Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

760 Blowe's TV Commercial

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
760 Blowe's TV Commercial
December 30, 2005
I saw that commercial, too, and it made me sick to the stomach. It's AAAAAALLLLLL about the CHYYLLLDRRUUUUNN, don'cha know??? I don't even watch TV anymore because everytime I do turn it on, there is some commercial for something that has NOTHING to do with kids, featuring kids in every frame of the commercial. I wish the world would wake up and realize not everyone's a breeder and not everyone likes kids. Ever see the bill boards for PA Blue Cross? There is one out there right now that is particularly annoying. It's a picture of a female toddler sprog playing with a lightening bug or something and the mother is standing adoringly behind her smiling. The ad says, "Safe at home." The female sprog in the picture is the ugliest kid I've ever laid eyes on. Only thing missing from the picture is the red dot on her forehead from the rifle's scope laser. Damn I hate that ad.
Ranter, you got that right
December 31, 2005
I saw that Lowe's commercial. My eyes! My eyes! Kidz crawling over carpeting, draped over merchandise, checking out washers and dryers.

The worst part is this one fugly GirlSprog who has a most of her front teeth out. She is throughout the commercial, standing there with her shit-stupid, grinning, all-gums face. I'm sure that's supposed to tug on our heartstrings to see a toothless sprog, but it just makes me want to put razor blades in my eyes because she's so ugly.

I was thinking today, maybe they should call themselves LOAVES instead of LOWE'S.
The Purple Penguin
Re: 760 Blowe's TV Commercial
January 01, 2006
Ooh, those Sprogly(TM) commercials and billboards. Especially the ones with fugly sprogs with about 50 teeth missing that are supposed to be endearing and adorable. Eech. Give me Inuyasha any day over that rubbish.
CF Militant
January 03, 2006
Someone ranted not too long ago about a laundry detergent commercial in which a mom is daydreaming and smelling her son's dirty clothes like she's in love with him or something. I don't watch much TV but caught it over the Christmas holiday. WTF?
Feh
January 03, 2006
So I just heard the most vomit inducing On Star commercial yet. It was some old woman bleating to the OnStar operator that she's lost her car with her granddaughter in it. She wanders around the parking facility, while the OnStar person does whatever to her car so she can find it, and when she does find it, she informs us that her granddaughter "is sleeping and alright" and bleats profusely about how she's never lost her car before.

WTF kind of grandmother leaves her helpless granddaughter who she loves so much sleeping unattended in a car in a, presumably vast, parking lot? She'd better get OnStar to help her find her head because she's got it shoved pretty far up her own ass. I can only hope that kid's mom hears the commercial and never allows dumbass grandma, who probably bleated for months to get her to make a kid, unsupervised access to her kids again.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.