Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New photo of kimmie :tongue2

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
New photo of kimmie :tongue2
February 27, 2012
Remember Bratfree's single most legendary troll? Check out this photo:

http://www.circleofmoms.com/about_me/4342324932

Is that a Halloween costume or just one of her multiple personalities surfacing?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Re: New photo of kimmie :tongue2
February 27, 2012
What a hag. XD

I bet she now lures kids to her gingerbread house so she can eat them.
February 27, 2012
What a freak show! She's a creeper with a face that could shatter a thousand mirrors. I wonder if she's eaten any of her brats yet?
February 27, 2012
Costume or not she's fugly. I'd hate to see what any of the old pictures of her look like. :kill
Anonymous User
February 27, 2012
Now that's a face only a pillow could love.
February 27, 2012
I fail to understand why she was a member on both a mother's group and child-free groups.
February 27, 2012
It is really strange. She is the main reason I stopped posting at TCFL. I couldn't believe how she went on and on, and how the members there kissed her "perfect, intact" vagina two faces puking

But, I'm happy I left, cuz otherwise I would have never joined Bratfree!!! friendly hug
February 27, 2012
i've never been to TCFL, but now i'm curious to check it out - sounds like a trainwreck. is kimmie's vagina still posting there?*

* i figure if her "hooha" is still that tight it can probably hold a pencil.
February 27, 2012
Snark Shark
"Bachewich "

how... APPROPRIATE.

"I'LL GET YOU, MY PRETTY!!!"

Really. She just needs a few of these to finish off her image

February 27, 2012
I'm sure one of her incarnations is posting there.

Here's a thread kissing breeder butt...you'll notice that "kimmie" was last to post.

http://thechildfreelife.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9089
February 27, 2012
cassia
I fail to understand why she was a member on both a mother's group and child-free groups.

Because she's fucking crazy.

Also likes to scam money if she can get away with it.
February 27, 2012
Oh no, she's pregnant again...33 weeks according to her widget-thingy.

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1196332&page=3

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
February 27, 2012
ZOMG. That poor kyd. I wonder if it's the golden vagina, since she already has 3 sons.

Didn't Kimmie get banned from some diaper site? Or are there really multiple diaper message boards?
February 27, 2012
Eww.. What the hell is that? Is she some sort of witch?
February 27, 2012
I've been catching up on all this Kimmie drama - woah and NUTSO!! Did she ever come back after she was outed?
February 27, 2012
Wait - this woman put pix of her vadge somewhere?

I remember her from the av. with the 'pink chewy thing' / some kind of puppet GIF.

I guess we can be grateful that she didn't put up pix of her Super Cooch.

ITA - she's a HAG!

And - while I'm all in favor of people adorning themselves as they please - I cannot STAND those lip rings! My first instinct is to want to rip it out!

Yeah, but when you're ugly - I guess you get the urge to ugly yourself up MOAR.

Nice grey hair, also. Who in the fuck dyes their hair a purple grey? Not even oldies like Betty White do this.

Who in the hell fucked this mess? And Why? This man should be nominated for some kind of booze and drug consumption championship.
February 27, 2012

Not that we know of...on TCFL, she just talked about what a hot little bod she had, even after having three kyds, and how her cooter was perfectly intact and attractive...even TIGHTER after childbirth, IIRC!
February 27, 2012
She's crazier than crazy.

lab mom
February 27, 2012
rubyredpop

Not that we know of...on TCFL, she just talked about what a hot little bod she had, even after having three kyds, and how her cooter was perfectly intact and attractive...even TIGHTER after childbirth, IIRC!

Well, that's a relief, anyway.

Maybe she should do likewise with the face pix.

I cannot BELIEVE someone fucked this HAG!

Aren't there laws against taking advantage of the blind, and / or those not able to consent from being effed up beyond reason?

VOMIT!

She's even WORSE than I ever imagined!

And an asshole to boot!

I try not to judge on looks - and if you are a good person and a nice friend - I couldn't care less what you look like.

This horrible creature on the other hand - the face do match the ass which is its personality. Erg.
February 27, 2012
Wow, just saw her pictures on both that link and on the diaper-sniffing site...she looks better with what I assume is Halloween make-up on than she does normally. That's a shit dye job too - that's what my hair looked like a few weeks after I used cheap-ass purple dye. I wonder if it's faded purple or she intentionally went with grey for whatever fucked-up reason. Don't women want to look younger when they get beyond their twenties? Can't say I've heard of one who wanted to look older by having bottle-grey hair.

Duh must be all kinds of desperate to want to keep dipping his wick in that. I'm no beauty queen either, but I will take my looks ANY day over hers.
Anonymous User
February 28, 2012
She trolled on here because her life basicailly sucks ass.Her mom is pissed off that she is pregnant again.And she seems upset that her babysitter has a life of her own and can't always be there to watch her kids.Scroll down the page http://www.facebook.com/events/160597900694545/
February 28, 2012
Is that Valerie from The Princess Bride?

sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
indecision may or may not be my problem

February 28, 2012
Those facial piercings are just a cry for attention. How does someone so imbalanced spawn four times? diaperswappers _kimmie_ kimmie_n_angus Kimberly coon-bachewich lunar fertility charts diaperswappers _kimmie_ kimmie_n_angus Kimberly coon-bachewich lunar fertility charts diaperswappers _kimmie_ kimmie_n_angus Kimberly coon-bachewich lunar fertility charts diaperswappers _kimmie_ kimmie_n_angus Kimberly coon-bachewich lunar fertility charts diaperswappers _kimmie_ kimmie_n_angus Kimberly coon-bachewich lunar fertility charts diaperswappers

--------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login