Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
December 28, 2005
Braunstein is clearly a piece of shit. Maybe he will be raped and murdered in prison. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/capture.cfm?id=35794 We can only hope.
Feh
Re: 756
December 28, 2005
Has someone, somewhere said we should feel sorry for a man who dressed as a firefighter, set fires to gain access to a building, and then spent several hours raping and torturing a woman he used to work with? If so, I'd like to stick my foot so far up their ass that they can chew my toenails.
Anonymous User
December 28, 2005
I am pretty sure someone, somewhere will feel sorry for this jerk because he is cwaaaazzzyy and not in his right mind.
His moo and duh cannot seem to accept the reality their son is a MONSTER FROM BENEATH HELL and is nothing but a self serving actor.
Feh
December 28, 2005
Well there's crazy, and then there's evil. Crazy is ranting on the corner about the Illuminatus plot to control your mind while wearing a tinfoil hat and waving a spatula. Evil is...well this guy. If you can't tell the difference, then you're either evil yourself, or just plain stupid.

CF Scorpio
December 28, 2005
Yes, the guy is a scumbag. But what does this have to do with brats or the CF?
sprogless
December 29, 2005
It has to do with his breeders. They say their poor boy is being picked on.

Feh- The Illuminati is REAL! The world is being taken over by Freemasons! Or so says Fritz Springmeyer...HEE HEE!
Feh
December 29, 2005
Fnord! Fnord!
All hail Eris!
Anonymous User
December 29, 2005
That was my point of view... (although the sidebar on how poor widdle braunstein will be treated...)
part of the reason he is the way he is can be determined by the actions and statements of his parunts.
cripe, I think he was living with them, and he threatened a co-worker before..
I would be as bold to suggest that braunstein is behaving the way they told him to.. to avoid being really punished...
betcha..
after all, it is up to them to protect their baby boy

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.