Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

your vent on the rant board

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
your vent on the rant board
December 27, 2005
HI there

I have never posted here before.I am one of those "lurkers" but I read your post in its entierty and felt the need to respond.

I just want to say thankyou for sharing your experience with the forum.I personally want to say a big thankyou as I understand completley where you are comming from.The way you worded your post was almost as if I had typed it out myself.

I feel like I can identify exactley where you are comming from and I just want to say I hear you loud and clear....I am a 30 year old and I have been married for 5 years and we are happily child free and always will be.As a woman the presure to procreate is ovrwhelming at times but you expressed yourself so well in your post so I know it is the same for you guys out there too.

Please try not to let your family upset you so much over this issue as you have made a lifestylw choice that is right for you and it is no concern for them.Their only concern for you should be your happiness and if you are happy being child free then good for you.

I personally could not imagine anything worse than becomming a parent but I dont have to explain myself as you probably know where I am comming from...

Oh and by the way dont worry about what the other ranter above said to you about your posts being to long.You express yourself beautifly in the written word.Its a gift...Dont ever conform for anyone....

Child free and lovin it!!!!!
CF ME
Re: your vent on the rant board
December 28, 2005
yeah, no one has a right to say your post is too long unless it overwhelms the board.

If they don't want to read a long post, nothing is stopping them from skipping it!
Anonymous User
Re: your vent on the rant board
December 28, 2005
Well said cfme!

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.