 5 year olds still sucking on their tits.

I can see feeding for the first 6 months until they can eat solid food; or longer if you live in a 3rd world country and have little access to food and clean water. But, no one can tell me that breast feeding 3-4 year olds and up is for any other reason than the moomy enjoys it. A little too much imo.
Anonymous User
February 27, 2012
SlumSlut
How about the one with the kid humping moo's leg inthe bathtub?

Yes, this!! Why is it that the babies seem to be naked much of the time this titfeeding is going on?

And another thing....in that link, is this Emma chick actually bracing herself with her back foot, leaning in so the girl standing on the chair can titfeed? Is that what I'm seeing? It's hard to tell exactly if that's what is taking place.
If so....my first thought is, why can't this kid wait 20 minutes until they get home before she "eats"? I don't recall as a kid ever having my mother stop in the middle of whatever was going on to get me a snack, or make sure I was able to "eat"...tell the little shit to wait, there are children starving everywhere, and she can have dinner when she gets home.

????
February 28, 2012
That picture page with all the banned photos is ridiculous. It's obvious why most of them were banned. They know why too, they are just playing dumb. A lot of them are topless or even totally naked. The rules state you can't bare your entire breast and that's why many of them are doing, then acting like they don't understand why they are banned, and crying discrimination.

No, it would be discrimination if facebook let these women bare their breasts and no one else. If they disregard the rules so these women can go completely topless, then they are going to have to let the rest of us do it, or that will be discrimination. And you know the outcry that they would make if anyone other than a moomy would be allowed to put up topless pictures.

They would have a fit if all of us posted our tits up on facebook. Why though? It's natural, right?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login